Mauler Moderator Application

Mauler  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1, Great guy and has improved drastically over the past few weeks in terms of maturity and activity. It would great to see you on the team Mauler.

Goodluck :feelsgoodman:

Edited by Stathi
Stand point moving from Neutral to +1
  • Upvote 1
On 2/3/2020 at 5:07 AM, Matrix said:

+1 For the time I’ve known Mauler, I can say that he always does his best in what he does, I believe he has the skills needed to be a moderator and because of this I imagine him doing well.

Good luck mate.

Although he always troubles me -_-. Would make a great moderator. +1

Bump... but also I only have like 3 hours on the server. So am I now insta denied? xD

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
On 3/5/2020 at 8:17 PM, wflizzi said:

+1

Changing my response to a -1, caught Mauler yesterday abusing his PAC3 camera to find out where we (event characters) were hiding during an event. If he can't be trusted with the privilege of PAC3 I highly doubt he can be trusted with Moderator.

Changed to a Neutral leaning towards -1, received his perspective on the issue.

Edited by wflizzi
  • Shocked 1
On 2/3/2020 at 8:07 AM, Matrix said:

+1 For the time I’ve known Mauler, I can say that he always does his best in what he does, I believe he has the skills needed to be a moderator and because of this I imagine him doing well.

Good luck mate.

Mauler is great

Hard +1.

Mauler is one of the people who I interact with frequently on the server. He's able to tow the line between serious and fun rp perfectly. He keeps up constant activity on the server and is a fixture of shock. I believe he would be unbiased in his judgements, keeping his personal opinions from influencing his judgements.  I would also certainly assume that he would be able to handle sits well. My only concern about his application is that I might have to wait for him to finish a sit when I'm offloading detainees to the brig for processing, which is of course a non-issue. 

Edited by yeff

Big +1.

I've known Mauler over the years and there are a lot of good qualities about him that would make him an exceptional addition to the staff team. He's mature, well-known and active, and is always willing to see the best in those around him and for his regiment.

Good luck, lad <3

• Like 1
  • Wingza locked this topic