Cogzell Event Master Application

Cogzell  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Poll

• Positive Support
    • Negative Support

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Cogzell, unfortunately I will be leaving a -1 and will explain my thoughts. To start it if I would firstly like to say that you are an active member of the community that could fit the role of an Event Master through your hard work and consistency in RP. However, your application is lacking detail in general and the simple responses, in my opinion, won’t be enough to cross the line. I would highly recommend looking at accepted Event Master applications for inspiration and an approximate amount of detail in your app.

https://imperialgamingau.invisionzone.com/forum/108-accepted/

Goodluck :)

Hey Cogzell, I've interacted with you a couple of times on the server and I'd say they're all generally pretty well.

Judging by your, albeit short, responses for some reason really shows to me that you are interested in becoming an event master.

However, your application is insanely lacking detail! Please, improve on this and you'll easily get my vote - As well as put more detail, effort, and formatting into the event google doc.

Check out the accepted applications on the forums for a general idea on what to aim for when making an application.

Best of luck.

• Facepalm 1
1 hour ago, Cogzell said:
  • What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?
    truth be honest IDK
  • What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?
    everyone get to interact with a event character

You seem like a nice enough bloke, but this application is done terribly, its all one sentence answers with no grammatical prowess of any kind, as well as minimal proof-reading.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

This application is written to poor standards and is half arsed.

this is not the dedication nor the detail of a quality event master

Theres no doubt in my mind you are an active memeber but all events need good planning, a good story and execution.

Nothing in this application says anything to me

Cogzell, its Joe (Victoria here), and the problems outlined by the others are true;

- You are a great fella, and I think you would do an amazing job as an Event Master,

- However, the application lacks so so so much in detail. As mentioned before, check other applications before applying, to see the level of detail.

Keep in mind however, this is not "half arsed" but certainly you could write better.

Cheers.

11 hours ago, Kristofer said:

Hey Cogzell, I've interacted with you a couple of times on the server and I'd say they're all generally pretty well.

Judging by your, albeit short, responses for some reason really shows to me that you are interested in becoming an event master.

However, your application is insanely lacking detail! Please, improve on this and you'll easily get my vote - As well as put more detail, effort, and formatting into the event google doc.

Check out the accepted applications on the forums for a general idea on what to aim for when making an application.

Best of luck.

Sorry Cogzell but for this Application I will be leaving a -1 just due to the lack of detail. If more detail is added I would happy to change it to a +1 as you have been an amazing EC always participating and a great RP'er

I'm not going to regurgitate what has already been said previously about
the detail on the application, you get the idea, and often the detail
on an app doesn't carry over into the actual performance of the individual.

I've interacted with you since I've started playing on Imperial Gaming again, and you are one of the first people I met in the 62nd Shock Battalion.
You're mature, and you've shown the capability to organise troopers under your SGT Command - this leads me to believe you'd be able to handle yourself as an Event Master.

I have relied on you to complete arrests quite a few times, so I
am sure you could also pick-up quickly on the Event Master logging responsibilities.

Once you've added more detail as suggested by others I will update my response.

Neutral.

On 1/26/2020 at 10:21 PM, Bailey said:

You seem like a nice enough bloke, but this application is done terribly, its all one sentence answers with no grammatical prowess of any kind, as well as minimal proof-reading.

On 1/27/2020 at 1:21 AM, Bailey said:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Cogzell,

Thank you for applying to be an Imperial Event Master!
Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to it not meeting minimum criteria for an acceptable application.
You are welcome to reapply in two weeks. Please contact me on the forums if you have any questions regarding this decision.

• Rook locked this topic