STEAM_0:0:25458159
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    62nd Shock Division Lieutenant Colonel 62-SKCO 44 'Nemiel'
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    7 Weeks 3 Days (Current Utime)
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:

672adaa456097995bb7f9911dad79586.png

• Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    I gave myself a warn in 2018 which I couldn't remove. The warn was given just after the Awarn system reset.
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    Not actually sure. Being Honest, I cannot distinguish between any legitimate Bans I've had and the joke Perma bans I've been given by countless friends in the Staff Team.
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    2014 - Moderator - Administrator on 420BlazitGaming TTT (Please ignore the name). Staff for 1 year before it shutdown. I was rank locked at Moderator until 2 months before Shutdown due to full team.
    2014 - Administrator - Head Administrator on 420 Blaze-it-Gaming Deathrun (And Again, ignore the name). Staff for 3 months before the Manager disappeared and the server shutdown.
    2014 - Moderator - twice on Dopefish Gaming Deathrun (Also Ignore the name). First Time, I was staff for 3 months before me and the owner realised I was too young and immature for the role and I resigned (I was 12). Several Months later, I was given it back for 2 months before I left again.
    2017-2018 - Trial Moderator - Senior Moderator on Imperial Gaming SWRP. Some of us *sniffs* know how that went.
    2017 - Moderator - Manager - Imperial Gaming Deathrun. The project was initiated by Egg until he shut it down because it died before it begun. It ended with me as Moderator but the server remained up for a month after Egg gave up and Novawubbz and I tried reviving it (and successfully) before the server shut itself down (last month of pay).
    2017 - Administrator on Imperial Gaming TTT. The Project also died after its Manager disappeared.
    2019 - Administrator on Saltmine TTT. Server was up initially as a Friends little server before they released it as a community. It was up for 2-3 months before it was shutdown.

Questions:

• What do you believe is the purpose of Moderators on the server?
    The Purpose of Moderators on the server is to be Cog in the Machine that is the "Running of the Server". A Moderator's duty is to forego some of their RP scenarios to assist other players of the server in its OOC or RP scenarios. The Moderator is to aid and assist its fellows and superiors in maintaining the rules, regulations and conduct of the server, show an exemplary example of what it means to be a Good Player and Role Model of the server. Should the rules of the server be broken by an Individual whilst you are on Watch, you are to deal with the Individual with no Bias in the situation at hand.
  • Why are you applying to be a Trial Moderator?
    I am applying to be a Trial Moderator because it is what I loved most about this server in the 3 years that it has been up. I initially applied for Trial Moderator on Imperial Gaming in January, 2017. During this time, IG Halo RP had just launched and I took part in that as the Security CO. At the same time, IG SWRP started dying, dropping from its 128 player cap to 80 players, then 40 players. I applied for Staff there while Cody was acting as Temporary Manager in the place of Gamma. I was accepted and then went ahead 2 years into the future.

I am applying to be Trial Moderator now because I believe I begin the adventure once more.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the staff team?
    I believe I can bring my Vast experience to this Staff team. I know my history on this server has been... Bumpy to say the least. But I believe I can start fresh here, having had a long break of 1 year away from staffing this server, I know I said when I resigned I would only be gone for 6 months at most, who knew it'd be closer to 18 months. I believe I can be a real asset to the daily grind of the Server. There's not much else one can pledge in a Application other than Experience, Activity and Promises.

Scenarios:

• Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
    If someone disconnects from the server after Mass RDMing, I would do a few things.

First, I would go through the !plogs (I assume they are still used). I would see if it was a clear and malicious Mass RDM. If it was so, I would grab their Steam ID and awarn them for "Mass RDM | Disconnect to Avoid Punishment".

Second, as a Moderator (or a Trial Moderator, I wouldn't have the ability to carry out the sentence required by a Mass RDM. As such, I would contact a Senior Moderator+ for a ban extension, after banning them for the maximum I can. If none are around, I would leave a message with the afore mentioned Staff Members.

Third, I would screenshot any evidence of the Mass RDM, edit out the information/logs not required and then wait for an appeal, if there is one.
  • Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
    If someone is bullying another member of the server, I would be down on them like a hawk. I would first goto the Victim and ask if its Banter. If it isn't, I would then ask the Victim and any close friends of the Victim / Witnesses of what the Bully has been doing. Bullying is a severe matter and I would immediately request an Admin+ to assist me in this situation as they have a better grasp on a good response. Also take any evidence of the Bullying that I could.
  • You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
    I would record/screenshot evidence of the Staff Member abusing their powers and take it to their Superior. If its low player count, I'd ask those they're abusing (if its the correct scenario) if they'd like action taken or if its a joking situation. If they're abusing his powers to harm the server or for his own personal gain, I would take evidence to their superior immediately.
  • Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
    Immediately Warn and Ban them. Get an admin to extend the ban. Take screenshots/videos for evidence.
  • Terms & Conditions:
    I, Mauler, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Mauler
Reformatting and updating the T&Cs section.
  • Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 2

+1 For the time I’ve known Mauler, I can say that he always does his best in what he does, I believe he has the skills needed to be a moderator and because of this I imagine him doing well.

Good luck mate.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Matrix said:

+1 For the time I’ve known Mauler, I can say that he always does his best in what he does, I believe he has the skills needed to be a moderator and because of this I imagine him doing well.

Good luck mate.

• Upvote 1

+1

My encounter with Mauler this whole time is great, he is mature and active. Good luck on T-Mod mate!

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 6:51 PM, Wolffee said:

+1

My encounter with Mauler this whole time is great, he is mature and active. Good luck on T-Mod mate!

+1

+1 Mauler is a very nice and polite person on the server. from the time iv been in the 501st working closely to him iv seen him tell people not to do things such as breaking server rules or cheating quests. He is a lot of fun to be around and when it comes to taking role play serious he does it to the best of his ability.

Best of luck mate

-Craig

11 hours ago, ANiX said:

Might come back soon

you can't just tease a guy like that

+1

Ignoring the dodgy past server names and somehow managing to get Head Admin at the age of 12, I'd reckon that Mauler would be pretty alright as staff

On 2/19/2020 at 6:51 PM, Wolffee said:

+1

+1 due to the reasons stated, when he was Moderator in 2017 he was a beast so why can't he equally be a beast again xD Good luck <3