• Negative Support

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steam Name: [IG] Tinky   SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:96155579   Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152576886/    In Game Name:

-1 leaning to neutral,  I believe tinky is a wonderful member of the community there's no doubt about it but after reading the applications and event ideas I cant help but be a little disappointe

+1 Applications don't need to be long and wordy, hell the best ones are short and get the point across.

Of course I support Tinky, he's like my dad - But I am curious what changed your mind since we last talked. Ah well, doesn't matter because you're amazing :)

+1

• Good Guy
  • Active as all hell 
  • A bit many under detailed 
  • You Scream once into Server wide voice comms and i will be very unhappy 

Edited by Delta

Once Tinky was looking at a PAC made by Lime for him, I said “Why don’t you use that?” I completely forgot that big man Tinky didn’t have PAC. I told Tinky that if he applied, he’d get it instantly. 

A few days later, we we’re talking about something to do with Staffing and I said: “Just apply for Mod and you’ll be Admin in no time.” He said “Nah Nah Nah”. 

Fast Forward to now, he’s FINALLY applied for Eventmaster and sure it enough, he’s gotten more votes, comments and rating in 6 hours that some people got total, even if they’ve been up for a year.

+1

20 hours ago, Eren said:

For the past month Tinky has provided Shock Company with interesting missions and internal assignments. These stories he organised for our regiment time and time again, demonstrated his ability to become an Event Master, which our troopers actually recommended he apply for one day.

I have no doubt that Tinky will do great as an Event Master.

+1

EASY +1, Tinky you have shown great dedication to the server and always show consistency in your rp. In the past few weeks I wasnt sure if you were running the events or the EM’s xD.

Goodluck with your app!

Edited by Stathi

+1

Let's be honest, the guy is basically an EM at this point - his immense maturity, activity and dedication to improving others' RP is bewildering. I have not seen a more deserving applicant for EM in a very long time.

Good Luck

29 minutes ago, Misahu said:

+1

Let's be honest, the guy is basically an EM at this point - his immense maturity, activity and dedication to improving others' RP is bewildering. I have not seen a more deserving applicant for EM in a very long time.

Good Luck

Big +1 from me

Since Tinky became a legion commander he has hosted a variety of events for my regiment and other which I have quite enjoyed. Despite not knowing him personally I can already tell he is genuine bloke and would make a lovely addition to the event team. btw over the past month or two we have had a severe lack of events. In game he will always look out for others and will always say hello if he see's you around.

+1 for you tinky

-1 leaning to neutral, 

I believe tinky is a wonderful member of the community there's no doubt about it but after reading the applications and event ideas I cant help but be a little disappointed in the lack of detail. in the answers and the event ideas, if this wasn't tinky's application this would be receiving -1 and neutrals but because he is known on the server I personally don't think its fair that he doesn't have to try on his application as an application can say a lot about a persons intent and how serious they are about becoming an event master. if you can add more detail and more effort into the application I would be happy to change this to a +1, but for now I'm staying -1 leaning to neutral

Edited by Chubbs
  • Thinking 3
  • Upvote 4

Neutral 

I'll be leaving a neutral on this application for the following reasons: 

• Valued member of the community.
  • Response to questions are extremely basic. 
  • Event ideas are relatively simple. 

While you are an extremely well known member of the community who could easily achieve this position you seem to have put very little effort into your application. I'll be happy to change my opinion if you add more detail rather than 1 - 2 sentence responses. 

11 hours ago, Chubbs said:

-1 leaning to neutral, 

I believe tinky is a wonderful member of the community there's no doubt about it but after reading the applications and event ideas I cant help but be a little disappointed in the lack of detail. in the answers and the event ideas, if this wasn't tinky's application this would be receiving -1 and neutrals but because he is known on the server I personally don't think its fair that he doesn't have to try on his application as an application can say a lot about a persons intent and how serious they are about becoming an event master. if you can add more detail and more effort into the application I would be happy to change this to a +1, but for now I'm staying -1 leaning to neutral

Agreed, if you change up your app and put more effort into it i'll consider changing it to a +1, until then it's a -1.

• Poggers 1
1 hour ago, Goliath said:

+1

Applications don't need to be long and wordy, hell the best ones are short and get the point across.

This, idk why people are expected to write essays and why the “detail” (the length) of something is how you asses someone. From what I’ve read tinky has proven himself to have the necessary skills to be a EM in game, so why should he haveto write a fucking essay to prove it. 

+1

very well known 

has been staff on other servers

already assists with Events and the planning of events as i have done quite a few tinky events and he makes sure these events have alot of detail

tinky in my books is an Unofficial EM for all of the events he has "run"

There is a Lil bit of missing detail, but the answers that are there make valid enough points

the event ideas could possibly be fleshed out a lil bit more but overall are genuinly good idea

Detail is important for the EM team as it helps the event push forward and make sure everything is up with law when it comes to the application side of things i personally think that it doesnt have to be paragraphs, while it can be paragraphs that make the app look good i do just think it should rely less on lengths about it an application doesn't necessarily mean it wont be good, an application might not be someones strong point like lets say somebody could be an excellent choice vocally as they have described to you possible events and all the detail in them but then when it comes to writing it down they struggle to find the words of detail and things needed to make it sound good on paper but when being done and explained verbally they make more sense then what they scribbled on a word doc thats just my opinion _=_=_

15 hours ago, Chubbs said:

-1 leaning to neutral, 

Instant +1, this man deserves EM.

He has pretty much already been one for the past 2 months with his incredible ideas.

I doubt you wont get this Tinky so congratulations in advance.

+1

------------------------------------------------

1. Mature
  2. Confident (but not cocky)
  3. Responsible
  4. Determined
  5. Active
  6. Friendly
  7. Creative

• Poggers 1
5 minutes ago, wflizzi said:

+1

1. Mature
  2. Confident (but not cocky)
  3. Responsible
  4. Determined
  5. Active
  6. Friendly
  7. Creative

On 2/15/2020 at 6:56 PM, Delta said:

+1

• Good Guy
  • Active as all hell 
  • A bit many under detailed 
  • You Scream once into Server wide voice comms and i will be very unhappy 

^

On 2/15/2020 at 1:03 PM, Ragnar said:

Easy +1 
Tinky has been a long time quintessential member of the community and would be a great addition to the EM team

• Grif locked this topic