The Lottery, what is it good for?

Credit to @Turner696 (posting for him)

1118919113_Lotteryookwhatitdo.png.654e2672ca672fa59639c31689323be7.png

This is why you don't participate in the Lottery, it does no one no good.

Serious note though, I'm curious as to if this is just meant to happen as a tease or if it's genuinely just really unlucky.

9 minutes ago, Eren said:

It's actually got a pretty good ratio from what I am told. You're better off buying it, than not.

This.  100% of the time, it is a more than sound investment with returns of roughly %200-%350

34 minutes ago, Goliath said:

This.  100% of the time, it is a more than sound investment with returns of roughly %200-%350

That's why I said "serious note". The lottery is for the most part only a good thing, but it's moments like shown in the screenshot that's saddening lmao.

Edited by Welly
52 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Gambling bad, give Bailey your credits and he will give you back big profits! Limited time only!

I need to know what I'd get out of it.

1 hour ago, Eren said:

It's actually got a pretty good ratio from what I am told. You're better off buying it, than not.

Lotteries are usually around 50-200k. At 50k, if you win 1/3 you get around 1k, that's already 1000% profit. At just 100 points per ticket, it'd be dumb to not gamble it away.

Except the first time I actually gambled IRL, i made huge profit... and then never gambled again.

17 minutes ago, Kumo said:

Idk the math behind it but I think theres a roughly 1 in 15625 chance that you win the jackpot

Lets say we get 80 people each time buying a lottery ticket out of the 128 on the Server.

Statistically it will take about 195 goes of the lottery before a jackpot hits, this, in Server time is about 5850 minutes, which is 97.5 hours.

So realistically, the jackpot statistically should get drawn once every 4 days if 80 people buy a ticket each time, however, for about 16 hours a day the Server has less then 80 people on it (Between 10pm and 2pm) so that's incorrect.

So if we add 75% to 4 days we get just over 7 days.

So give or take, we should get a jackpot every week or so, give or take a day or so since I failed Math.

some big brain stuff is happening here

Spoiler

It was a great time doing the !swap command when he was deleted and people would come up and they would think i was the lottery man

Edited by Echo