Sign in to follow this  
Wolffee

Wolffee Moderator Application

Wolffee  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

I dont know how to remove the app... but i got to say that i have to resign from my in game position and leave the server due to irl.

• Steam Name:
    [IG]Wolffee104
  • SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:0:62781475
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    62-SKO Wolffee
    Now: [TT-02] Wolffee [UPDATED]

• Time Played Imperial RP:
    3w 5h 00h 1m 40s
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    spacer.png

PLAYTIME UPDATE [15/2/2020]
    Playtime Screenshot <--- [4w 0d 12h 34m 22s]

• Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No, I have not
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No, I have not
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Yes I have

In Game:
    Multiverse Gaming - Helper, (below Mod) [GMOD]
    AFK Gaming - Admin & Event Master [GMOD]
    Oculus Gaming - Moderator (Siege was my higher up) [GMOD]
    Falcon Gaming - Moderator & Builder [GMOD]

Real Life:
    PA (SCALA) - Medical Staff Team [IRL]

• What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The purpose of Moderators in the server is to keep order of the server from people who is breaking the rules or RP. Moderators is always needed in community because they are needed always to keep order in the community so people can enjoy the community without having any rule breakers in their community. They don't just keep the server in order they also help people who are in need, including people who have questions about the server or donation or anything.

Theres a lot of things that Moderators do as staff, such as:
    - Keeping the community secured and enforcing the server rule at all times <<<[Added: 14/2/2020]
    - People getting stuck in props/walls/world
    - RDM incident
    - Exploits/Glitch
    - Stopping DDOS Threat
    - Giving people tools for tryout/trainings
    - Helping people who are in need of staff team
    - etc

• Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying for Trial Moderator because I wan't to get back in action as a Staff member again in a server, I have been in the server for a quite while now and I feel like the server is a home to me and that is why I would like to apply for Trial-Moderator. I would like to make sure that people does not break any rules of the server and keeping the server in order. I also like helping people as a staff, I would be there when people call staff for help and I will do my best to give the server the best of my effort to help other staff members and all of the community in Imperial Gaming's SWRP server. [UPDATED 14/2/2020] - From my experience in the server theres several minges/rule breakers that motivates me to become a Moderator so i could help the staff team on taking care of minges and people who breaks the rules. Being a staff member is one of the thing i always do whenever i join a server and when i got comfortable on the server. Yes being a T-Mod is a big responsibility which i can take care, and i also want to help Imperial Gaming as one of the staff member which being a Moderator if i could. I am pretty active in the server so i get to know alot of people starting from getting new friends, knowing people who minges and whos not and whenever a minge/rule breakers comes online sometimes it gets me annoyed and motivates myself to apply for Trial Moderator position.

• What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I can bring my hard work, my effort on keeping the server in order from rule breakers and also helping people in the community for any help that they need. I can hold the pressure as a staff since I am experienced for years in Staff Team work, I know how hard it is working as a staff so I can handle the pressure that I will get and the discipline I have as a staff. Just by keeping it simple... I can bring professionalism, discipline, patience, hard work, trust, and loyalty to the staff team and the server. [UPDATED 14/2/2020] - I am also active in game, i am always aware of others because i am a shock and that gives me focus on helping out people when someone needs help. I am fast in responding and the staff duty comes as my first priority because whoever needs help in the community deserves it. 

• Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    When someone Mass RDM a server and then disconnects frorm the server, I would get his steamid32 and steamid64 and then ban the person for a week or more depending on how bad did the person do on his offences in the server. Mass RDM is not tolerated, because it ruins people's RP experience and that is where Staff Team take part to stop the person from RDMing any more people. In this situation when people Mass RDM, the person will be tped and jailed and ask the reason why and telling the person the consequences that he will receive and if the person disconnects in the middle of the staff sit then it will be an extra offence to what he did. You are not to leave the server to avoid Staff Sit because it is a warnable offence and should not be done anytime, anywhere. [UPDATED 14/2/2020] - Whenever someone disconnects to avoid staff sit is not tolerated and should be warned whatever offence that they have, such as: Mass RDM, RDM, MRDM, NLR, NITRP, etc. Mass RDM is one of a high level of offence of RDM that contains killing someone randomly over 5+ people and it is not tolerated anytime. 

• Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    I would stop the bully, explaining him that bullying is not tolerated and he should stop bullying ANYONE in the community. This SWRP community is for people who wants to role-play and wants to have fun, and I would tend to keep it that way by stopping Bullies in the server from bullying anyone in the server. Bullying is bad either in real life or in game, as Moderator that's the job that moderator would handle that is to prevent/stop bullying at any time. [UPDATED 14/2/2020] - As a member of Imperial Gaming community i will always disagree and will try to enforce it in any way i can, if I was a staff i would take part when someone bullies another member of the community so i could prevent bullying from happening in the community. If i told the bully the stop and if the bully continues after the admin sit i would give them a warn after a verbal warning from the previous admin sit i did with the bully. This applies not only for normal members of the community but it is also applies to other members such as Donators, Staff Team, etc because bullying should not be tolerated anywhere and anytime. 

