Real Time NavComputer

Hello IG,

Last night during the shopping spree that I did for the Coalition For Progress (what we bought do be kinda secret tho, shh), @Aphrodite came across the website "HoloNet News" which had a bunch of interesting links on it, particularly the "NavComputer" link that allows for people to choose one sector/planet and then another sector/planet, after doing so it will calculate the time needed to go from one place to another in the Galaxy, its real neat and even shows you the calculations behind it all.

http://d6holocron.com/astrogation/index.php - Here's the link.

Enjoy homies, especially Navy.

• Shocked 1
  • Upvote 2

Just remember that some of the calculations are ball parks because not all information is either known or canon. 

Either way I think it's an interesting resource that can be visited for roleplay purposes. 

Also the information may have legends planets but I guess that doesn't matter

Edited by Aphrodite
6 minutes ago, Jman1308 said:

Nice, it will take us 16 days to get from Imperial Capital planet to the Vader's Castle. Looks like those events are going to be delayed. :O

For the hyper-drive multiplier 1 is the baseline - so anything higher is worse. 

• Advisor
1 minute ago, Aphrodite said:

True - my mistake completely forgot lmao 

either way its interesting to see how long it would take to traverse the universe 

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

ROLEPLAY OPPORTUNITIES VIA NAVACOMPUTER AND CLASS 2 HYPERDRIVE YEAH.

Yes, still could be a useful tool however just have to find a good dividing number to make it realistic for server travel time.

• Upvote 1
  • Advisor
13 minutes ago, Jman1308 said:

Yes, still could be a useful tool however just have to find a good dividing number to make it realistic for server travel time.

Nah, just need to make sure the EM's plan their events weeks in advance.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Very cool website, but information from Legends and even well-established Canon planets such as Ilum are not included within the database. If you wish to visit any planets or systems not listed in Canon, you're out of luck. Could definitely see a lot of use out of this though.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, SCHEFF said:

Very cool website, but information from Legends and even well-established Canon planets such as Ilum are not included within the database. If you wish to visit any planets or systems not listed in Canon, you're out of luck. Could definitely see a lot of use out of this though.

Can always guess it in comparison to its position on swgalaxy map.