Hey...I'm back...

So, I've rejoined the server, and a lot has changed. You may see me around VF, doing my thing, but let me say a few things about myself. I enjoy making and creating videos, and created the original Death Star trailer which can be viewed on the workshop page from way back then. I also enjoy RP due to my performing arts background. I was the ST Commander for a year, and a MJR General at one point. I used to host a monthly awards series on the server called 'Imperial Awards'. I was the co-founder of the recently dissolved Widow Squad, and also was one of the reasons why the also dissolved 'Media Team' rose from the ashes of the long forgotten 'advertisement team'

I'm fairly friendly, and approachable, so if you want to say hi, feel free to.

EDIT: I know i need to change my signature, I'll get around to it at some point

Edited by addamcor
Note that my sig is old
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Be better, do more. Join the Coalition For Progress today and make a difference. tinyurl.com/t5y7ffe

Seriously but, welcome back to the server mate.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, addamcor said:

host a monthly awards series on the server called 'Imperial Awards'. I was the co-founder of the recently dissolved Widow Squad, and also was one of the reasons why the also dissolved 'Media Team' rose from the ashes of the long forgotten 'advertisement team'

I'm fairly friendly, and approachable, so if you want to say hi, feel free to.

EDIT: I know i need to change my signature, I'll get around to it at some point

I remember watching that and laughing my a** off Glad 2 have you back :)

Welcome back I look forward to seeing you around.
Also I unintentionally plagiarised your Imperial Awards thing at one point, don't worry though I have my Best of IG series to work on instead.

• Haha 1