Heres a bright idea

I just had an idea, but I don't know if it would actually work, but hear me out. Would it be possible to take a Star Wars battlefront 2 (classic) map from the game, and some how upload it into Gmod? Cause that would be amazing to happen, But I myself don't know anything about map making or textures and resources, so If somebody does, would that actually be possible?

14 hours ago, JMAN120 said:

I just had an idea, but I don't know if it would actually work, but hear me out. Would it be possible to take a Star Wars battlefront 2 (classic) map from the game, and some how upload it into Gmod? Cause that would be amazing to happen, But I myself don't know anything about map making or textures and resources, so If somebody does, would that actually be possible?

The Source Engine cannot execute your problem, sir. Please refer to literally any other sandbox game with an Editor to make maps. Also for the most part in the Source Engine, you'd have to remake it using Models/Entities/Textures ported from SWBF2 (classic)  as Hammer won't allow you to just pull the map file across (unless they just straight up did an update in the last 7 years without me knowing about it).

Also if it WAS possible to get the entire map into Garry's Mod, it'd have to be a 1-3 player server as it'd be too laggy with more than that, also it'd crash alot.

Edited by Mauler
  • Sad 1