CraigShore

CraigShore Event Master Application

CraigShore  

21 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

After being in Shore and now VF with Craig, he well deserves this spot as an EM.

The ideas of these events seem fantastic! Good to see that you are using your advanced knowledge of Star Wars to create event ideas that people will enjoy.

I will be leaving a +1 on this application as I think that his ideas are great. I also think that he has adapted to feedback vastly to make his application better which is something that an EM needs to have.

Best of luck Craig.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Trap said:

After being in Shore and now VF with Craig, he well deserves this spot as an EM.

The ideas of these events seem fantastic! Good to see that you are using your advanced knowledge of Star Wars to create event ideas that people will enjoy.

I will be leaving a +1 on this application as I think that his ideas are great. I also think that he has adapted to feedback vastly to make his application better which is something that an EM needs to have.

Best of luck Craig.

Thanks mate that means a lot

On 2/16/2020 at 5:16 PM, Trap said:

Best of luck Craig.

Solid +1 man. The effort you have gone through to fix your application from what it was initially is commendable. Even though I haven’t been in Shore or VF, I’ve seen a genuine willingness to provide RP and events for members of your legion recently, well done.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Noni said:

Solid +1 man. The effort you have gone through to fix your application from what it was initially is commendable. Even though I haven’t been in Shore or VF, I’ve seen a genuine willingness to provide RP and events for members of your legion recently, well done.

Thanks mate! very kind of you

56 minutes ago, Noni said:

Well summed up by Noni. Now having more interactions with you and seeing how you behave in stressing and relaxed scenarios I think you will be fit for the job hence why I will also be leaving a +1

Goodluck :)

7 minutes ago, Stathi said:

Well summed up by Noni. Now having more interactions with you and seeing how you behave in stressing and relaxed scenarios I think you will be fit for the job hence why I will also be leaving a +1

Goodluck :)

Cheers mate! i appreciate it 

• Poggers 1

From what i can see from other peoples reponses + the interactions i have had with you you seem like a nice mature person. Detail in app is good events are ok.  I do like how you have adapted to the feedback given, this is a good trait. 

Good luck. -Angus

Edited by Angus

4 hours ago, Angus said:

From what i can see from other peoples reponses + the interactions i have had with you you seem like a nice mature person. Detail in app is good events are ok.  I do like how you have adapted to the feedback given, this is a good trait. 

Good luck. -Angus

Thanks mate

• Upvote 1

As to not continuously bump your post via your replying to positive comments, please refrain from commenting directly on this application, but rather through DM's to the respected people. @CraigShore

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1/29/2020 at 8:25 PM, Wind said:

It is great to see you taking feedback from the community and being open to change and making you application better, because of this i will be bumping my vote up to a +1 As reacting to feedback is a good way to become a better EM if/when you get it.  As well as that they changes you made make this into a better application worthy of a +1.

• Like 1

Craig is great. Loved the little events he did for VF they were Perfect and really a reason to get on and be active, which is what you want, someone who inspires people to get excited, have fun and overall enjoy the time on the server +1

• Like 1

Hey Craig, thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
I have reviewed your application, and I am pleased to inform you that you have been successful.
You will be contacted shortly to begin the induction process.
Congratulations!

• Upvote 1