• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:132058382
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    73-❖ Stark
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    7 weeks, 16 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    1. RDM | Attempted suicide to avoid arrest - 08/06/19 - Was an OOC incident that unfortunately got taken IC by the member who issued.
    2. Abusing Quest System - 26/10/19 - I made a silly decision with another member of the regiment I was in, and we let each other win in games of Chess to obtain quest points.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    Once. This was for the "Abusing Quest System" scenario, where I believe there was miscommunication with the incident as a whole. I was standing up for myself as what I was accused of what not entirely correct. But ended up copping the 2 week ban for "lying" about it. I understand what I did was against the rules, and "cheating" as such, but I believe this is on the low scale when it comes down to the severity of the ban.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    SlyRP (DarkRP Server) - 2013-2014 {Admin}

FadedServers (DarkRP Server) - 2017-2018 {Co Owner}

Republic Gaming (StarwarsRP Server) - Was moderator on it the whole time, from when it came out to when it shut down.

Imperial Gaming (This Server) - 2019 {Moderator} (Resigned from this position when I started working a different job, that involved working away a lot)
  • What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    he purpose of moderators on any server, is to ensure the server is running at it's full potential at all times, making sure every player has the best experience as possible. This includes making sure no rules are broken at any point in time. A moderator should be active, and readily available at all times when on the server, to approach any situation that may occur. The moderator should be competent enough to make decisions based on severity of the occurrence, without being biased nor letting emotions get in the way of any decision. No moderator should abuse their privileges at any point in time to gain anything for them self, or anyone else, and only use their abilities when necessary.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying to become part of the team here at Imperial Gaming, because I believe with my age, maturity, IRL experience in management, knowledge and experience across multiple game modes, I could be a valuable asset to the team. Although I have plenty of experience, I love constructive criticism, and learning to better myself every day. I also consider myself quite active, especially at the busiest of times! I would also like to assist to provide to the community, the pleasant experience I have personally experienced myself, since the day I joined the server.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    With my age, experience and maturity, I believe i can bring a lot to the the Imperial staffing team. I am a very independent, self motivated, honest and reliable individual, specially trained in conflict resolution (IRL), which I believe is an asset to have when moderating a server. I will always strive to perform at the best of my abilities, and represent Imperial Gaming in a positive manner at all times. I also have a high level of experience with ULX commands etc.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    I would immediately grab the players SteamID. I would then interview a few of the victims to ensure the scenario was a Mass RDM case, and there was no valid reason. From there I would warn the player for "Mass RDM" including the amount of players they killed, and disconnecting to avoid punishment. I would also inform a higher ranking staff member of the situation, including the severity, to work out a suitable ban time for the offender if justified.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would first bring the victim somewhere away from everyone. I would ask exactly what has happened, been said, or done to make them feel bullied. Once they have explained, I would then obtain any evidence the victim had (etc recording, messages, screenshots). If they didn't have sufficient evidence, I would then resort to chat logs, and find what I could there. From there I would confront the accused bully and present them with any evidence gathered, and ask them to explain their side of the story. While doing this, I would obtain the accused bully's SteamID, so I am prepared if they were to disconnect. If the accused bully turned out to be bullying the other player, I would warn them for player disrespect or bullying, and further explain to them, that bullying is not, and will not be tolerated under any circumstance on Imperial Gaming. And if they were to be found continuing to bully anyone, further consequences will be given.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would immediately inform the staff member that what they are doing, is against the rules of being part of the staff team, and advise they should stop immediately as they are going against everything they agreed to when becoming part of the team. I would gather what evidence i could, whether it be screen shots or another witness. From there I would inform a higher ranking staff member of the situation, providing them with what evidence I had gathered, and a written statement from myself, and/or if I had another witness, explaining exactly what took place.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    Firstly, once again I would obtain the SteamID of the player making the threats. Any threats to the server, other players or the community in general, should be handled very seriously, and action taken immediately. I would also gag and mute the player so they cannot say anything further. I would proceed taking screenshots of what has been said. I would then bring the player to a discrete location, so no further harm can be done to any other player, and advise them threats are taken extremely seriously, and consequences will be handed out for their threats. Depending on the severity of the threat, I would continue to warn or even ban the player if the threat was more serious. Following that, I would inform a higher ranking staff member of the situation, so that a more suitable ban time could be applied if necessary.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    [IG] Stark

+1 - I have known Stark for a long time and he shows a great amount of maturity and is always open for a chat. The app is fairly detailed and in my opinion does meet the criteria which gets the message across. You did great at Moderating back in the day Stark and I don't see why you couldn't do great again.

