trainer requirements (delete)

pretty sure there is a font limit on posts.

anyway I disagree, I think people who type usually have a better chance to  explain themselves written rather than verbally. 

just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

Due to the nature of the server, even people without mics need to train in order to get promoted as previously we've had issues of people not wanting to train recruits. I feel as though having someone without a mic training you is better than not being trained at all. If you believe you've had a bad training experience report it to someone.

Also, that font size too thicc

2 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Due to the nature of the server, even people without mics need to train in order to get promoted as previously we've had issues of people not wanting to train recruits.

Perfectly said.

I don't see why some people should not be permitted to train a recruit due to them not having a microphone, although I can sort of see where your coming from but at the same time I strongly disagree with the idea of not being inclusive to everyone. It's also been a concrete rule that troopers need to train a certain number of recruits ever since clearance level test and recruit were first introduced - both in-character and out-of-character. There has been many individuals without microphones who haven't seemed to have much of an issue with it so for those two reasons  I don't see why it should be changed now, or ever. Plus, you're the only person I've ever seen have a real issue with trainers not having a microphone.

That font size killed my eyes btw.

Edited by Butcher232

Hey there.

If you're speaking about ST Basic Training, the personnel who run those trainings are typically members of Stormtrooper Command (STC). Each member receives specialized training in order to be able to efficiently execute a training. You have to consider that trainings often consist of 8+ STs, most of whom are PVTs and do not show proper discipline. This makes leading a training difficult, and can sometimes increase the duration of the training. An hour long training is perfectly reasonable and frequent across the server, not just in the ST Corps.

If you have an issue with the way the training was handled, You can contact Brigadier (ST-01) Lee and discuss it with him as he is the Commanding Officer of the ST Corps, or you can contact me at any time either in-game or on discord and I can pass on a message to the appropriate channels on your behalf.

If you wish to contact me on discord, my username is Death#6901

Kind Regards,

Death.

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Death said:

Hey there.

If you're speaking about ST Basic Training, the personnel who run those trainings are typically members of Stormtrooper Command (STC). Each member receives specialized training in order to be able to efficiently execute a training. You have to consider that trainings often consist of 8+ STs, most of whom are PVTs and do not show proper discipline. This makes leading a training difficult, and can sometimes increase the duration of the training. An hour long training is perfectly reasonable and frequent across the server, not just in the ST Corps.

If you have an issue with the way the training was handled, You can contact Brigadier (ST-01) Lee and discuss it with him as he is the Commanding Officer of the ST Corps, or you can contact me at any time either in-game or on discord and I can pass on a message to the appropriate channels on your behalf.

If you wish to contact me on discord, my username is Death#6901

Kind Regards,

Death.

Perfectly stated by death. Although each of my troopers does handle Basic training slightly different the basics always stay the same.

To obtain a pass in basic training and be eligible for a promotions ST's are to:

Pass 2 out of the 3 Faces exercises.

Show an understanding of climb swep basics by reaching the top of a wall.

Show understanding of each and every formation. (ST's are given multiple chances to reach the correct formation and must get each formation correct at least once.)

And finally show understanding of basic firing commands and sequences.

The last of which is where you are having your issue. This section is run differently by each of my troopers and no two do it the exact same. The trainer in question was my WOI [ST-06] Hideyoshi, who does not have a mic. Hideyoshi has conducted many trainings and the issue of not having a mic has never caused the training to run any longer than it should. Hideyoshi employs a different method when he tests firing commands by giving you a command that is not first obvious to everyone. The command you stated was that of Unload on purple. There is no purple square however the back plate is a purple material. As such most do not fire on anything. should you first fail Hideyoshi ALWAYS explains what the command means and how he entends you to execute it.

I myself do not see any reason that members of our community who do not own or want to use a mic are excluded from assisting those that are new to the server. Should there be anything that you disagree with or any comments you wish to make feel free to pass them on to me either IN-Game or on Discord (Madfm#6789)

• Upvote 2
16 minutes ago, 1975Lee said:

Perfectly stated by death. Although each of my troopers does handle Basic training slightly different the basics always stay the same.

To obtain a pass in basic training and be eligible for a promotions ST's are to:

Pass 2 out of the 3 Faces exercises.

