STEAM_0:1:223003392
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    [HM-03] Angus
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    4 weeks 2 days 23 hours
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    20200208120447_1.jpg.9d0b3ae1669e9dfa4c6aedfcf870eb63.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    Yes 1
    on July 15th 18:00 for RDMx2 | DC to avoid arrest
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    none.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    no.

• Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I am applying to become Event Master for a multitude of reasons. The first is that for my entire time apart of IG i have been the one who takes part in events enjoying the amazing creativity and thought that is put in for the "enjoyment of everyone" i would like to give back to the community and help spread the enjoyment from events of my own. I am a trust worthy person who is good with his RP. Furthermore i am creative and think that through the Event Masters more RP is done which is enjoyable for all Regiments. To sum up i am creative, hard working, nice and good with rp and being an EM will help me boost all of this and add more to the community which has given so much to me.

• What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    i believe that i can bring good events both Passive and Aggressive good enough that all people in all regiments are included. as stated before i am hard working and creative which i believe i can bring very well into the Event Master Team, i'm active being able to get on almost every day. being a fan of the criminal investigating movies and books i would like to try and incorporate some of this into some events involving SK and ISB two regiments that generally don't do much during an event. To conclude i am responsible, active, creative and work well in a team all aspects that are crucial to being an EM.

• What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    Having events that are Inclusive are extremely important for the community allowing people from all regiments to participate in some RP. I believe that i can make events that would include all of these people especially attack regiments who don't do much RP in events rather just shoot, through this i would hope to Make the RP experience of Regiments more enjoyable allowing them to participate in events that are not their general shoot bang bang type events. I would also try and listen to the community to see what type of events they would like to see whether it be more Aggressive events, off ship events or just general passive events making the events more enjoyable for everyone who participates.

Edited by Angus
  • Upvote 2

Looking through this application everything looks great, You have plenty of detail, great ideas and just a ton of stuff i would love to be apart off, I don't know you that well but from the like 30-40 mins if talked to you for i found you realy respectable and mature, for all these reasons ill be leaving a 

+1

Best of luck Angus!!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Wind said:

Looking through this application everything looks great, You have plenty of detail, great ideas and just a ton of stuff i would love to be apart off, I don't know you that well but from the like 30-40 mins if talked to you for i found you realy respectable and mature, for all these reasons ill be leaving a 

+1

Best of luck Angus!!!

Like the event Ideas 

You have Plenty of detail in your application 

Haven't Talked with you that much but I do see you on a lot 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wind said:

+1

Best of luck Angus!!!

+1 - Angus is a great guy and from all my interactions with him he shows maturity and understanding of how the server runs. I believe he has what it takes to be an Event Master.

Goodluck :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wind said:

+1

Best of luck Angus!!!

+1

• Downvote 8

13 hours ago, Stathi said:

+1 - Angus is a great guy and from all my interactions with him he shows maturity and understanding of how the server runs. I believe he has what it takes to be an Event Master.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Wind said:

+1

Best of luck Angus!!!

Agreed - Angus would make for a great Event Master.

• Upvote 1

+1
Absolute great lad and friend, very mature, active and will do well as an em

• Upvote 1

+1 Big man has some nice detail in his application 

mans event ideas are nice and seem fun

also a very good guy had some nice chats with him

• Upvote 1

Absolute mad man. Great bloke and nothing but good experiences in game mate. Good luck on your app.

+1

• Upvote 1

On 2/8/2020 at 10:36 PM, Stathi said:

• Upvote 1

literal minge. When I was in Shock, the only determination of whether I would play that day was if he was in the Discord. Obvis, if he was, I would write that day off.

JK Angus is a absolute legend, good luck with the app, you definitely deserve EM. +1 

• Upvote 1

From what people say you have a great reputation and your EM application is thoroughly detailed. 

+1

• Upvote 1

On 2/8/2020 at 9:36 PM, Stathi said:

• Upvote 1

Hey Angus, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process. Feel free to poke myself or @Grif in teamspeak to organise your training.
Congratulations!

• Shocked 1