Goodluck Stark :)

2 hours ago, Stathi said:

+1 - I have known Stark for a long time and he shows a great amount of maturity and is always open for a chat. The app is fairly detailed and in my opinion does meet the criteria which gets the message across. You did great at Moderating back in the day Stark and I don't see why you couldn't do great again.

Goodluck Stark :)

Last time I saw you in a staff position, it was under 20 players with you randomly attacking people (who weren't in a duel) with a lightsaber, shrugging it off with an "okay lol" when I recommended you stop. The last time I saw you as a regular user was when the fiasco with the quest system which you addressed above occurred (whether it was a "miscommunication" or not, it still happened). While I'd consider both actions more on the minor scale of abuse/misconduct, they still don't come off to me as the actions of someone who'd be fit to a staff position. My opinion is subject to change, however.

Good luck.

4 hours ago, Jye said:

Last time I saw you in a staff position, it was under 20 players with you randomly attacking people (who weren't in a duel) with a lightsaber, shrugging it off with an "okay lol" when I recommended you stop. The last time I saw you as a regular user was when the fiasco with the quest system which you addressed above occurred (whether it was a "miscommunication" or not, it still happened). While I'd consider both actions more on the minor scale of abuse/misconduct, they still don't come off to me as the actions of someone who'd be fit to a staff position. My opinion is subject to change, however.

Good luck.

3 hours ago, Mongo said:

Neutral leaning towards -1

Reasons above.

Netrual 

On 2/17/2020 at 9:51 PM, Jye said:

Good luck.

On 2/18/2020 at 12:51 AM, Jye said:

Good luck.

-1 I agree with everything Jye has said, good luck.

Stark has been a very mature member of the community, with not only excellent abilities to command a regiment but also take situations under control as a staff member. As an Ex Staff he has remained to be active within the community. I have never seen stark use the moderator to disadvantage anyone on the server, i'm sure the instances above was the outcome of something people wanted to do, after hours and under 20 players to keep the dwindling player count to remain for as long as possible. Hence he deserves the role for a second time, i'm sure he will not let the staff team down and be a role model for all players within the community.

Big +1

Ubermolen

I have known Stark for a some time and have worked with him in CS, from this I have learnt Stark is: 

• Mature
  • Responsible 
  • Extremely Friendly
  • Ex Staff (Not that this really matters)
  • Trustworthy
  • Hard Working
    Stark was an excellent Moderator in the past, there is no doubt that Stark would do an excellent job as moderator again. 
     +1
Edited by MidNight

1 hour ago, MidNight said:

I have known Stark for a some time and have worked with him in CS, from this I have learnt Stark is: 

• Mature
  • Responsible 
  • Extremely Friendly
  • Ex Staff (Not that this really matters)
  • Trustworthy
  • Hard Working
    Stark was an excellent Moderator in the past, there is no doubt that Stark would do an excellent job as moderator again. 
     +1

GL man

I've known Stark for a pretty god damned long time. He's been nothing but a positive and upstanding member of the community the entire time. To NOT select him as a staff member would be a grievous miscalculation. Wish you the best mate.

+1

2 minutes ago, Rick_Castle said:

I've known Stark for a pretty god damned long time. He's been nothing but a positive and upstanding member of the community the entire time. To NOT select him as a staff member would be a grievous miscalculation. Wish you the best mate.

+1

As long as you do nothing like Jye said in his response.

48 minutes ago, Rick_Castle said:

+1

+1 for my man Stark, OG brothers

This application will be immediately denied due to user advertising application to users and staff members.

You may reapply in 6 months.

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1