Frostys ban appeal (Last attempt at a ban appeal)

This will be my last chance at having a ban appeal.

Steam Details

Steam Name: Frosty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103142230

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166550188/

In Game Details

In Game Name: N/A

In Game Rank: N/A 

In Game Regiment: N/A 

Ban Details

image.png.4916418056584099c0fa9a61ed03800b.png 

How long was the ban for: Permanent

Which staff member banned you: Management 

What date did the ban occur: Updated on 3-08-2019

What was the reason for the ban: Me and 6 others raided two IG discord and mass tagged multiple community members and staff.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: 

I was chilling in my mate’s discord and then two others joined 1 of them being Austro (I dont talk to him anymore). he brought up the idea of raiding discord's and we all thought it would be a great laugh to raid some of our mate’s discords. after we raided about 4-5 of our mate’s discord servers put the 996th discord was posted and I didn't really think at the time but we all clicked join and started to mass tag Wolf and other community members. We were all then banned 1 by 1 from that discord. The next discord link to be sent was [IG] Training discord and when we got to this discord I was feeling guilty of what we had just done.  I brought it up to them that it might not be such a good idea but most of my mates disagreed and they joined and I didn't really think so, I clicked join and joined in on the raid. I was then perm banned from the two discords and then the server. I was then contacted by a wombat and I was rude and ignorant about what just happened. I then later apologized to wombat about the way I talked to him. in short we were ignorant, incompetent and all-around dumb asses.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance:

I am very disappointed with my self and the way I acted that day i was ignorant. I am sorry for all the pain I caused to the management team. Do I deserve to be unbanned? not really what I did was dumb and ignorant of me and I am sorry but I have matured since then. I was an arrogant 15-year old that didn’t really know any better, but if I am to be unbanned I promise that I won't f**k up or minge on the server in any way. I will strive to be the best player I can. If my ban appeal is approved I understand that I would be put on a long probation period (6 months to a year). I understand that if I get any warns at that time it will be a perm ban. I will accept my permaban and I will leave it at that. Since being banned on IG I have found my self bored and having a lackluster time on Star wars RP server's. IG is a great community that I took for granted and I am sorry for that. I hope you can find it in your hearts to give me one last final chance.

I do truly really miss Imperial Gaming and the community. I really f**ked up and I know I don't deserve another chance but I swear to you if I am to be unbanned I will be an active, upstanding player. I am ashamed of what I did and I am really sorry for all the trouble we caused. I would love for a chance to come back to the community that I took for granted. I hope that you can accept me back into the community and allow me to play on the server that we all love. 

Thank you for reading my ban appeal!

I am very sorry for all the problems. All i am asking for is one last chance to be allowed to play IG again!

• Downvote 3
  • Upvote 1

Before any Staff comment "Weren't you denied from further Appeals?", Zaspan and I have agreed to allow Frosty a final ban appeal. Depending on what happens from this appeal, a judgement will be made after the appeal is Accepted/Denied. Please leave your honest opinions/feedback.

• Like 1

(I am on mobile now, apologies in advance)

Negative Feeback (-1) - From my experiences with Frosty he was a nice guy and from what I had seen, never caused trouble for staff. Personally, most of the discord servers I had been involved with at the time had been raided by this “crusade” (not sure how I should put it) you guys had put together. As I was not a fan of it, It caused lots of stress and countless minutes possibly hours to help remove those spam messages across the many servers that I had been apart of at the time. Due to recent discussion as of the 24th I will be leaving a -1 due to your previous actions that I had not been informed of before responding on your appeal.

Edited by Stathi
Moving to -1
  • Upvote 1

Due to Recent Views of Evidence of what you have done and what people have come to me about (Eren blame him)

• Racism 
  • horrific events are not a Joke to just be Shared 
Edited by Delta
:(
  • Upvote 1
19 hours ago, Delta said:

Wise Words However I believe in what you are saying in your app Frosty and i am impressed who Determined you are to re-enter IG, Something Immature like this cannot go unpunished which you have served out. 

Hopefully you'll learn from your mistakes and Never do that again. 

your app seems sincere and you look ready to Rejoin everyone on IG 

+1

• App Seems Sincere 
  • Waited a long chance for this redemption
  • Immature actions 
  • Strict Probation period if unbanned 

I have to agree with @Stathi and @Delta have said so far, thus means I am going with NEUTRAL. What you did was extremely stupid and toxic but you do seem sincere about it all together and are obviously determined to get back into the Community. I do believe a strict probation period would have to be put in place if you were to ever play on the servers again.

9 hours ago, Delta said:

Wise Words However I believe in what you are saying in your app Frosty and i am impressed who Determined you are to re-enter IG, Something Immature like this cannot go unpunished which you have served out. 

Hopefully you'll learn from your mistakes and Never do that again. 

your app seems sincere and you look ready to Rejoin everyone on IG 

+1

• App Seems Sincere 
  • Waited a long chance for this redemption
  • Immature actions 
  • Strict Probation period if unbanned 

+1

1 hour ago, Ragetank said:

Frosty you've had a very troubled past on this server. I understand you may of matured since then but some things you can never forgive.

unknown.png

I have no memory of sharing that video out? I dont even have the video on my hard drive.

