STEAM_0:1:79669406
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Storm Rayford 
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    7 Weeks 2 days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
  • image.thumb.png.38b4b9706d37ef336ab1cb2313782a0e.png
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    One warn Fail rp and suiciding
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    Negative
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Negative
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
  • I'm Applying to be an Event Master due to me believing i have what it takes to become an em. The reasons why i want to try and achieve to become an event master is due to me having ideas and always thinking about situations about what would happen if this situation were to happen. I would also like to experience what event masters have to deal with when they are doing these events. I would also like to attempt to try and make people enjoy these ideas that I have. I have to say this due to me usually trying to avoid contact with people. I'm not the best at talking to a large group of people.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
  • I believe I can be active and mature to the other people in the event master team. While being on the server for a while and watching how events go and see how people enjoy events, those of what they liked and what they did not. I'm mostly on the server from 6 pm to 9 pm depending on if I don't have any homework to do. Also, I want to help other ems doing their events if needed. I've seen many events during my time on the server. I believe I can make creative events from what I've seen other Em’s do from the past years (a year or two) I have been on the server. I do believe I have a decent idea of how to run an event from what I have seen other event masters have done and what I have experience as well for being an event character in their event.
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
     I believe trying to get the whole sever involved with the events is more enjoyable. This is just my opinion but i dislike how events can only be for certain regiments unless it like a Sith event. Since, people usually wait for one hour for something to happen but nothing does. Leaving them then just to be bored and waiting for an event that has people onboard the ship attacking them, sometimes those are the only events that happen that day. I do believe it would be beneficial such as A inboard attack is happening for the trooper and also some fighters outside the ISD for the pilots.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Very basic knowledge of the ulx commands, by the way thanks for reading this.
  • Event Idea 1: (Old)
  • Event Idea 2: (Old)
  • Event Idea 3: (New)
  • Event Idea 4: (New)
  • https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jCJzlEa-IeZHcUmhT2Zrf0Zaul0U2n2Tjrf3ARjDC-w/edit?usp=sharing
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Edited by Echo

Changing from a Neutral to a +1

I know you Storm and don't take this the wrong way but I don't think you're fit for the role:

- You JUST came back. Although you are relatively well known throughout the server, this is a bad time to apply. You should wait, establish that you mean well and THEN apply.

- I don't think you are mature for the role. From my personal interactions from you, you seem to want to demand attention, push your agenda even when asked not to and typically just annoy people - through conversing with them, sending content their way or otherwise - even after they've told you to stop.

- Event Idea 1 is Alright... but that's it. It's a good event idea but it doesn't stand out. It probably would have gotten you a fat accept during a Luka or Edwards Era but not in the Modern day.

- Event Idea 2 falls into the same boat as Event Idea 1.

- Event Idea 3 is better than the first two and changes my opinion to Neutral leaning towards +1.

Edited by Mauler
  • Thinking 1
  • Poggers 1

Neutral

Two of the events are the same idea not much thought put into them

Iv'e not had many interactions with you

Application seems overall basic

I do wish you luck 

• Like 1

Hello storm,

We have been through a lot together, through thick and thin and there is doubt about it, that you are kind and truly genuine dude. I really do believe that you are trusted enough for this and that you don't get enough gratitude that you deserve.

However, Your ideas do lack a little bit of grammar/punctuation and they could use a little bit more detail. Perhaps just re-read and spell check them

-Event 1 could you a bit more detail but sounds interesting

-Event 2 is a bit better than event one but could use the same adjustments as event 1

-Event 3 is a lot better but it could still use a bit of work on grammar and shit.

OVERALL these events seem quite interesting but they could use a bit of work. Storm I know if you put your mind to it you can get this done in no time.

I'll give u a +1 just get these fixed up ASAP

Love pro

• Like 1

On 3/3/2020 at 2:18 PM, Pro said:

Hello storm,

We have been through a lot together, through thick and thin and there is doubt about it, that you are kind and truly genuine dude. I really do believe that you are trusted enough for this and that you don't get enough gratitude that you deserve.

However, Your ideas do lack a little bit of grammar/punctuation and they could use a little bit more detail. Perhaps just re-read and spell check them

-Event 1 could you a bit more detail but sounds interesting

-Event 2 is a bit better than event one but could use the same adjustments as event 1

-Event 3 is a lot better but it could still use a bit of work on grammar and shit.

OVERALL these events seem quite interesting but they could use a bit of work. Storm I know if you put your mind to it you can get this done in no time.

I'll give u a +1 just get these fixed up ASAP

Love pro

seemed to fix most of those problems so 1+, goodluck 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

NEUTRAL ------> +1 
Your detail in your application is ok and has been improved upon alot and very well.

i will say to change or add more to is the answer to your Why you want to become and EM, its ok but could do with a bit more detail. 

Your EVENT 3, and 4 Ideas are very generic and seem to be very similar in case of EC's and storyline. 
your events 1 and 2 have been improved upon and are ok. 

My opinion is subject to change, good luck - Angus

Edit: +1

Edited by Angus
  • Like 1

+1 

Storm I have just read over your event ideas the first two are alright, they have sort of been done before. However, I like the way you try to develop an interesting/new back-story behind all the events.

Your answers to the questions on the application could be a little bit more detailed but they are still sufficient enough for the application.

I am also increasingly seeing you around the server in VF doing things and it seems like you are mature and trusted enough for the role.

Edited by Noni
  • Like 1

I like the revised ideas. You app is got a fair bit of detail and i can see you have put thought into it.

+1

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 10:20 AM, Noni said:

+1 

Storm I have just read over your event ideas the first two are alright, they have sort of been done before. However, I like the way you try to develop an interesting/new back-story behind all the events.

Your answers to the questions on the application could be a little bit more detailed but they are still sufficient enough for the application.

I am also increasingly seeing you around the server in VF doing things and it seems like you are mature and trusted enough for the role.

+1 Good one.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2020 at 10:20 AM, Noni said:

+1 

I know you are trustworthy and dedicated and believe you deserve Trial EM