STEAM_0:0:58926760
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    WARDOG
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2W 2D 4H
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    20200217094221_1.jpg.220db643d0a402061c455d0d9f8ab71c.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have a war for fail RP after killing myself in front of a deathtrooper.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    no
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    yes. i was a senior admin on Ranch rp, a dark rp server. I kept the position until the server closed
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    so that i can make more events at earlier times and more inclusive of all regs. I also intent on creating events based on feedback but knowing i cannot please all. Another reason is to help the server grow with more activity and events making people want to jump on with greater frequency.

What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
Creativity, reliability, and more flexible times allowing for early morning events and NPC events. will happily create events when noting is happening e.g. mid-low player count and no tryouts/training. in short ill happly make a large amount of events and events happening at more hours of the day leading to a boos in server activity

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    i will strive to create events that include all with a mix of ECs and NPCs. atop of this passive events for regs that normally would not get such RP experience.
    also as previously stated i would create events on big boring downtime making the server more active. on top of this giving the people what they want. if i hear people complain that there where not enough EC kill to go around ill make a latter event with far more ECs deploying in spots that they normally wouldnt 
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    as i'm low ranking and know many from multiple positions in the server i can see what everybody want more\less of and attempt to make a what the people want
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by wardog

NEUTRAL leaning to a -1.
Application could use a little more detail.
Although the Event ideas do have potential more in depth detail could be useful to make those events more refined.

3 hours ago, JerryJohnsington said:

NEUTRAL leaning to a -1.
Application could use a little more detail.
Although the Event ideas do have potential more in depth detail could be useful to make those events more refined.

Great bloke but unfortunately I can only give a Neutral for this one.

2 hours ago, Noni said:

Great bloke but unfortunately I can only give a Neutral for this one.

More detail. Got ya ill do that next time i submit

8 hours ago, wardog said:

More detail. Got ya ill do that next time i submit

You can change ur answers now, just press edit, I would do it before it gets late, if u change it up a lot then I’ll +1 

Application lacks severe detail

Event ideas seem to be to a minimal standard not much effort put in

From what i can tell you seem to be a alright guy

Today i will be giving a -1 if you are needing guidance about ways to improve your application use the accepted page or the other applications around you that have good

Feedback, i wish you all the best in your future endeavours 

-Kippy

Hey Wardog,

Please consider adding more detail to your application or else it may have to be declined. Re-formatting it to be easier to read is also a good idea.

• Upvote 1

On 3/10/2020 at 9:16 PM, Rook said:

Hey Wardog,

Please consider adding more detail to your application or else it may have to be declined. Re-formatting it to be easier to read is also a good idea.

-1, if redone to a good standard will be a +1 

On 3/15/2020 at 12:35 PM, Dax said:

-1, if redone to a good standard will be a +1 

Same here, i would love to see a lot more depth to try to flesh out your ideas.

Hey Wardog. I'm going to be denying this application to give you another opportunity to start afresh with a better one. Your next application requires vigilant proof-reading and more detail in responses.  Please also consider formatting your app (changing question colours etc). Feel free to reapply in two weeks.