• Negative Support

• Steam Name:
    Bigen8984_[IG]
  • SteamID32:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    KX Series MK II [SK/RT] Farmer
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1 week 6 hour 32 min 39sec (as of this screen shot)
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Active warns: 0
    Total warns: 5 (two last year three in 2018 i think)
    racism
    dc to avoid punishment
    2 hour long TV video
    fail RP stealing a ship
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    none
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    No, I haven't been on any other server because this was the first and only star wars server i have ever been on.

• What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    believe a moderator's purpose is to maintain order by stopping people from breaking the rules and from my personal experience allowing people to learn from their mistakes or in some cases baning in order to maintain peace. Moderators are a necessary part of the server that provide an incentive to follow the rules.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying to become a trial moderator because i have made a whole array of friends while playing on the server and i know it sounds dumb but i realy want to give back. It also provides incentive to play on the server. I want to become more active on the server and really interact with the community. i feel as if i honestly belong when i play on this server and i know i haven't always been the model player following all the rules but i feel like over recent time i have matured and grown and as i have grown i have found a new love for the server in the people residing within it.

• What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe that I can bring an incentive to lurne and a good sense of humor i like to have a joke and chill with the boys but when it comes time to work i can become serious. I would also be very keen to learn how to get into sits and provide my opinion on different topics. I wont lie to people i usually speak my mind when it is appropriate.
  • Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    First I would analyse what had just happened ( get screen shots, speak to witnesses, and look at what circumstance it had happened in) and ask a higher up what the punishment should be.

• Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would compile sources and info on the problem, then try to speak to both parties and resolve the issue with no formal punishment or paper record. If i see the activities continuing then i would discuss it with my higher ups and come up with a proper punishment whether that means an official warning or temp ban.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would take screenshots and recordings of the behaveure ask them what they are doing in individual occasions and the justification of their actions (their point of view) and if i believe that it is not satisfactory or it is a repeat offender i would then take it to the staff manager give the evidence and my perspective along with their justification that they gave me in writing.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    If it is a serious threat to DDOs the server then it would result in a perma ban of the perpetrator. If it is said in a joking manner then it would more than likely just give a verbal warning and just tell them to stop joking about it.
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
  • Steam Name:
    Bigen8984_[IG]

- Not enough Detail on Questions

- 1 Week play time on the server isn't the optimal time to get known throughout the server. It's the minimum, not the guide.

- If I'm not mistaken, you just took a break so you haven't been around recently.

- 5 Awarns shows your personality. Of course, people can change. But I don't think that's the case for the severity of your warns.

-Don't have any staffing experience but I believe that you learn on the fly 

- Haven't seen you on the server much.

- 1 week of playtime which is the minimum.

-Not enough detail on your questions.

-Five warns with only 1 week of play time.

-Only named 4/5 warns you have 

12 minutes ago, Mauler said:

- 5 Awarns shows your personality. Of course, people can change. But I don't think that's the case for the severity of your warns.

1 hour ago, Mauler said:

- Not enough Detail on Questions

- 1 Week play time on the server isn't the optimal time to get known throughout the server. It's the minimum, not the guide.

- If I'm not mistaken, you just took a break so you haven't been around recently.

• Downvote 3
14 hours ago, Phobia said:

Hey Farmer, I hate to be the guy to do this but I hope it helps.
The rules for posting Mod Apps state this rule here:

7. 5 or more warnings and your application will be denied immediately.

Of which, you have 5 warnings bro, which means you are likely to be denied. Now from there, you can still be permitted to post this via management if you can explain your warnings and the dates and then putting it as a disclaimer in the forums post. I also highly suggest adding dates to your warns if you want to stress how long ago it was, for example:

2 hour long video - ##/##/##

This way, you follow the rules of applying. With that being said, I understand the position you're in right now since I was there for months, all it took to get out from there was just being wary and reflecting on your past actions, then showing to everyone that you changed. Since not many people have interacted with you (I personally have and you're a good lad) they will look at the warns and that's what they assume of you. With that being said, no negative or positive support here since this is purely my advice. My discord tag is in my signature if you want to talk at all. Good luck!

On 2/10/2020 at 12:04 AM, Phobia said:

On 2/10/2020 at 12:04 AM, Phobia said:

-1. From what i saw and have heard you also get angry fast in certain situations.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wingza locked this topic