Show an understanding of climb swep basics by reaching the top of a wall.

Show understanding of each and every formation. (ST's are given multiple chances to reach the correct formation and must get each formation correct at least once.)

And finally show understanding of basic firing commands and sequences.

The last of which is where you are having your issue. This section is run differently by each of my troopers and no two do it the exact same. The trainer in question was my WOI [ST-06] Hideyoshi, who does not have a mic. Hideyoshi has conducted many trainings and the issue of not having a mic has never caused the training to run any longer than it should. Hideyoshi employs a different method when he tests firing commands by giving you a command that is not first obvious to everyone. The command you stated was that of Unload on purple. There is no purple square however the back plate is a purple material. As such most do not fire on anything. should you first fail Hideyoshi ALWAYS explains what the command means and how he entends you to execute it.

I myself do not see any reason that members of our community who do not own or want to use a mic are excluded from assisting those that are new to the server. Should there be anything that you disagree with or any comments you wish to make feel free to pass them on to me either IN-Game or on Discord (Madfm#6789)

+1 he actually is one of the better trainers we have in STC and he does so without a mic he does a very good job at explaining it and if people are new to the server and dont know how to play can just simply tell hideyoshi and he will go into more details with that person but do understand he needs to train so if we put a rule banning people with no mics he wont be able to progress in his ranks, therefore just locking him at WOI

Edited by Jeria
im big dumb
  • Upvote 2

Hi!; Hideyoshi Here~
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Weeb!~ 

I was the Trainer leading your training on the 12/01/2020 (For Firing) and 11/01/2020 (For the whole thing)

I get where you are coming from, to some Me not having a Microphone can be disorienting and I perfectly understand that. The reasoning with me not having a Microphone when playing on Imperial Gaming Servers solely lies with me having SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder) ; To cope I come onto Imperial where I can still do things that resemble being Social without having to talk to them Face-To-Face as well as having to hide the features that I don't like about myself; and just like you I want to have fun and do the things other people do on this Server (In this Case it's me wanting to train and command Stormtroopers)~

Regarding the Firing Plates and the infamous "Purple"; The Firing Sequence VR VR BB BO UP R BB BO. Many (Including You) Paused Fire upon reaching that part; and at that point I stopped and explained that part and we moved on;~ That's the point of Training to get things wrong and to correct them and our (STC) job is to make branch out in the ways we conduct training; I mean wouldn't it be even more boring if every Trainer did the same repetitive thing every single training however after I explained it there was no way that I could've known that still didn't understand because you never said "Sir! I still don't understand this!~"; The Firing Range Orders were not screw-ups they were just harder then the basic sets we normally do (Which ties into STC's Job to branch out with the type's of training we do) . Next we'll tackle on my inability to use Voice Chat Impacting New Members of SWRP's Knowledge of Faces, Formations, Firing Range+Firing Discipline and Climbswep ~ I will have counter that with the fact I've trained (As of the time of writing) 9 Recruits (People who are completely new to SWRP and have little knowledge of the core Subjects) and none have been reported to have lacklustre knowledge of these Core Subjects. Finally we'll cover the fact that my training take longer since I don't have a mic; and I have to admit me Typing can be tedious at times, however at no point do my training goes past being 10 Minutes Longer then the other training that other STC Members have conducted ~ For Instance; Captain Braytec's Training began at 3:20 PM and ending at 3:40 PM so the training took 20 Minutes; and the training you are referring to in this post began at 6:15 PM and ended at 6:40 PM thus taking 25 Minutes; No way close to the 1 Hour Mark you were mentioning. Also the training that was conducted Yesterday took longer since illnesses were ravaging onto the Troopers and the only Medic was busy partaking to the Medical Assistance of a Higher Rank. That was what made the training longer, 

Welp;' That's all I wanted to say ~
If you have any Problems or questions about what I just said; Don't Hesitate to contact me on:

Crunchyroll Anime Discussion Board PMs (My Username is HideyoshiKinosh-i-ta2. Without the dashses) We can sit down and talk about our favourite animes
or Discord; My ID is Hideyoshi#0001 or just In-Game!~

Hope you have a Nice Day Bud!~
Hideyoshi Signing out to watch some more Anime UwU

Edited by Hideyoshi
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2