• You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would record the staff member when he abuses his powers, and then I would report the incident to a higher rank provided with proof. Abuse of power is one of the act that you should not do as a staff team, because as staff you are to show professionalism to the staff team (new staff members) and also non-staff team. Staff member is supposed to be an example to the Community for everyone to look at, each server needs staff team that does not abuse his power, and do his job correctly, professionally and maturely. [UPDATED 14/2/2020] -  I think staff that abuses their power exist in every community, no one or no community has a perfect staff team. But that is why there is someone with a high rank who is trusted by the community in managing the staff team (Staff Manager), if you see someone abusing their staff powers then i will report it to the Staff Manager or the other senior that is higher than the person who abuses their power provided with evidence. When the higher ranking staff member who abuses their power got reported to the Staff Manager they will look into the report and give the power abuser punishment that fits his/her offence if found guilty. 

• Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    If someone threatens to DDOS the server, I would ban ip the person instantly (PERMA). DDOS is not tolerated at any kind, that includes joking about it

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes

• Steam Name:
    [IG]Wolffee104
Edited by Wolffee
Update
  • Upvote 2

Wolffee has shown tremendous dedication in the 62nd. He continually impresses me with his resourcefulness and has proven himself an invaluable member that can be relied upon in our day to day operations in Shock.

I see him doing extremely well as a Moderator. His maturity and activity make him a prime candidate for this position.

Good luck, friend. 
+1

Edited by Eren

Massive +1. Worked with wolffee alot in sk/rt he is very fun to interact with, kind and would make a good T-Mod.

P.s. you put your steam name twice dont know if you realised. 

5 hours ago, Eren said:

Wolffee has shown tremendous dedication in the 62nd. He continually impresses me with his resourcefulness and has proven himself an invaluable member that can be relied upon in our day to day operations in Shock.

I see him doing extremely well as a Moderator. His maturity and activity make him a prime candidate for this position.

Good luck, friend. 
+1

Although I don’t know much on mods and what not iv seen wolffee in game a lot and is save to say he’s the type of guy that wouldn’t abuse mod and would do the best of his ability to make sure that the server runs as well as he can make it. Wolffee and I have interacted on the server before and he makes it more enjoyable when he’s around, he would be a very good fit for the role! The application was very good in my opinion! 

Best of luck mate! +1 for me anyway if the week!

good luck mate

• Like 1

+1

Keeping it short and simple, Wolffee is one of the most active & mature role-players I have witnessed over my time on server. His dedication to Shock, activity and knowledge of server intricacies more than justify his elevation to a moderator position on-server.

Good luck man

• Like 1

+1

Had plenty experiences with this fine fellow and all of them have been positive. He seems like a top tier shock member, never seen him minge or do anything inappropriate. Top bloke.

Good luck my friend 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eren said:

Good luck, friend. 
+1

• Like 1

Every interaction I have had with this individual has been a pleasant one, I would be very interested in seeing how he would do within a staff position.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 12:21 AM, Misahu said:

+1

Keeping it short and simple, Wolffee is one of the most active & mature role-players I have witnessed over my time on server. His dedication to Shock, activity and knowledge of server intricacies more than justify his elevation to a moderator position on-server.

Good luck man

Personally, I haven't had many interactions with Wolffee which is why I am not writing up a response with positives and negatives like I have to other applications. However, by the sound of other people's response to his application, his behaviour and maturity is of standard of a moderator. 

Also Wolffee, in my opinion I feel like the responses you gave to the questions on the application are a bit short and could be improved on with more detail and elaboration. This is simply my opinion but you can add/remove whatever you think necessary. Overall, I think area's of improvement could be involvement within the forums and possibly doing the simple things like having a walk around the ISD to get to know more people.

EDIT: +1 with recent interactions with Wolffee I have found that he would be a great fit for a moderator position 

Goodluck :)

Edited by Stathi
  • Like 1

I know my opinion may be a little biased considering that we are friends and all as well as being in the same regiment and stuff.

But I honestly believe you have what it takes 100% to be a great staff member within the community, responses are alright and you act mature in game.

I hope you dedicate yourself to shock for longer then I did and hopefully you get accepted.

Sincerely, Solar

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 12:21 AM, Misahu said:

+1

Good luck man

During my time with Wolffee in Shock I never had a bad experience with him nor have I witnessed anything that would question his maturity or capability of being a moderator. Therefore I will be supporting this application +1 good luck mate

Edited by Hyperion
  • Like 1

On 2/3/2020 at 2:40 PM, Eren said:

Good luck, friend. 
+1

+1

• Like 1

+1 Very good person on server and would make great mod.

I feel like the DDOS could've used a bit more detail tho.

+1, have only had positive interactions with Wolffee since rejoining the server, and I believe he would be a great candidate for the Staff Team. He only means the best out of what he does and I believe becoming a Trial Moderator would only serve to empower that even more.

Best of luck!

- Greyback <3

Thank you guys for the support once again!

Note: I thought it reached 7 days alrd and I saw the date after I posted... I wont be bumping again till Friday since I did a 6 day bump from 27th Feb to 4th March (6 days), ill be bumping again in the next 8 days. I do apologize on this and I will be more cautious on the Bump next time

Edited by Wolffee

Hey @Wolffee,  Just a quick heads up that bumps are only allowed 7 days after the latest comment not being your own.

No need to worry I did the same thing with my app.

Just ensure you follow the 7 day requirement.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 1:21 AM, Misahu said:

+1

Keeping it short and simple, Wolffee is one of the most active & mature role-players I have witnessed over my time on server. His dedication to Shock (Pilots), activity and knowledge of server intricacies more than justify his elevation to a moderator position on-server.

Good luck man