• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:96155579

• In Game Name:
    Tinky 

• Time Played Imperial RP:
    15 weeks 5 days and 20 hours 

• Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    20200215103137_1.jpg.bebf67c76a5929ba15e291502a714895.jpg  

• Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I have received one warning due to Mic spam. 

• Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No 

• Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    I was Admin on Ferocity Gaming SWRP until the server shut down which was after under a month. 

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying to be an event master due to all the time that I have spent on the server and all the experience that I have gained. I believe that I not only have knowledge of what role play/events the server enjoys but I am able to dedicate myself to provide people with fun and satisfaction. I am also Applying to be Event master because i am confident and i wish to provide the server with the fun and enjoyment it provided me for all the time that i have spent on it. I have also been seeing that a lot of the player base in the IG community is getting burnt out easily (Lack of immersive role play and enjoyment which leads into a decrease of initiative on the server) that's why i want help out by satisfying the community's needs to assist and encourage the increase in their initiative on the server. 

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    If i was given the chance to be an event master. I would bring a Kind, easily approachable , listener/talker, dedicated, experienced and an active member that would love to help people’s needs in and out of the Event Master team. Throughout my experience on the server I have built an idea of what role play scenarios the community enjoys and dislikes. I believe the dedication and creativity that I am able to put into events will satisfy the role play needs of the community. I can not be thorough enough i love it when people approach me informing me of event idea's and what role play satisfies their needs because not only does it let me know what they want to see in an event but what i am able to add to it so not do the people who asked for the event enjoy it but everyone else does as well.

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    For events to be enjoyable and fun they need to satisfy the role play of who is going to participate in the event. For me to know what role play satisfies the participants in events i will need to discuss with them what course of action do the participants follow through events, what lore applies to their regiment/character and what scenario gives them a task to complete that the regiment/character specializes in. I believe that i have a mind set that understands the lore of the star wars universe well and that i am able to implement said lore in my events that will add immersiveness so the participants can acknowledge the story line/background behind the event so they are able to create their own passive role play that branches off my event for long lasting enjoyment. This also decreases the chances of a burn out period that most of the player base in the community of IG are effected by and giving them an enjoyable course of action that they can create their own enjoyable tasks with will increase their initiative on the server and decrease the burn out period of the players. 

• Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes 

• Anything else you would like to add?
    I can promise if granted the position in EM i will do all in my ability to bring fun and enjoyable role play/events to you and i thank you for taking the time to read this application. 

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Tinky
Added Some Extra detail and made it a bit more neat and tidy.
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 9

+1 legend of a man, always friendly loud and mature. Good detail. Events seem nice. Good luck my dude. 

P.S. a warn for mic spam xD wonder what happened. 

Edited by Angus

For the past month Tinky has provided Shock Company with interesting missions and internal assignments. These stories he organised for our regiment time and time again, demonstrated his ability to become an Event Master, which our troopers actually recommended he apply for one day.

I have no doubt that Tinky will do great as an Event Master.

+1

• Upvote 1

Easy +1 
Tinky has been a long time quintessential member of the community and would be a great addition to the EM team

For your application i will be leaving a +1

but as for your events i think you need to put more detail and try to predict alternate ends as RP doesn't always go your way so you need to be prepared for your event to be taken in a different way e.g. the ship not getting granted for landing by navy, ISB taking your ECs for breaking some imperial law or many other things that can occur during events. over the past few months i have seen you running mini events for troopers in correlation with EMs and i believe they have been well received most of the time. 

So i think Tinky could make a great EM with time  

This guy to be EM? Really? Yikes.

Joking aside, Tinky has run events in the past within 374th and for other regiments in his time as a Brigadier General to a more than satisfactory standard and continues to do so. I believe that with a position such as this, Tinky would be able to run proper events himself, and I can only imagine what amazing stuff he could get up to. Needless to say, position wise, he doesn't only deserve it, he NEEDS this in order for him to continue giving not only just regiments, but the entire server fun RP to do. 

For actual advice Tinky; when you get the chance, extend some of those paragraphs. The event ideas are good and about a page long which is good enough for me, but the answers you have to the general questions I believe need a bit of a extension providing even more reasons, or going more into depth into why you should get this. This is the only part of the application that hasn't been completely nailed, but otherwise this is a no-brainer application...

Biggest +1 I can ever give.

Good luck brother!

2 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Easy +1 
Tinky has been a long time quintessential member of the community and would be a great addition to the EM team

26 minutes ago, Angus said:

+1 legend of a man, always friendly loud and mature. Good detail. Events seem nice. Good luck my dude. 

BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR A LONG TIME 

Nothing to really say just Tinky good luck man hope you get the role man +1

HOLY +1. This man has basically been an EM without the title ever since getting Legion Commander. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Rivers said:

HOLY +1. This man has basically been an EM without the title ever since getting Legion Commander. 

+1

44 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Easy +1 

I have seen Tinky assisting event masters and essentially running events. He has more than shown himself to possess the skills to organise and lead an event.

He's a veteran of the community and has proven himself to be an extremely trustworthy person.

+1

What else is there to say but +1,  Since getting into Legion Command he has been writing up and conducting mini-events for his regiments. During this time he has shown that he would make a capable Event Master.

+1  for sure, already does events and does them really well! he is a very enjoyable part of the server and is always really nice to everyone and does role play really well! good luck

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Easy +1 

+1

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

Easy +1 

+1

Would be a great addition to the Staff/Event Master Team.

2 minutes ago, Wingza said:

Wingza approved the submission

Disregard Wingza's post here, he's a troll and doesn't know how to use AdminCP.

• Like 1

Tinky has already shown dedication to ensuring that most (if not all) players in the community have a chance to do some enjoyable RP and participate in fun events. He's a well known and trusted member of the community, easy +1.

18 minutes ago, Braino said:

Tinky has already shown dedication to ensuring that most (if not all) players in the community have a chance to do some enjoyable RP and participate in fun events. He's a well known and trusted member of the community, easy +1.

+1 from me as well, best of luck

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Easy +1 

+1 Just the other day Tinky planned a Nova event that was enjoyable to the whole regiment, and has done this for other past regiments. Making Tinky an EM could never be a mistake.

3 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Easy +1 

+1 nothing more needs to be said.