It has come to that time, where I will be leaving the server. It has been 574 days since I first joined, back in mid 2018. 

Since that time I have made many friends and had many good times. I won't tag anybody as it would be impossible to thank everyone. 

Due to my moving into Year 12, as well as other stresses IRL, I made the choice to leave. I'll still be around from time to time, and I hope once year 12 is done I will come back.

If you want to play games with me, either Gmod or any other, i'll be up for it. (Discord = Wimlay#7070). 

To everyone, to all my friends I thank you.

To quote a great movie: "And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night!"

bruh.jpeg.6235ac14a7728de13a66ff1b319b72f7.jpeg

Edited by Wimlay
  • Sad 8
  • Upvote 2
17 hours ago, Wimlay said:

It has come to that time, where I will be leaving the server. It has been 574 days since I first joined, back in mid 2018. 

Since that time I have made many friends and had many good times. I won't tag anybody as it would be impossible to thank everyone. 

Due to my moving into Year 12, as well as other stresses IRL, I made the choice to leave. I'll still be around from time to time, and I hope once year 12 is done I will come back.

If you want to play games with me, either Gmod or any other, i'll be up for it. (Discord = Wimlay#7070). 

To everyone, to all my friends I thank you.

To quote a great movie: "And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night!"

bruh.jpeg.6235ac14a7728de13a66ff1b319b72f7.jpeg

See you around, fellow member of the Chief of Staff club!

• Upvote 1