Jack Ellery's Ban Appeal

Steam Details

Steam Name: fabulouspig21

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199924541

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198360114810

In Game Details

In Game Name: Unsure (Long Time Ago)

In Game Rank: Unsure ( Probably Private as I regiment hopped)

In Game Regiment: Unsure (Long Time Ago)

Ban Details

(Insert a screenshot of the ban notice here)

How lo ng was the ban for: Perma Ban

Which staff member banned you: Console

What date did the ban occur :28/06/2019 20200113153026_1.thumb.jpg.e5052c6caf2c6315e583b5dfea4235a7.jpg

What was the reason for the ban: About 6 months ago, I was a very mingy person on the server, who jumped regiments every 3 days, I wasn't annoying or toxic, just a bad player in general to play with. I was alt- accounting to still change regiments. At the time I had no idea it was a bannable offence, even a permanent ban offence. I then tried to jump back on my main account, which is this one, and got perma banned for bypassing a ban, which is fair enough.

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I was pulled into a sit room in thed engine room with I belive Jermoon. He told me that I was Alt- Accounting, and was going to perma ban me, I asked him to give me 1 more chance and i will shut down this account, he said no, its a perma ban and i was banned. In my anger I thought I could be smart by putting on a VPN and going on my main. I was also perma banned and I just took a break

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I believe I derserve a second chance because of the pertiod of timre I waited to apply for a unban. I could have asked for an unban in 1 week, 1 month, 2 months. Instead I set a goal for myself to wait over 6 months before I apply to show that I am a patient man. I love Imperial Gaming, and i would give anything to join the community again over a stupid and honest mistake on my part. Im willing to go on a 2 week trial if i am unbanned, where if i get a warn im back to perma ban. I want to prove myself to the admins and the community that I can be an amazing roleplayer and a good person to play with if im given another chance.\

Jack

Neutral

• Apology seems Genuine 
  • Did alt to change regiments which is against the rules.
  • Had intent to Alt-Account-However was unaware of Perma ban punishments, Or so you say

I would like to hear what Jman said if he remembers this at all

5 minutes ago, Delta said:

Neutral

• Apology seems Genuine 
  • Did alt to change regiments which is against the rules.
  • Had intent to Alt-Account-However was unaware of Perma ban punishments, Or so you say

I would like to hear what Jman said if he remembers this at all

Thanks for your feedback. I admit that 6 months ago I did have intent to alt-account, because I thought it was a cool thing too have 2 accounts where I could try out different regiments. Now I realise what a f**king idiot I was and I want to rectify it. As i said, Im willing to go on a trial period of however long to prove that I can be a good community member. I have changed. 

5 minutes ago, jackellery said:

Thanks for your feedback. I admit that 6 months ago I did have intent to alt-account, because I thought it was a cool thing too have 2 accounts where I could try out different regiments. Now I realise what a f**king idiot I was and I want to rectify it. As i said, Im willing to go on a trial period of however long to prove that I can be a good community member. I have changed. 

hmm ok 

[gBan] CONSOLE has banned Wolf04 - Duration: Indefinitely! (Automatically banned for bypassing a ban. [STEAM_0:0:199924541])
(Console) to admins: User Wolf04(STEAM_0:0:529126150) has been auto-banned for Alting
[gBan] Player CONSOLE has unbanned Jack
[gBan] CONSOLE has banned Jack - Duration: Indefinitely! (Automatically updated for bypassing a ban. [STEAM_0:0:529126150])

Edited by Delta
Just now, Delta said:

hmm ok 

[gBan] CONSOLE has banned Wolf04 - Duration: Indefinitely! (Automatically banned for bypassing a ban. [STEAM_0:0:199924541])
(Console) to admins: User Wolf04(STEAM_0:0:529126150) has been auto-banned for Alting
[gBan] CONSOLE has banned Jack - Duration: Indefinitely! (Automatically updated for bypassing a ban. [STEAM_0:0:529126150])

wtf, did that happen?

Just now, Delta said:

Was literally talking to two Senior Moderators about this application, we saw the name jack guessed it might have been you.
It got dismissed for miss matching SteamID's but then I noticed the first ban line SteamID matches.

Just now, jackellery said:

This looks really bad, wtf happened? I dont even own an account called wolf04, are you sure its me? WTF, Just made an appeal and this sh*t happens, what is happening?

Steam Details

Steam Name: fabulouspig21

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199924541 

Steam Profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198360114810

• Wingza locked this topic