Volux
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    1w 1d 10h 49s
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    1945840591_timeexample.png.f41ce7d7ce215d38237e34a3fc1c778d.png
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    I'm fully aware of how pac3 can used to minge and crash other players and how that can lead to trust issues with pac. I have no intent to abuse this privilege and will abide to the rules using pac3. I have been apart of this community for a long time, about 1 and a half years (I have been on and off because of school but that's done now and I'm active as I can be.) I haven't got any warns or AOS on me for longer than a year and if I did get any of those they were from ignorance when i first joined. I have been a dedicated member of 374th and as a member of 374th we don't tolerate minging as we have our pristine name to uphold, and have brought nothing but good through my role being support and my attitude overall.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    why do you want access to pac3- Pac 3 introduces many opportunities for role play. My pacs introduce more immersion to role play such as my examples of taking the weapons off my equipped armor and using holopads for communications. Pac 3 will allow me to make changes to my model such as adding more pauldrons colours as only the black is available to us. This is shown in my example of my 374th armor with more modifications to look more interesting. Using pac to create character actions such as hands behind back, which i have recreated to seem more menacing can be used to stir fear into my lower ranks as i am closely approaching CL3. I want to use pac to add RP to my specific character, as i want to use my unique pacs such as the bacta injecting robotic hand and the heavy guns attached to my back to make my character's law being about a prototype trooper that has these weapons and cybernetics for the idea of a more efficient trooper (Basically reskin my equipment to look more advanced). These pacs are just the beginning and I'm planning to make more interesting unique pacs that can help me express my character.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    why do you beleive you deserve pac3- I have been hoping on the server daily keeping the activity in the 374th and spreading positivity to the whole community. For the past 1 and a half years on the server (check my forum creation date for proof) i have never done anything seriously mingy and never done anything disrespectful to anyone on the server for them to hate me. I have helped one of the members in my regiment who is currently learning to use pac 3, and if requested i can post pac tutorials to help many future members on the forums to create pacs for their applications. i could also make more advanced tutorials too. I believe my skill with pac can only increase as i have other experiences with editing bones (blender) and I'm quite familiar with this stuff. So basically the longer I use pac the greater potential to increase RP. My first example clear shows I'm capable with even tier 2 pacs however its not fully finished and will be improved upon.
  • PAC3 Example 1: Heavy guns attached to back (video shows my skills beyond tier 1 as when equipping my T-21b, my back guns do a transition animation to my shoulders and become fully operatable as normal guns)
    Spoiler

Spoiler

back_guns.thumb.PNG.8e91acf989b946f92878ab19ae0566e5.PNG

• PAC3 Example 2: bacta robotic arm (video presents me with a needle coming out of my robotic hand when equipping the bacta injector) 
    Spoiler

Spoiler

medica_arm.thumb.PNG.ccd3f6106d0065b196cf6784c9f4c3c3.PNG

• PAC3 Example 3: Officer uniform (1st video presents me able to take guns of my back and 2nd video presents an extendable holo band for typing)
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Officer.thumb.PNG.f2b3d7cd4ab5842c8dde8c764fef1796.PNG

• PAC3 Example 4: holopad (video shows how it doesn't show weird poses when holding weapon because i disabled it)
    Spoiler

Spoiler

holopad.PNG.8af6298aa092204d16b23613f03976aa.PNG

• PAC3 Example 5: Hands Behind back (different variation) 
    Spoiler

handsbehindback1.PNG.01e20272732611f2fffe97f304eb5140.PNG

Spoiler

handsbehindback2.thumb.PNG.429925982f38dd6fab4eff32e575c8ae.PNG

• PAC3 Example 6: Sergeant Armor
    Spoiler

1107692463_374thsegeant.PNG.52d07972c5a1ceae5b19619509c98dae.PNG

• PAC3 Example 7: Lore based Imperial cuffs (uses weapon event) (lore example)

Spoiler

Imperialcuffs.thumb.PNG.238fbf108309ae91a3ea969dc39af63e.PNG

Spoiler

Imperialcuffs_blender.PNG.e84beea268a9ce723a67528fa05f792b.PNG

Spoiler

PjGy1wK.png.95a3bd19b15258855a09a7018529d9ec.png

• PAC3 Example 8: Dark Nova Trooper (UPDATED!) (lore based) edited in blender to seem more like a dark nova trooper (Made it look more bulky. New shoulder pads. New helmet)

