Theo
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    6 Weeks and 3 Days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    Capture.PNG.ee3800e0140c26ea925f00d211cd14fc.PNG
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I was trusted with PAC3 before on this server before I left, When I had PAC I did no abuse it and i did not add anything lore-breaking to any great degree. I consider myself a responsible and respect player who abides by the rules and always apologizes for any mistakes. I have no warns and I have over 6 weeks playtime on this server. I have always tried to make my PAC's prop efficient enough to not bug the server but also give me a good look. I have always PAC to give my model a bit of character, and that reason only.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    I loved having PAC because having access to PAC on the server to enhanced my roleplay experience on the server and personal immersion, I always used my PAC to decorate my character to add more identity and individuality to myself without breaking lore. I love creating and enjoyed being able to stand out by what I created. I spent so much time learning PAC3 and i created quite a bit so I would love to have the privilege of being able to use my creations again.

Video Showcase of Shock CO PAC:
  •  
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    I had PAC3 on IG for a long time before I left, I'm not demanding the privilege back and I understand i have to go through the process again. I think everyone can understand that sh*t happens, life can go bad and sometimes you need a break. The lowest I ever felt in my life was the end of last year which made me no want to play anymore, its quite personal but it was really sudden, in which I left suddenly. I gave no warning to IHC or my regiment i was planning to leave, I just left. I realized I should've told Zaspan that I was not going to play again anytime soon so he could remove my PAC privilege and hand it to someone else but honestly I didn't think of it and it was the last thing to come to my mind. I've started to play again and I've been really enjoying it. I hope my PAC Examples, my responsibility, and clean record, playtime, and the previous privileges of PAC on this server would make help consideration on if i deserve to get it back.

• PAC3 Example 1:
    20181101225108_1.jpg.680c07faddf70050a2c4fb0d04d5b44a.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 2:
    20181029184359_1.jpg.d707c69719b01b2c5fda65cabe604017.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 3:
    20181029185039_1.jpg.bf23eb51a31c92e827c41228f1083479.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 4:
    20181029184626_1.jpg.17694450151fafe30ccde952d10a6633.jpg
  • PAC3 Example 5:
    20181007160430_1.jpg.d21c92a87e14fd7e7a4964791167cfea.jpg
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Theo

Neutral

Your PAC's are ok and they show a lot of skill and knowledge in regards to the system, however, you've only literally come back on Wednesday (hence your coming out of retirement post). I'd give it a little more time before you apply for something as exclusive as PAC3.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Neutral

Your PAC's are ok and they show a lot of skill and knowledge in regards to the system, however, you've only literally come back on Wednesday (hence your coming out of retirement post). I'd give it a little more time before you apply for something as exclusive as PAC3.

You say it like hes going to get it straight away? Theres like 20-30 pac apps that havent been accepted... Im sure he wont get accepted for months

Just my thoughts tho

• Upvote 1

Its a fair enough statement but yeah it does take a very long time to even get accepted. I do plan on playing again so by the time im even considered i should be an "active member" again :) 

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

Neutral

On 1/17/2020 at 4:02 PM, Bailey said:

Neutral

+1 You're a great player ingame and I've known you to be a respectable person

Although the pacs are semi basic. You've got some huge potential if you continue going 

On 1/17/2020 at 2:02 PM, Bailey said:

Neutral

+1 Due to reasons above

+1

Shows his ability to use PAC, examples with a tab bit more personality would be amazing but even without application is well written and demonstrated a passion towards his creations.

+1

Like i have said on many other applications, you need PACs that look good to show that you deserve a spot in the very limited PAC spots, but must limit yourself so these PACs can be used in RP, i believe you execute this perfectly, earning you a +1

Quality examples though the applicant no longer plays on Imperial Gaming SWRP or has been on an extended LOA for a long amount of time.

Edited by Stathi