Goodbye young man, I will always remember accepting you into CS that fateful day when you came back to IG so long ago.

See you around gamer.

• Upvote 1

Honestly man, I don't have proper words for this one the time and the effort you put in to help me pull navy together. Re-working the handbook, dealing with issues the endless issues that 50 people can generate random quick TS conversations just to try and sort things out. Having you too help out and give advice it was the best. Sad to see you go but happy you're doing what is best for you. See you around. 

• Sad 2

Year 12 takes another one.

I'm going to miss you, Wombat, and all the memes we've been through and all the times you've channel hopped late and night just to tell us to go to sleep.

I want to say more, but I honestly can't put out any words. 

I don't like goodbyes, so,

See you later.

• Sad 1

Thank you for everything wombat you've always been there for me through thick and thin, if it wasn't for you and how nice you're always to me I'd probably already left the server by how. 

Thank you for everything please comeback with the same personality you left with 

Beautiful <3

Have a good year 

• Sad 1

Gonna miss our maintenance access punch ups and 1am conversations on the TS3. Good luck with Year 12 man and hopefully we’ll see you back one of these days ❤️

• Sad 1

Wombat, you're the man bro. I feel like iv'e known you since I just became the CO of scar, and gonna miss some of the late night chats which were always the greatest. Here is a short video of my fav memory of you. Much love, and good luck with school. 

Kind regards,
Uber

• Haha 3
45 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

Year 12 takes another one.

the serial killer of SWRP Careers

Seya Wombat, was nice to have you around.

• Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Goodbye young man, I will always remember accepting you into CS that fateful day when you came back to IG so long ago.

See you around gamer.

Wait before you go I just have one question to ask you...

Can I have your Wombat?

• Upvote 1

Wombat you are a great member of IG an absolute kind person 

from what i have seen there's no one who can fill your shoes like you do you will be missed

Goodbye 

-Kippy

• Sad 1

Cya later Wombat, I know we weren't exactly the closest but I genuinely enjoyed the times that we did speak, It'll be really sad to see you go but alas school takes priority. Good luck.

Thank you for being an awesome part of the community and always being a joy to talk to. You have been a good friend to me since I started my journey on the server and when I joined the mod team you were a great help if I ever needed advice I knew I could always count on you and your judgement. I have learnt so much from you and it saddens me to see you go but I know it for the best get your head on straight, get good grades and I look forward to speaking with you in the future.
Good bye for now my friend. 

• Upvote 1

Another one falls to year 12, and it had to be one of the worst so far. You've been there since the start of my journey of IG, I'm so grateful to have gotten to know you over the past year and a bit. I'll miss hearing you pop around in TS, as well as making awkward conversations in other channels.

Goodbye Wombat, all the best fella!

Another veteran bites the course, rough and irritating dust. You've been here since the start and it's such a massive weight on my heart to see you go. I've always looked up at you at how to lead as well as how to chill out and be a cool dude. But you've made the right decision leaving now, Year 12 is all work, little play. I wish I had realised that when I was in Year 12.

Safe studies my friend, wish you all the best with school and I hope we see you again.

o7

• Upvote 1

Man Wombat you were one of the first guys I legitimately admired on the server, your mood never wavered even when in the toughest positions.
Hope you do good in school little man, and join us for some catch up time soon.

• Like 1

Dear @Wombatiacus

Damm. I am sitting at my keyboard and thought why not check the forums. I am split if I regret it or not. 

I mean your theee wombat. I person I always looked up to. since you were 212th. back in 2017 we just turned 10 me joined. I will always see you as someone to look up to. Even now we don't talk a lot I remember the times we talk so much I didn't care about anything else. I only cared when I had some on to talk to. Damm it wombat you have a wee little boy with tears at his keyboard. Even if you didn't know this wombat you helped me though a dark time of my life when I was contemplating doing horrible things to myself. I know it sounds dumb coming from a 12 year old but its true.

I am struggling to type for once I can't say / type  anything. you have me stumped....

Wombat we will truly be missed a your legend will live on I promise you.

Best of wishes,

Dracks...

Edited by Dracks

Bruh I don’t even know what to say, I mean even if I didn’t know you for a long time you were always a very kind man, ily brother good luck with year 12