Another Mount & Blade II Bannerlord Giveaway!

99549DED-12C0-4A3A-86A1-4DCC3E32766A.jpeg.42dc6f03eb4c3c3b22eefd318fdf5ed8.jpeg
“The horns sound, the ravens gather. An empire is torn by civil war. Beyond its borders, new kingdoms rise. Gird on your sword, don your armour, summon your followers and ride forth to win glory on the battlefields of Calradia. Establish your hegemony and create a new world out of the ashes of the old.”

Hello all, I have another 2 keys to giveaway for the new upcoming game intending to release at the end of the month!

The beta has 2 multiplayer game modes currently, One being the classic TDM the other being the Captain mode with you commanding the AI along with others. The giveaway will work as the same as it has in the past, to enter simply copy and fill out the template below and reply on this thread to enter! I’ll do the draw at 8PM Wednesday 11/3/20 AEDT where I’ll stream real live draw to ensure fairness.

The template is as follows:

Name:

Server Playtime:

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?:

Extra Info:

Good luck to all who participate, If you win you’ll be sent a code that you can redeem on steam for the beta! And like last time I personally am very excited for the release of the game having loved the previous titles and I’m eager to hear everyone else’s thoughts regarding the upcoming release!

6FFC81F4-353E-45FE-BD11-86CEFE2E3A45.thumb.jpeg.4d1acc10d90791631e71ec0ec0909b39.jpeg
0B57481E-9F92-49CE-B8A7-D4617A9B337B.thumb.jpeg.5a517ecc9378f04dd49e4a0dbd973931.jpeg

9B2E596F-9B39-4F92-9381-4F8D40D7E3EC.thumb.jpeg.f5326ce6e426f33c39820cdfe2fd3e68.jpeg

• Poggers 3
  • Upvote 1

Name: Aphrodite

Server Playtime: idk too much

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: i used to play m&b warband and frothed over it for ages - keen as fuck for this game to come out already

Extra Info: thanks

Name: MrKayeST

Server Playtime: Who knows

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: Nah but I'd like to, been interested in it for a while now.

Extra Info: Good luck everyone.

Name: Victoria

Server Playtime: 2 weeks

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?80 hours on Warband, best game in the world easily.

Extra Info: Cheers for the giveaway. I legit CANNOT wait for Bannerlord. Additionally, how do you get so many keys wtf

Name: Soul

Server Playtime: About 3 weeks

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: Yes i have 2188 Hours for it

Extra Info: I Bought warband in Jan of 2015 and have loved playing the mods for it  and I'm really excited for Bannerlord been waiting for it for ages going to grind the game as soon as its out and play the mods. I don't think i have enough hours on warband.

Edited by SOUL

Name: Harry

Server Playtime: 7 days

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: No, but I do enjoy games similar. 

Extra info: Good luck to everyone and thanks for the giveaway Splonter!

Name: Angus
Server Playtime: 5 Weeks 1 day 1 hour
Have you played Mount & Blade previously? Yes i have i used to play both games before i got my Gaming PC (continue to play on this)

Extra info: Thanks Splonter for doing this you make the community all the more better when you do this kinda stuff :)

Edited by Angus

Name: Dramon

Server Playtime: 3 Weeks

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: I have been wanting to however the game is too old and dosent look very appealing to me. But this new one looks really good and im going to give it a crack on realease

Extra Info: When?

Name: Stuba

Server Playtime: 1W 2D 3H

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: I played a ton of M&B Warband with 391 hours and i played NW on it with the 88th York

Extra Info: Thanks for this opportunity

Name: Blitzer

Server Playtime: 1 week 3 Days 16 hours

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?:  76 hours and still counting 

Extra Info: This is pretty cool

Name:Cogz

Server Playtime: 3weeks 1d

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?:M&b (WB Fire  and Sword NW Viking Conquest)

Extra Info:Mods and Mods and Mods and split the australian community in half once about 1000 hours in Warband (native NW and multiplayer) roughly and sadly about 68 hours in fire and sword and just under 200 hours with Mount and blade