Hammer

I'm sorry sir it's time for you to leave...

Bye bye hammer 

Twas a pleasure to meet you and talk to you with the limited conversations we ever had 

Bets of luck with your future and anything you set your mind too 

- Delta 

:)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's been good, I'll see you around at the station, coppa.

• Like 1

This one got me man. Hammer, you weren't just great, you was a legend. o7. Everything I said in my DMs to you previously encapsulates my feelings. See you around hopefully man.

• Like 2

Didn't interact with you much besides some demotion reports & arresting you that one time on the DS-01, but the impact you've made on military is definitely noteworthy - your influence cannot be understated.

Goodbye & goodluck.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Legit Hammer, bro when i met you i thought you were the biggest tough nut i knew, but I got to know you and far out your a bogan, but legit man I hope you enjoy your journey of life man keep being a coppa and doing all that, and chuck us ya ciggies dog

'Hammy Bottom Call'

Edited by JerryJohnsington
  • Like 1
  • Poggers 1

Hey Hammer, Its sad to see you go and i hope you best of luck. But first and foremost i would like to thank you for giving me to opportunity to join IHC, despite only speaking two times prior to this. I would also like to thank you for making our time in IHC enjoyable, as well as helping me learn the ropes of IOA & IHC.

I hope to still see you on TS o7.

• Like 1

cya big dog, was fun watching you go through the ranks. 
Was always fucking hilarious watching you whip out your new paste bin pac's back in the day.

good luck in your future endeavours man x

• Like 1

See ya Hammer ✌️  
Best luck in your future endeavors see you on TS sometime 🙂

• Like 1

Best of luck it the future Hammer, would be golden if you pulled over Tinky for a driving ticket xD. fr though, got a screenshot from ages ago when Tinky was only a 2LT and Dunkirk was CO. (Was taken in March of 2019 sorry for bad quality it had to be fished out of storage)

512687222_996screenshot.PNG.2a6dd4d5b8c8524f9b238e326b14f24f.PNG

https://gyazo.com/5fb8365c2294226046962cc7b33768ec (The shit we used to do in 996, and then I would remember you running out of the hallways to do a mass 996 purge xD)

https://gyazo.com/cd064c821f005652ca0e3f4cbb9885e5

Edited by Stathi
  • Like 1

Dang bro, I remember the photo you posted at the very top there. It was one of the first days or so I joined the server. Im pretty sure from memory im the little ST in the left window. You were such a role model for me when i saw you as the big dog co of 996th and playing with your boys standing on the red line of IHC. From then i took everything more seriously and landed myself a go as a CO just like you. You have always been a sick lad even though i only really spoke to you a fair bit when lucky was CO. GG brother, plz dont pull me over IRL ;)

• Like 1

Know we didn't necessarily see eye to eye in majority of situations, can't blame you for hating the Bureau, but the Community will miss you Hammer. You served as a great Grand General and probably a better friend to most.

Take it easy Hammer, all the best for your future mate.

• Like 1

I'mma grow the broadest shoulders imaginable and give you the manliest salute I can give, because that's what the manliest man on the server deserves.

o7

What an absolute unit. Best of luck.

• Like 1

Will miss you man, wish i had been there when you announced you where leaving so i could've given you one final salute. You where the best of army and army wouldn't of been as fun as it was, will miss you around the chimaera and IG. O7 you absolute legend, wish you the best

I'm gonna miss you a lot Hammer :( You gave me many opportunities that I obviously took because they were always too good to refuse like the rank of AHC Major General once my time in Chimaera Squad had to come to an end. Thank you for always being there and supporting all regiments no matter what branch. Again gonna miss you alot :(  

We love you Hammer. Thanks for taking care of all of us in AHC and before you ever got GG. We'll miss having you around and I hope the future goes well for you. O7

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.