smith

Tazers for BH

Recently I have being a Bounty hunter and I tryed to kidnap someone before I made this post I was suggesting if bounty hunter could get tazers because it's really hard to kidnap someone if they are moving around and when they hear the cuff sound they will run or call shock so it really annoy trying to kidnap someone and it will make kidnaps easy and more people might use that hit

• Downvote 2
  • Upvote 2

Currently Zuckuss has a taser, however, giving tasers to Bounty Hunters would make them extremely strong in the wrong way, where there is no counterplay for a normal person if they get tased from behind.

4 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Currently Zuckuss has a taser, however, giving tasers to Bounty Hunters would make them extremely strong in the wrong way, where there is no counterplay for a normal person if they get tased from behind.

that is true but the only BH that are active are me dengar and IG-88 and i am waiting for a better BH to become available because all but the people i menton have being inactive

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

If more Bounty Hunters did get Tasers It would make there "OP". All you would have to do is find someone alone and just tasering them cuff them and run. You really cant do anything about that as the person getting cuffed. (Only if you have a bind which most people don't have) So I do see where your coming from and how its hard to cuff someone with out a taser, but that's why you use Fear RP and if they don't comply just call a Moderator to deal with it.It would make Bounty Hunters to over powered In my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

If you train your gun on someone when they don't have theirs out, or are in a desperate position, Fear RP should be in effect.
I doubt people actually follow this rule however, most would simply panic and begin firing or activate some /comms SOS or beacon.

Your suggestion made in an attempt to remedy this would be unbalanced. Adding the taser to Bounty Hunters loadouts would make them far too overpowered.
Bounty Hunters have incredible load outs and some of the strongest weapons on the server. To give them the taser is to give them the ability to effectively kidnap and disarm anyone on the server with ease.

Additionally, as stated above one of the Bounty Hunters has a taser in their class (Zuckuss).
If you're trying to kidnap someone, enlist his support, or gather enough Bounty Hunters to surround them and cuff them whilst they're unaware of what you're doing.

• Upvote 1

A Better idea for this is to have a Stunstick of sorts that Stuns players for 1-2 seconds and blinds them for 5-10 seconds. That way, they go blind and stunned and then you can cuff them. It's better than a taser because you still have to hit them with it.

It could be tweaked, such as only stunning when target is below 35% total HP or something.

1 hour ago, Mauler said:

A Better idea for this is to have a Stunstick of sorts that Stuns players for 1-2 seconds and blinds them for 5-10 seconds. That way, they go blind and stunned and then you can cuff them. It's better than a taser because you still have to hit them with it.

It could be tweaked, such as only stunning when target is below 35% total HP or something.

Still giving this out to a large majority of people is  very op, and they could effectively stun an entire regiment.

I'm gonna have to disagree with everything suggested in  this post.

Bounty Hunters are fine the  way they are. and should only accept hits they know they can succeed  on.

22 hours ago, Mongo said:

Still giving this out to a large majority of people is  very op, and they could effectively stun an entire regiment.

I'm gonna have to disagree with everything suggested in  this post.

Bounty Hunters are fine the  way they are. and should only accept hits they know they can succeed  on.

My Apologies, I meant a Better idea than Tasers was that idea.

However, for balance, nothing would be good. They ARE fine how they are.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:27 AM, John said:

I literally got zuckuss a taser, use it.

i did not know that becasue only me (4-LOM) IG-88 and Danger are the only active bounty i would gladly switch to zuckuss or other bounty hunter when they do put it up on the donation store