General Poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be interested in an SCP: Secret Laboratory server?

• Sure, I'll try it out
    • I'm not really interested

How's it going my dudes,

I recently have been playing SCP Secret Laboratory on my streams and have found it to be a ton of fun. I am curious if anyone would be interested to play on one that is closed off to some of my personal friends as well as members of the IG community. In my humble opinion, it has been pretty fun to play with some of the Government boys as well, as we have been playing it a bit.

For those of you who don't know, SCP: Secret Laboratory is a free game on steam based off of the SCP universe. The objectives of the game heavily depend on what you spawn as but I believe that it would be a pretty funny/fun game to play with the community.  I have a friend who would be able to host the server using a dedicated host and I would stream it; as it provides a pretty large amount of content due to the facility being randomized every time the round restarts.

Steam Store Page:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/700330/SCP_Secret_Laboratory/

Obviously I wouldn't want to step on any toes either so please let me know if this isn't something you wouldn't want on the forums @Jman1308

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Ragnar said:

I recently have been playing SCP Secret Laboratory on my streams and have found it to be a ton of fun.

Where tf are my invites

bruh

58 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

I'm here to flex.Screenshot_2020-01-29-06-38-41-65.png.a39da1de8dd8d2d0978a396a4e9e9a11.png

It's a pretty a'ight game. 

You know I had to do it, I'm sorry.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Love SCP I was a moderator on a server called King's SCP Playground  Loved the game till I got hocked on IG but would love to see a SCP Server 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
54 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

When we playing???

I wanted to play weeks ago but you were too busy for me papa :(

• Sad 1