• SteamID32:
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Arkan (Gideon Hask)
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    10 Weeks, 6 Days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:
    20200217205109_1.thumb.jpg.caf018c0947636aa36e9aa9b9572a0f0.jpg
  • Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
    No
  • Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
    Imperial Gaming Moderator (Junior Mod on SWRP/Moderator on Clone Wars)
  • Why are you applying to be an Event Master?
    I wish to apply to become an Event Master of Imperial Gaming's' Imperial SWRP server, as I wish to be able to provide the community that has provided me with entertainment for nearly the last 3 years. With events to be able to effectively return the favor to the community. Though out my time on Imperial Gaming, I have continued to respond and prolong RP within my role play character on the server to allow for entertainment. Though this I have gained experience and knowledge within the Star Wars universe, which otherwise I would of not gained and discovered. I believe that with this knowledge and experience I can provide the community with exciting immersive events to be enjoyed by the community. Additionally since I have finished up Year 12 and I am not attending Uni till later this year I have more time to dedicate to the server. Along with additionally wishing to rejoin the staff team since my departure from it for my Yr 12 studies.
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    I believe I can bring a high level of both maturity and experience to Event Master team along with determination to improve/better my choices. Throughout my time on the server I have continued to keep a high level of maturity both in character and out of character. With myself generally never diverting from my RP character unless in lower player count/out of RP hours. Along with this I have been a member of the Imperial Gaming Community since 2017 when I joined my first regiment the 31st Demolition Corps. Although since then I have taken breaks, I have always returned to the server. Which has provided me with a high level of experience on the server seeing generals rise and fall and most importantly events occur. With this I believe I can bring a deal of high level events based off what successes and failures I have witnessed from past event masters and events. While on the point of experience I also have experience with the staff team, having previously served as an Moderator. Meaning that I understand how the staff team works internally and how to best assist the server. Now on my final point of myself determination to improve, I have always sought to better myself in all activities that I am involved in. If I was to be selected to join the Event Master team I would bring this to the EM Team always being open to improving my events and RP to better the community as a whole
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    As will be shown below by my Event Ideas, if I was to be selected to join the Event Master Team. I would like to focus on making event with deeper RP to it to better enhance the experience on the server. With my experience on the server although the simple "Rebels Attack Event" can be fun and exciting. It can get repetitive. With this in mind I would like to bring to the server events which too stray too far from them preset templates for event which have been tried and true. But rather look to take these templates in a new direction by introduction more RP behind each event to allow for a deeper narrative to be created. By doing this I believe I can create events which can be enjoyed by all members of the community no matter what RP role you are in.
  • Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?
    Yes
  • Anything else you would like to add?
    Nope
  • Event Idea 1:
  • Event Idea 2:
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Arkan
Updated Playtime
  • Upvote 2

HUGE +1, Arkan shows immense dedication to the server through his playtime and activity. He always holds a consistent level of RP standards while ingame and in my opinion would make the perfect fit for EM.

Goodluck Arkan :)

• Upvote 1

Let this man on the team. In my countless encounters with ISB playing as my main character, an event character or overseeing as an event master, I have always been pleased to work Arkan and he made my job as an EM much easier. He knows how to contribute, roleplay and work with others. 

After reviewing both event ideas and your interest into creating meaningful and interesting characters, they would most definitely be welcome to those who take a more heavy RP approach in their roles. 

Wishing you all the best, +1.

Edited by taki
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Stathi said:

HUGE +1, Arkan shows immense dedication to the server through his playtime and activity. He always holds a consistent level of RP standards while ingame and in my opinion would make the perfect fit for EM.

+1 

Just want to say If Solid does make it Ill be the only person in INF that doesn't do anything for the Server :*(

Edited by Phobia
Mistakes
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Stathi said:

+1 reasons stated above

4 hours ago, Stathi said:

+1 I've known Solid for quite a while now, probably longer than most on the server. From what I've seen, I can say that he has an avid mind for RP and I'd love to see some of his ideas he could put into action as events on the server.

8 hours ago, Stathi said:

Dudes awesome. Everytime whilst i was in shock doing rp with him was always great. Massive +1 

Are you kidding? Big +1 from me. Arkan is one of the most dedicated community members with plenty of experience in almost all aspects of the server. Application is detailed with good event ideas also.

(Just don’t leave this time xoxo)

14 hours ago, Stathi said:

massive +1

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
On 2/3/2020 at 4:18 AM, Rivers said:

Are you kidding? Big +1 from me. Arkan is one of the most dedicated community members with plenty of experience in almost all aspects of the server. Application is detailed with good event ideas also.

(Just don’t leave this time xoxo)

ez +1

On 2/2/2020 at 1:40 PM, taki said:

Let this man on the team. In my countless encounters with ISB playing as my main character, an event character or overseeing as an event master, I have always been pleased to work Arkan and he made my job as an EM much easier. He knows how to contribute, roleplay and work with others. 

After reviewing both event ideas and your interest into creating meaningful and interesting characters, they would most definitely be welcome to those who take a more heavy RP approach in their roles. 

Perfectly said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

On 2/2/2020 at 4:40 PM, taki said:

One of the best candidates for an Event Master position that I have seen in a while.

On 2/2/2020 at 3:40 PM, taki said:

Massive +1 from me!

Edited by Stark

+1 I've known Solid for quite a while now, probably longer than most on the server. From what I've seen, I can say that he has an avid mind for RP and I'd love to see some of his ideas he could put into action as events on the server. 

It's on big man! 

Edited by Tinky
  • Haha 1

Miss clicked... meant to press Negative Support. Eh, whatever +1 kind of cool guy and good SC CO back in the day /me shrugs B|

• Sad 1
  • Poggers 1
  • Upvote 1
On 2/29/2020 at 10:55 AM, Kippy said:

+1 

Great guy 

Well known 

Former staff

Event ideas are spread out

Mature

I have no doubt Arkan will make a great EM

Good luck