It has come to that time, where I will be leaving the server. It has been 574 days since I first joined, back in mid 2018. 

Since that time I have made many friends and had many good times. I won't tag anybody as it would be impossible to thank everyone. 

Due to my moving into Year 12, as well as other stresses IRL, I made the choice to leave. I'll still be around from time to time, and I hope once year 12 is done I will come back.

If you want to play games with me, either Gmod or any other, i'll be up for it. (Discord = Wimlay#7070). 

To everyone, to all my friends I thank you.

To quote a great movie: "And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night!"

bruh.jpeg.6235ac14a7728de13a66ff1b319b72f7.jpeg

Edited by Wimlay
  • Sad 8
  • Upvote 2

You'll be missed mate. Hope to see you back near the end of the year once year 12 is over. Smash it.

• Upvote 1

Once you’ve got your studies out the way I hope to see you return, it’s only a matter of time.

o7

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Wimlay said:

It has come to that time, where I will be leaving the server. It has been 574 days since I first joined, back in mid 2018. 

Since that time I have made many friends and had many good times. I won't tag anybody as it would be impossible to thank everyone. 

Due to my moving into Year 12, as well as other stresses IRL, I made the choice to leave. I'll still be around from time to time, and I hope once year 12 is done I will come back.

If you want to play games with me, either Gmod or any other, i'll be up for it. (Discord = Wimlay#7070). 

To everyone, to all my friends I thank you.

To quote a great movie: "And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and good night!"

bruh.jpeg.6235ac14a7728de13a66ff1b319b72f7.jpeg

See you around, fellow member of the Chief of Staff club!

• Upvote 1

On 2/19/2020 at 8:01 AM, Solar said:

the person who passed my cl3 test, will always remember you wimlay, have a good one.

O7

Can never forget you burning the grand moff and his guards Lmao

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.