And i left Dio i wasnt PK'd?

Could you tell me who i supposefly shared it to?

And if i did shared it i am so sorry! Its a f**ked up thing to do and as a said before i have matured since then and i apologizes for everything my younger arrogant self did.

• Facepalm 1
1 hour ago, Frosty__ said:
3 hours ago, Ragetank said:

I have no memory of sharing that video out? I dont even have the video on my hard drive.

You shared it in the bounty hunter discord and had an argument with another community member about it. It's surprising you'd forget that. I also remember it being posted in the ISB discord.

1 hour ago, Frosty__ said:

Your Dio character was PKd normal procedure for people leaving ISB

I'd expect you to be upfront and clear about everything not trying to hide particular things you did. Especially considering the amazing circumstances around getting this ban appeal opportunity.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Ragetank said:

I'd expect you to be upfront and clear about everything not trying to hide particular things you did.

I didnt hide anything? I forgot something that happened close to a year ago. And although it doesnt make it any better it was put in the NSFW channel as a spoiler on the BH discord.

6 hours ago, Frosty__ said:

Could you tell me who i supposefly shared it to?

And if i did shared it i am so sorry! Its a f**ked up thing to do and as a said before i have matured since then and i apologizes for everything my younger arrogant self did.

4 hours ago, Ragetank said:

You shared it in the bounty hunter discord and had an argument with another community member about it. It's surprising you'd forget that. I also remember it being posted in the ISB discord.

2 hours ago, Frosty__ said:

I didnt hide anything? I forgot something that happened close to a year ago. And although it doesnt make it any better it was put in the NSFW channel as a spoiler on the BH discord.

I would of been totally fine accepting that you've grown up but you have just demonstrated that you haven't. You could of easily just said "I regret sharing that video my bad" but you went on to say you have no memory. After saying that you even went in and added some detail remarking that it was in the NSFW channel indicating you had 1. Memory of it 2. No remorse still. Now why do i say no remorse? That's because you just tried to justify the fact that you shared it regardless of you saying "not that it makes it any better but it was put in the NSFW channel as a spoiler".

I don't think you've grown up nor do I think you deserve to be welcomed back into the community. You've had your chances.

• Like 1

There will be no +1 from me.
However I do have things to bring up in regards to your actions.

This part follows the video that was shared throughout a few or more discords.
The Bounty Hunter discord wasn't the only place you shared / posted the video. And I don't believe those two discords were alone in receiving the video shared / posted by you.
I know for certain that the video was also posted by you in the Imperial Security Bureau discord. However not entirely certain on this part, I don't believe it was put as a spoiler either. In either case putting it as a spoiler doesn't nullify anything. Posting it was the wrong thing to do regardless of where and when its done. It is extremely offensive and sickening to see videos like this shared and inappropriate for sharing to members of the Imperial Gaming community.

This part follows the events done after your ban.
Granted this part has no relevance to contributing to your ban itself.
However after your ban, myself and others weren't particularly pleased at the time, that you with initial ownership access, had deleted a discord server which had effort put into it in order to bring together other members of the community who play specific games. More specifically the initial Empire at War discord server. 

Edited by TheNegotiator
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Ragetank said:

After saying that you even went in and added some detail remarking that it was in the NSFW channel indicating you had 1. Memory of it 2. No remorse still

At the start yes i did not know what your where talking about until sterling messaged me on discord which then re jogged my memory on the matter.

And yes i do have remorse for the actions i did. Althought i didnt put it in the second comment i did in the first. (Not trying to sound like an asshole) 

11 hours ago, Frosty__ said:

Edited by Frosty__
3 hours ago, TheNegotiator said:

The Bounty Hunter discord wasn't the only place you shared / posted the video. And I don't believe those two discords were alone in receiving the video shared / posted by you.
I know for certain that the video was also posted by you in the Imperial Security Bureau discord. However not entirely certain on this part, I don't believe it was put as a spoiler either. In either case putting it as a spoiler doesn't nullify anything. Posting it was the wrong thing to do regardless of where and when its done. It is extremely offensive and sickening to see videos like this shared and inappropriate for sharing to members of the Imperial Gaming community.

However after your ban, myself and others weren't particularly pleased at the time, that you with initial ownership access, had deleted a discord server which had effort put into it in order to bring together other members of the community who play specific games. More specifically the initial Empire at War discord server. 

I am very sorry for the video that i shared around. It was stupid of me and i am sorry to anyone i offended.

With the discord i didnt mean to remove it i was messing around with better discord and i put in a line of code that removed me from every discord i was apart of (Deleting the ones i was owner of)

17 hours ago, TheNegotiator said:

BIG -1. RSA as well as some other actions you have committed that I’m not willing to go into are unforgivable.

Huge -1 from me. Some of your actions are just despicable. Was going to leave a neutral until I heard further reports of you doing other horrible things to players. Would rather you didn’t return to the community in all honesty.

• Cecil locked this topic