STEAM_0:1:48476638
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Theo
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    7 Weeks 12 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    playtime.PNG.752913c495dd88e3295cf94b62bea9c0.PNG
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I have heard that the event master team is seeking new people. As I always have thought about it, I have finally decided to give it a go and apply for it. Imperial Gaming is my first SWRP server, and have only played on here ever since so I would be more than honoured being able to give back to the community in some way. I would be excited to be able to come up with event ideas and experience it actually happening other people to enjoy whilst me enjoying watching it unfold.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I am hoping to bring maturity, commitment, inspiration to the team. I believe i have a lot of creative ideas in the locker, being both passive and aggressive role-play events. Alongside proposing my own ideas, I will be more than willing helping other event masters with their events and planning. I am out of school and have a varied weekly schedule, this means I am able to commit to event times where other event masters are not able. I have been fairly active since I have come back from my break, I'm showing to show my dedication through my work in this function of the community.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    In my time playing SWRP, I found the best events to involve unique creativity, interesting characters, enjoyable tasks for the trooper and an interesting story/ending. There have been occasions where  I have found these lacking in some events. I sometimes find it quite frustrating when enemies are often stale in character/purpose, only some regiments get action and have enjoyable tasks/combat, when there is an unclear mission, and the ending is always the same with the Imperials winning. I intend on making my events interesting by trying my hardest to include creative scenarios, fun tasks, and the occasional surprise conclusion
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    In all honesty, I am not experienced in using ULX commands as I have been a staff or event master but I have watched tutorials of the ULX commands menus and its functions and I am 100% willing to learn more if required.
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Theo

Neutral

You have only somewhat recently come back to the server and I don't really see you around all too often if i'm being perfectly honest. Although that could be me just not taking notice.

I would like to see more detail in your event ideas and maybe a little more in some of your answers aswell. From what I know of you and from previous interactions, you are mature and friendly which is always good to see. I would like to see a little bit more detail in your application and once that has been done I would be more than happy to change my response to a +1.

Good luck with your application.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SiegeMonkey said:

Neutral

You have only somewhat recently come back to the server and I don't really see you around all too often if i'm being perfectly honest. Although that could be me just not taking notice.

I would like to see more detail in your event ideas and maybe a little more in some of your answers aswell. From what I know of you and from previous interactions, you are mature and friendly which is always good to see. I would like to see a little bit more detail in your application and once that has been done I would be more than happy to change my response to a +1.

1 hour ago, SiegeMonkey said:

Neutral

Cool Dude just need 2 see you around some more <3

1 hour ago, SiegeMonkey said:

Neutral

Agreed. You have only recently started playing on IG again and I would like to see you on a bit more for my response to move to a +1.

Goodluck :)

He's been back for a couple of months now and is in meh reg

The Events do need a bit more detail but I'm willing to +1

17 hours ago, SiegeMonkey said:

Neutral

On 2/22/2020 at 5:19 PM, SiegeMonkey said:

Neutral

Neutral leaning towards +1

On 2/22/2020 at 5:49 PM, SiegeMonkey said:

Neutral

change to +1 if problems are fixed