yowasup2  

74 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

On 2/15/2020 at 1:03 PM, Ragnar said:

Easy +1 
Tinky has been a long time quintessential member of the community and would be a great addition to the EM team

^

I don’t think tinky would be a good EM so I’ll be leaving a massive +1.  I know 100% that I am your idol and I think you will be good.

1+

- Long time member

- Active

- High ranking 

We are all aware Tinky has a fun side to him but when needed is able to follow rp. He has shown he has dedication to the server and recently has shown the initiative to request from EMs to assist in running his sims / micro events. To not give it to him? No that would be dumb of IG.

(We better see some quality or it’s the newspaper for you)

[minus as well cause it’s also tinky ;3]

+1

Tinky has been around for too long to not have this role already. Witnessing 1st hand his involvement with regiments in his legion, I know he is completely capable to step it up and give the server some events with the energy and excitement he carries around in his day-to-day role.

+1 tinky is a very good roleplayer. He would make a great EM because he can get people to be immersed into the role play. best of luck dude hope you get EM. You do a great job with the intros to missions and just a cool guy

+1 As Rivers said, he's basically an event master already with all the events he sets up for individual regiments. He's also a long time member of the community with plenty of experience in leading.

+1     Tinky Tinky Tinky you finally made an application I cant think of a bad thing to say about you, You're Loyal, Dedicated, Mature. Your event ideas are great I have even been part of ones you get the Current EMs to run they are very fun I believe you would make an awesome EM given the opportunity.

Massive +1 for this lad.

Tinky is a great General, a dedicated roleplayer, and let's not forget the crisp, clear booming voice of a commanding individual that is great for an EM to have. The events also sound entertaining, original, and would be of great interest to all parties involved.

He's also more than dedicated to getting certain regiments the training and simulations they need to be effective in battle, and is incredibly approachable for any situation. I believe the added benefit of having tools will also be a great bonus for him to utilize effectively for said training/simulations.

Best of luck, Tinky!

- Greyback <3

+1

Very selfless legend who observes and understands the wants of the community, always has something to do for a regiment even outside of his own legion. Loud, funny, but mature, cares about the people he's playing with and is genuinely concerned about his reputation in the community like he isn't one of the best people to grace SWRP.

A reminder that shitposts on Staff Applications are a warnable offence and will be taken seriously.

• Haha 1

Taken me a while to give my opinion on this application as I have been humming and hurring on what I should give the app. 

Due to the many experiences in game I’ve had with him and Tinky’s eagerness in game to create mini event and role play for certain regiments I will give this application a Neutral (Very close to a +1). The only reason for this is because some of the questions and event plans could’ve shown a bit more detail, however I know Tinky can deliver better than what he has written down...

Edited by Noni

+1,

Tinky would do great as an event master. I believe that he can and will bring a lot to the server event wise!

Hey Tinky, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process.
Congratulations!

• Poggers 1