Sign in to follow this  
Hardcase

DND AL

i will be running some adventures league legal adventures to get leveled then ill be starting a toa campaign after that 

hit me up on disc lister #0744 or reply to this thread 

i will be starting at lvl 1 with some tier 1 toa adventures to get people to lvl 3 then going straight in to the jungles of chult 

currently i have 5 spots availiable ( i refuse to run tables of over 6 people combats get way too long )

link to season 9 al documentation https://dndadventurersleague.org/season-9-campaign-documentation-release/ 

• Upvote 2

Change of plans gonna not do al ( rules too confusing and are anti fun imo) but i am going to ask that characters stay to phb+1 with subclasses but spells from any 

You seem like you know what you are doing. Always like to see people setting up DND for the community. Good luck to those who play.

• Poggers 1

yeah ive been dming al for ddalsa for about a year now but life has made going to town all the time very impossible and i need my dnd fix 

44 minutes ago, Hardcase said:

dming al for ddalsa

This isn't even English to me, please explain lol.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Bailey said:

This isn't even English to me, please explain lol.

dm =Dungeon Master a l= Adventurers Leauge (wizards organised version of dnd ) ddalsa = dungeons and dragons adventures league of south Australia 

need 1 more and for we are doing a session 0 for introductions and getting to chult