Spoiler

front_nova.thumb.PNG.a2a240d2655adadedd5f222142507907.PNG

Spoiler

side_nova.thumb.PNG.d315784f6f73d6bc471678563caac0b9.PNG

Spoiler

compare.thumb.png.10598f4699136ff95bdbe7c6609175aa.png

Spoiler

images.jpg.c9d6f9a43a280f0c0df9d7333a881fcd.jpg

• PAC3 Example 9: Droid trooper helmet speaker (uses proxy, light, and custom model/texture)

Spoiler

• PAC3 Example 10: Droid walk sound effect (paired with my dark nova trooper as they're droids in law) (a more immersive droid experience with decreased move speed for more realism) 
    Spoiler

• Terms & Conditions
    Yes

Edited by Volux
another example
  • Upvote 1

for some reason some of my examples didn't show I'll edit that in

Edited by Volux
Post is fixed

+1  Volux has shown dedication to the server. He is very mature and creative with his role play, Achieving the access to pac 3 enhances his role play making it beneficial for himself and other players.    

• Like 1

For the following reasons:

• Pacs are uncreative (needs more asthetic)
  • Pacs are simple with some packs only consisting of one prop
  • They don't look that appealing, something that stands out

My view point might change if you add more creative and complex pac3s

Edited by Ribbit
  • Thinking 2

2 hours ago, Ribbit said:

For the following reasons:

• Pacs are uncreative (needs more asthetic)
  • Pacs are simple with some packs only consisting of one prop
  • They don't look that appealing, something that stands out

My view point might change if you add more creative and complex pac3s

I also have no clue who you are, might be best if you get more well known in the community to further your chances  of receiving the support for your application.

Neutral

No clue who you are mate, however, these pac’s are actually better than most of the ones we see in applications, particularly that first one with the guns coming up from the back.

That is an extremely redeeming quality, the creativity and obvious skill you display with PAC3.

Also, send me how you did that animation for the guns coming up, I want to re-make it for a CFP Pac.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your application.

+1 Volux has been working hard for this application for a month or two now and has had lots of experience and I know him to be one of my mature troopers I've had. He has been dedicated to the server and has never ceased to amaze me with his skills, using his knowledge of PAC3 to also help others.

I believe that despite him not being as well known in the community, as this application ages, he will show himself more and more in the community.

• Like 1

+1 Honestly Volux is a great guy shows dedication to the server and these PAC's are more better than most other Pac3 tier 1 applications instead of him doing just robotic arms or legs he added animations to his PAC's and just made some of his PAC better. Volux also has been working and thinking on how to do his PAC3 and he has been working so hard on in

P.S. Volux Good luck on your application man.

Edited by Grixua
  • Like 1

+1
Absolute Gun at pac, pac examples to a standard are reasonably well done, but they are very creative going into lore aspects.
I would like to see this old mate walking around with these epic pac ideas!

-Jerry 

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 1:22 PM, Welly said:

+1 Volux has been working hard for this application for a month or two now and has had lots of experience and I know him to be one of my mature troopers I've had. He has been dedicated to the server and has never ceased to amaze me with his skills, using his knowledge of PAC3 to also help others.

I believe that despite him not being as well known in the community, as this application ages, he will show himself more and more in the community.

Don't think notoriety is a major deal for PAC Applications - As Welly stated, I show positive support for this application also. +1

Edited by Eren
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BUMP sorry for not posting much pacs recently. I've been working on other projects recently. gonna start making more again soon

• Like 1

I like your PAC's, they're interesting and are mostly unique for the most part. They don't need to be mind-blowing either and I think you show great potential to gain more experience/skill/ideas with PAC3 if given, all based upon the above examples. I think this is the most important part personally, as it is a learning process.

I'd like to see the Dark Nova Trooper PAC expanded on more and other examples over time would be great to see.

+1

Best of luck with your app!

• Like 1

1+ I really like your bacta needle thing. It would go well with Nova trooper medic which we don't have.

• Like 1

BUMP. I've good another good pac idea. I'm planning to modify some parts of the nova trooper model to create a unique look (It wont be really major, so I should still be recognized as a nova trooper.) Stay tuned lads.