Steam Name:Trpimir I of Croatia

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:0

Steam Profile link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198149072057/

In Game Details

In Game Name:Trpimir

In Game Rank:(formerly commander)

In Game Regiment:(formerly vector)

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How long was the ban for:Permanent 

Which staff member banned you:Whitey

What date did the ban occur:23/7/2018

What was the reason for the ban:Poaching for other server (advertising) 

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:I was on the server on day and upon hearing that one of my good friends at the time was banned (Touka) I had become rather upset, but soon enough another good friend of mine (Rommel) was also removed from his role and proceeded to leave the server, upon reviewing my situation my friends mentioned a new server ( wolfpack gaming) and how we could play again and at this time frustrated, younger and annoyed i proceeded to try to gather more players for this server and soon enough the community manager at the time (Whitey) was informed and banned me himself, which is the reaction i was expecting and i left the situation alone till now.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:The ban itself i recognise at the time was completely well deserved, what i did was wrong and not to be tolerated by any server, poaching players is not right and the reaction that i received was well deserved, however quite some time has passed and in this time i have had to to thing and mature now being a legal adult my perspective has changed and i realise my wrong doing, but also i remember my enjoyment on the server and the good times i had on it and would very much like a second chance with a year and a half since the ban i believe that my attitude has changed and I am ready to become part of this community again, that is if you would have me, your old comrade Trpimir.

unnamed.jpg

Edited by JohnFKennedy
Had to correct title, name
  • Upvote 2

+1 as far as I can tell he seems genuine enough in terms of an apology. If he wants to play on the server I don't see why we shouldn't give him a chance. Though I would like to hear from @Whitey just in case there are any details left out.

+1

13 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

+1 as far as I can tell he seems genuine enough in terms of an apology. If he wants to play on the server I don't see why we shouldn't give him a chance. Though I would like to hear from just in case there are any details left out.

My man was in vector 

1 hour ago, Ragnar said:

+1 as far as I can tell he seems genuine enough in terms of an apology. If he wants to play on the server I don't see why we shouldn't give him a chance. Though I would like to hear from @Whitey just in case there are any details left out.

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

+1 Assuming everything you said here is true and nothing has been left out, I see no reason why you don't deserve a chance to prove yourself. You've waited more than a year and a half to post this, which I believe has been more than enough time for you to realise what you did was wrong. It seems that you're genuinely sorry for what you've done and at the end of the day we all make mistakes, It's really up to how one decides to go about fixing those mistakes that matter.

I thank you all for you replies and only wish to reiterate my resolve for coming back to this community, I do hope that the process will begin soon as things are being processed among staff and just wanted to say that if all goes to plan that it will be fun to play with you guys again and encounter you guys throughout the server

Accepted

You seem genuine enough to be given another chance. You will be placed on a 3 month probation where any serious rule break will result in a permanent ban. 

• Kumo locked this topic