Map suggestions/ideas/feedback

Over the past 2 weeks I've been working on a map set on Lothal except not like the city or anything. The idea is that it is set in a secret underground facility. You can check out screenshots of the progress that I've made here .

I've been working on the map as a project for myself. Not expecting much to come of it but I thought I might get some opinions, feedback, suggestions

Some quick notes about the base:

• You may notice in the screenshots that areas are colour coded this is to help you from getting lost in the base cause its pretty big. (Blue= Navy, Green = Army, Red = Security, Black = IHC)
  • The physical structure of the base is very much subject to change depending though.
  • I've slowed down work on it since I started due to uni starting back up
  • There is currently very little optimisation in place (At the moment)
  • Textures are subject to change

Some features that I've got already:

• Full power outage system
  • Lock down system
  • There is more stuff just can't think of it atm

As I said before I am 100% open to all feedback and suggestions so please shoot away.

• Poggers 2
  • Upvote 7
11 hours ago, Butcher said:

where's gov lmao

Whoops kinda of forgot the mention that aye. I'm planning on putting Gov in the IHC sector however that isn't final yet and willing to hear other suggestions.

4 hours ago, Ragetank said:

But for real that looks pretty sick. Let's have a chat sometime.

I'd be very much down for a chat.

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone. I'll update this sometime with the changes that I have planned.

• Upvote 1

should get more imperial themed materials, could ask any of the big imperial map makers for some materials I'm sure they would be happy to give some if credited aswell as use there public resources they got because it'll just make the look and feel more authentic.

Door Materials is what I'm mainly going on about.
Could even use rayshielding on the brig and make that look hella nice aswell as a cental control terminal like on Titan base and the ISD for the doors instead of buttons at each one [looks outta place]
aswell as the hanger do be kinda ugly doe :|

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, |Stryker| said:

should get more imperial themed materials, could ask any of the big imperial map makers for some materials I'm sure they would be happy to give some if credited aswell as use there public resources they got because it'll just make the look and feel more authentic.

Door Materials is what I'm mainly going on about.

Yeah I've got the public texture and model packs from Lord Trilobite and KingPommes and am using those in the map. I've also definitely been on the lookout for door materials as the current ones are only place holders

Could even use rayshielding on the brig and make that look hella nice aswell as a cental control terminal like on Titan base and the ISD for the doors instead of buttons at each one [looks outta place]

Yeah I've been working on my own rayshield texture but that isn't really top priority at the moment. I'm also in the process of changing all the button clips (Like the ones in the brig) to models instead like you see in the brig on the ISD.

aswell as the hanger do be kinda ugly doe :|

I agree 100% that is an area that is in need of a total revamp. That was one of the first areas I made in the map and since then I've changed the style of the map. You can see the change from the real world textures to the imperial textures.

Thanks for the suggestions :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey man that looks sick!

If you want help with the map in any way just msg me. I can help out with custom materials and models. 

Also you rhen var map was sick.

It is looking great so far cant wait to see it on the workshop.

Been working on the map over the past week while not at uni. Here are some of the changes made

I also have a question to CO's and all that would you like to build your own bunks with props & so on or would you rather have it build into the map to the lower entity count?