Steam Name:
[IG] PBNN

SteamID32:

STEAM_0:0:164509857

Steam Profile Link:

In Game Name:
DT-H42 "Heinrich"

Time Played Imperial RP:
2 weeks, 4 days, 0 hours (as of time of screenshot)

Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:

UC9bY60FE2.jpg.d569c2e3a41dda1e188997eb048c4cd6.jpg

Have you had any warns (If so state them)?
I have not had any warns.

Have you had any bans (If so state them)?
I have not had any bans.

INFORMATION

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?
I was a staff membs and disconnects from the server. What do you do?
First, I would analyse what had just happened (how many people were killed, who were affected and in whiat situation did it occur). I would also try retrieve any sources based on the MRDM (Videos, Screenshots, etc). after that, I would then warn the MRDMer for MRDM and LTAP. I would then proceed to contact a higher up about the situation and request tha they ban the perpetrator or do as they see fit for the scenario.

Someone is bullying another member of the community. What do you do?
I would take the same approach as the Mass RDM by first quickly compiling sources and information on the problem, I would try to talk to both members of each side and listen to them both. Before taking any actions and punishing someone, I would try to get both parties on good terms, have them stop arguing with eachother and attempt to diffuse the situation without warning or Banning anyone as it may result in more bullying or harrasment in an external medium. if this does not work, I would attempt to seperate them and punish the correct party, supporting the victim of the harrasment and making them feel comfortable. if the perpetrator was not needed to be banned for their actions, I would spectate them for a period of time, making sure they are leaving the victim alone and not continuing their attempts on bullying them.

You see a higher ranking staff member abuse their powers. What do you do?
I would compile evidence on the staff member and inform the staff manager of it and their current actions, I will remain hidden from them as best as I can while doing it. The last thing I would want to happen is for someone to be removed from their role as staff, so I would look for and alternate way to deal with the situation. I would not take action on confronting him with out a staff manager or higher up so they may recieve a fair punishment for their abuse. hopefully this with inform them of their abuse so that they can change and learn from their mistakes.

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?
A DDOS is a serious threat and should result in an immediate permanent ban, but before doing so, evidence must be gathered of them either threatening or attempting to do so as to not have them be wrongfully banned. If they were obviously joking about the term, I would verbally warn them as to not mention it again. if they continue to joke about it or even threten taking action, I would immediately ban them.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Heinrich
Updating time

Neutral

• Has experience in staffing on Gmod servers
  • Application is fairly detailed 
  • I've not seen you around on the server much

All in all a fine application, just need to see you on the server a bit more.

Best of luck

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Risk said:

Neutral

Best of luck

I had a feeling this would come up, I understand that I don't have near as many hours as some of the other applicants but I hope that my recent attempt at  spending time on the server makes me a little more well known, even though it is very difficult to be seen as DT. Other then that, thanks for the criticisms, they help meunderstand where to improve on in the future. :)

8 hours ago, Risk said:

Neutral

Best of luck

9 hours ago, Risk said:

Neutral

Best of luck

9 hours ago, Risk said:

Neutral

Best of luck

10 hours ago, Risk said:

Neutral

Best of luck

12 hours ago, Risk said:

Neutral

Best of luck

On 1/19/2020 at 11:36 PM, Risk said:

Neutral

Best of luck

Cool dude to hang around with really into what he does but from what I see your activity it's not the best but i'm leaning to a (+1) just need to see you on the server more to decide.

Cool dude hope you make it GL!

• 2 weeks later...

+1 
I've had the chance to spend time with Heinrich both in TeamSpeak and In-Game. This has allowed to me to get to know him to an extent, and it is my belief that he would be a fine member of the moderation team. This is also a pretty well written application, and you have previous staff experience. Best of luck with your application.

+1, I’ve seen Heinrich be quite active on the server. In his time while being online he is very responsible and I believe given the chance, he would make a really good addition to the Taff team.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

Updated time.

Heinrich thought of the week: If I stare at the sun and have to close my eyes or look away, is the sun too bright or are my eyes too weak, for all I know people could have super eyes but the suns is super strong.

On 3/11/2020 at 12:37 PM, HenDoge said:

+1 
I've had the chance to spend time with Heinrich both in TeamSpeak and In-Game. This has allowed to me to get to know him to an extent, and it is my belief that he would be a fine member of the moderation team. This is also a pretty well written application, and you have previous staff experience. Best of luck with your application.

• Wingza locked this topic