STEAM_0:1:463002282
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Aldwin
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 Week 12 Hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    20200217234140_1.jpg.920d61b19c54a31ddd52c434f68fe541.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    After my first event I instantly feel in love with the idea of being able to have a creativity idea that brings fun to the entire community. After seeing a higher up in my regiment go for EM it has inspired me even more to attempt to become an EM. Just knowing i can help bring the community together is the main reason for trying to join EM. Knowing I can bring people in regiments also well as people from different regiments together to have an enjoyable RP experience inspires me to try out for this EM position. I am applying as to help spread the events around fairly making sure that different regiments such as military, navy, government, pilots and all others can experience the same amount of events. I want to be able to spread the knowledge and fun to the community as well as be able to interact and teach/learn from everyone. Just improving the experience for everyone involved and giving people a chance to be apart of events whether attacking or defending the ship or planets.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I can bring constant, enjoyable, inclusive events. Bring the Imperial gaming community together in a enjoyable way. Constant activities as well as new content and even some older content yet putting my own twist into it. To go along with this I have a flexible mind, so i can listen to what the community wants and find a way to work with this, as well as a creative mind that and add more inclusive, fun, enjoyable and exciting events adding twists to already existing ideas to give them a bit of pzazz and overall more enjoyable and inclusive to the different regiments. In events I make them in a way so they can easily be manipulated before or even during the event to make them more exciting and overall better for the community and players.    
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    Being an active part of the community I have heard the they all want fair and equal in length fights, Which i can provide by always adding objectives to my events such us, Droids coming to extract so information from the bridge, A hole would be drilled through the MH1, to give people on the First for a fight, They will constantly go up and up until they reach the objective then have their final attempts to get down, giving the people on floor 2 and 1 another fight. With this I will mix my Events up doing hostile and passive events. While one event may be hostile and military has to take them down, another could be Inspectors making sure the ISD is running smoothly which would involve more NAVY and GOV. As well as using different Event character regularly so people can experience and enjoy different character daily.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    No
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    While i have not been staff. In DarkRP i have had many friends as staff and know pretty much all the basics of how to be a fair and likeable staff member.
  • Event Idea 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KludQfOfeT1xXFTl8hHY1e8ayYbXkn0wxClHE7SNlZ8/edit?usp=sharing
  • Event Idea 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11ChJt-CuuZk63iTGxIC6ESiz8dLH0u40hofTLIP5amc/edit?usp=sharing
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Time on Imperial Starwars.png

Edited by Aldwin
Adding some more information to the questions!

I admire your enthusiasm and appreciate that you are applying for the position of Event Master but I honestly haven’t got a clue who you are, the event ideas aren’t bad but they are farily basic and run of the mill. I’d suggest getting more well known in the community and evolving your ideas to make a much more exciting scenario for the server.

opinion is subject to change.

11 hours ago, Mongo said:

I admire your enthusiasm and appreciate that you are applying for the position of Event Master but I honestly haven’t got a clue who you are, the event ideas aren’t bad but they are farily basic and run of the mill. I’d suggest getting more well known in the community and evolving your ideas to make a much more exciting scenario for the server.

opinion is subject to change.

Hey Aldwin,

Going to have to agree with the  points made by the above messages here. I have no idea who you are unfortunately, however that won't ultimately matter as long as your application shows your willingness for this EM position, like you have here. Your answers are a little short for my liking, however on the positive side you answered the "How can you make your Events fun" question with a nice amount of detail, which I urge you to do with your other answers; that length and quality is what I really enjoy seeing. This can be done by taking your sentence and elaborating what you mean when you say it. There is some other small minor errors in there such as "First for a fight" which I believe you mean "thirst", do correct me if I am wrong. The detail on the event documents is decent as well as the event ideas but as mentioned before make sure you fix a few mistakes in there. The fact you just hit 1 week and you are now applying is a good thing in my eyes as it shows you want this position and have been working for it. 

All in all, I believe you truly want this position but you must SHOW us that you want it by your detail in the application and enough high quality answers at the very least four lines long, some extra work within the event application to show that you own the event and would have no problem running it.

Neutral, opinion may change.
Good luck!

On 2/17/2020 at 11:58 PM, Aldwin said:
  • Steam Name:
    Aldwin
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:463002282
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Aldwin
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 Week 12 Hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    20200217234140_1.jpg.920d61b19c54a31ddd52c434f68fe541.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    After my first event I instantly feel in love with the idea of being able to have a creativity idea that brings fun to the entire community. After seeing a higher up in my regiment go for EM it has inspired me even more to attempt to become an EM. Just knowing i can help bring the community together is the main reason for trying to join EM. Knowing I can bring people in regiments also well as people from different regiments together to have an enjoyable RP experience inspires me to try out for this EM position. I am applying as to help spread the events around fairly making sure that different regiments such as military, navy, government, pilots and all others can experience the same amount of events. I want to be able to spread the knowledge and fun to the community as well as be able to interact and teach/learn from everyone. Just improving the experience for everyone involved and giving people a chance to be apart of events whether attacking or defending the ship or planets.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I can bring constant, enjoyable, inclusive events. Bring the Imperial gaming community together in a enjoyable way. Constant activities as well as new content and even some older content yet putting my own twist into it. To go along with this I have a flexible mind, so i can listen to what the community wants and find a way to work with this, as well as a creative mind that and add more inclusive, fun, enjoyable and exciting events adding twists to already existing ideas to give them a bit of pzazz and overall more enjoyable and inclusive to the different regiments. In events I make them in a way so they can easily be manipulated before or even during the event to make them more exciting and overall better for the community and players.    
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    Being an active part of the community I have heard the they all want fair and equal in length fights, Which i can provide by always adding objectives to my events such us, Droids coming to extract so information from the bridge, A hole would be drilled through the MH1, to give people on the First for a fight, They will constantly go up and up until they reach the objective then have their final attempts to get down, giving the people on floor 2 and 1 another fight. With this I will mix my Events up doing hostile and passive events. While one event may be hostile and military has to take them down, another could be Inspectors making sure the ISD is running smoothly which would involve more NAVY and GOV. As well as using different Event character regularly so people can experience and enjoy different character daily.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    No
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    While i have not been staff. In DarkRP i have had many friends as staff and know pretty much all the basics of how to be a fair and likeable staff member.
  • Event Idea 1: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KludQfOfeT1xXFTl8hHY1e8ayYbXkn0wxClHE7SNlZ8/edit?usp=sharing
  • Event Idea 2: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11ChJt-CuuZk63iTGxIC6ESiz8dLH0u40hofTLIP5amc/edit?usp=sharing
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Time on Imperial Starwars.png

Whats the rules on deleting this one and making a new one with better Events and what else because this died before it started

• Bailey locked this topic