Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Beta Keys Giveaway!

99549DED-12C0-4A3A-86A1-4DCC3E32766A.jpeg.42dc6f03eb4c3c3b22eefd318fdf5ed8.jpeg
“The horns sound, the ravens gather. An empire is torn by civil war. Beyond its borders, new kingdoms rise. Gird on your sword, don your armour, summon your followers and ride forth to win glory on the battlefields of Calradia. Establish your hegemony and create a new world out of the ashes of the old.”

Hello all, With the upcoming release of Mount & Blade Bannerlord within the next month (March) after being more then 8 years in development I’ve decided to do a giveaway for 2 of the beta keys.

The beta has 2 multiplayer game modes currently, One being the classic TDM the other being the Captain mode with you commanding the AI along with others. The giveaway will work as the same as it has in the past, to enter simply copy and fill out the template below and reply on this thread to enter! I’ll do the draw at 10PM Saturday 8/2/20 AEDT where I’ll stream real live draw to ensure fairness.

The template is as follows:

Name:

Server Playtime:

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?:

Extra Info:

Good luck to all who participate, If you win you’ll be sent a code that you can redeem on steam for the beta! I personally am very excited for the release of the game having loved the previous titles and I’m eager to hear everyone else’s thoughts regarding the upcoming release!

6FFC81F4-353E-45FE-BD11-86CEFE2E3A45.thumb.jpeg.4d1acc10d90791631e71ec0ec0909b39.jpeg
0B57481E-9F92-49CE-B8A7-D4617A9B337B.thumb.jpeg.5a517ecc9378f04dd49e4a0dbd973931.jpeg

9B2E596F-9B39-4F92-9381-4F8D40D7E3EC.thumb.jpeg.f5326ce6e426f33c39820cdfe2fd3e68.jpeg

Edited by Splonter
  • Upvote 5

Won't be participating but I love that you do this kinda stuff for the community it shows how dedicated you are 2 the community Thanks a lot 

GOOD LUCK 2 ALL 

• Like 1

Name:
Sky.

Server Playtime
657b3a6e29e4c68a6220e7d0617bced2.png

a196cc6aa5c3f028adcd1e2a5a929e8e.png

Extra Info:
Been waiting for this since 2011, ever since my Napoleonic Wars / Native guild wished to move over. I really need this in my life.

Edited by Sky
  • Like 2

Name: Luigi

Server Playtime: 10+ Weeks

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: Indeed, more so Napoleonic Wars then Warband due to the wider Community back then. It's been a while since I've jump on Mount and Blade, but the announcement of BannerLord has me eager to get back in the saddle.

Extra Info: Cheers for doing this Splonter, coming through like always, and Good Luck to all applicants!

• Like 1

Name: Jye

Server Playtime: 12 weeks

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: Yes, a few times but that was an age ago. I don't believe I touched Mount & Blade 2, however.

Extra Info: Good luck to all applying, shout out to Splonter for his generosity.

• Like 1

Name: Victoria

Server Playtime: 2 weeks

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: Yes, I have about 80 hours on Warband, best game in the world easily.

Extra Info: Thanks Splonter. I cannot wait for Bannerlord, been waiting for ages for it. Should be great.

Edited by Marsh
  • Like 1

Name: Khronos

Server Playtime: uhhh 4-5 weeks

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: like ages ago but its a style of game im getting into thanks to splonter

Extra Info: Master Shifu would be proud

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 5

Name: Ragnar

Server Playtime: 7 weeks give or take

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: Yes, I LOVE warband and have been eagerly waiting for bannerlord. I will be purchasing it when it comes out. 

Extra Info: HOLY f**k BANNERLORD IS COMING OUT SOON

• Like 1

Name: Corvo

Server Playtime: 8 weeks, 3 days, 16 hours (as of typing) [before time reset it would be about 14 weeks or more]

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: I have a combined total of 244 hours in mount and blade (base game) mount, blade warband and fire and sword

Extra Info: Honestly Mount and Blade is one of my favorite game series in the world, If I recieve this key that would make me very happy but honestly I just want more people to have these games in their lives so to whoever gets this key... You are lucky and you need to make great use of a great amazing game

Playtime.png

• Like 1

Name: Renegade

Server Playtime: Somewhere between 7 weeks 4 days 15 hours.

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: Hell yeah, used to in Line Battle Regiments with old Star Wars RP friends back in like 2015, Napoleonic Wars was the sh*t.

Extra Info: Just a side note, I'm curious to if anyone were involved in any line battle servers? If so, do you remember what your regiment was called, and what role you played? The one I remember most clearly was called Deaths Head Hussar's, they were a cavalry unit, I don't think any of us were really great at it but was good fun.

• Like 1
On 2/4/2020 at 11:05 PM, Splonter said:

Name:

Server Playtime:

Extra Info:

Name: Cogzell

Server Playtime: 2 week 11 hours 15 hours

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: Yes NW was my sh*t started teh biggest regiments fight also infighting

Extra Info: rookie numbers but i got about 2000 hrs between MB, Warband and fire and sword mods and mods and native oh and mods

• Like 1

Name: Hamish

Server Playtime: 1d 10h 40m

Have you played Mount & Blade previously?: Nah but i've wanted to

Extra Info: very interested in this game and would love to play beta

Edited by Hamish
  • Like 1