• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

Steam Name:
Jones

SteamID32:
STEAM_0:0:87977669

Steam Profile Link:

Age?:

What Part of the community are you from?
Imperial RP Server

Programming languages you know (etc. LUA, CPP, C#, PYTHON - MUST KNOW ONE LANGUAGE):
All of the above and more

What type of content do you want to create for our server?
I want to help make systems work better together and allow faster and less laggy use. I can also patch exploits.

Have you made any other scripts or content we should know about?
Anti-Cheats, Anti-Exploits, Currently working on a full Arrest system including aos, rfa and logging, Custom StarWarsRP gamemode and more stuff

Do you accept the Terms & Conditions of this application?
Yes

Edited by Jones
Making it look nicer
22 minutes ago, Jones said:

Anti-Cheats, Anti-Exploits, Currently working on a full Arrest system including aos, rfa and logging, Custom StarWarsRP gamemode and more stuff

Show some proof of these please.

How would you like me to put in action something that stops something from happening? (For anticheat and antiexploit)

This is a screenshot of the menu of my AOS system that is still being worked on.
unknown.png (817×427)

First of all I want to thank you for applying for the position of Junior Developer.
I cant really gauge your skill as your examples are very brief and do not demonstrate much. Innovative addons are always welcomed within this community given they perform well and provide value. In saying that developers need to be one of the most trusted members of the community as they directly impact the server.

Unfortunately you are only very new to this community and have yet to demonstrate your commitment or trustworthiness. I will be denying this application purely on the fact that you are only very new to the community. Once you have stayed around a while longer feel free to apply again. Thanks for applying and I look forward to seeing your application in the future.

• Shocked 1
  • Upvote 1