In Game Rank: PVT

In Game Regiment: ST

Ban Details

Screenshot_1.png.8db24a8618575ebd4c630d069dae901a.png

How long was the ban for: Perma

Which staff member banned you: Grand Inquisitor

What date did the ban occur: 13/02/2020

What was the reason for the ban: Threatening

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I was getting my ST training and before I leave the server to download all the custom addons I said to my trainer with an extremely sarcastic attitude with no intention to disrespect as a total joke that I will IP track him and stab him with a knife with being sure that he will understand my true intention of obviously joking. I assume an admin who had no business listening to our conversation herd it and with no concept what so ever banned me without a proper admin sit while I was off the server downloading the addons so I could be promoted to ST. I assume you can imagine my reaction after seeing a ban on my face after all that downloading.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I am not a type of person who will nor capable of threatening people unironicly over a video game and this ban was very unprofessional and uncalled for, I assumed the staff who banned me didnt cared to think for second since he saw me as just a cadet.

Edited by Default_Player_Base
  • Downvote 2

I'm sure that I won't be the only one to tell you that what you did, even if you were joking, is under no means acceptable.

I will not support this ban appeal. Not only did you make this ban appeal the day you got banned, you do not seem to be remorseful whatsoever about your actions.

Unprofessional? The actions taken by the staff member who banned you was rightfully done if what you are saying is what happened. 

Yes, it is a game, but that does not give you the right to threaten members of the community to track their IP and stab them.

Additionally, it appears that you are banned from two other Garry's Mod servers for disregarding the rules and sexual RP, and then proceeding to call them 'Nazis'.

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=trueED6E05F473C3F0784C3013D4EF232CBF05D5AB81

Until you actually genuinely apologize and acknowledge your actions, and then wait out your ban for a long while, my support will not be given.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Kristofer said:

I'm sure that I won't be the only one to tell you that what you did, even if you were joking, is under no means acceptable.

I will not support this ban appeal. Not only did you make this ban appeal the day you got banned, you do not seem to be remorseful whatsoever about your actions.

Unprofessional? The actions taken by the staff member who banned you was rightfully done if what you are saying is what happened. 

Yes, it is a game, but that does not give you the right to threaten members of the community to track their IP and stab them.

Additionally, it appears that you are banned from two other Garry's Mod servers for disregarding the rules and sexual RP, and then proceeding to call them 'Nazis'.

Hide contents

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=trueED6E05F473C3F0784C3013D4EF232CBF05D5AB81

Until you actually genuinely apologize and acknowledge your actions, and then wait out your ban for a long while, my support will not be given.

This

4 hours ago, Kristofer said:

Hide contents

-1 - I was onsite at the time of you joining the server and I can confirm that your trainer had tried his best to train you to the best of his abilities but it wasn't him making it hard. It was yourself. Asking the trainer things like "What do I sound like" and starting fights with the other recruits isn't the way to go if you would like to play on a SWRP server and get trained. @Braino was also at the recruit room at the time trying to sort out the situation so if I missed anything, he could have picked up on it.

5 hours ago, Kristofer said:

Reveal hidden contents

-1 After reading the appeal, it seems to me that you still don’t understand how serious threatening someone in this manner is even if it is a joke or not, as you do not seem genuinely sorry in any way, especially considering the fact that you posted this the same day you were banned.

• Upvote 2
  • Kumo locked this topic