thee 900ping crash

21 hours ago, Cogzell said:

ddos form a certain Santos server (anybody from M&B NW knows) its feels like a DDOS

Do not accuse other servers of DDoS attacks unless you KNOW it was them. Accusing other servers does nothing to assist the relation between the player base on either server and causes more harm than good.

DDoS Attacks are very uncommon, not to mention streamline has a DDoS protection system that I'm sure Imperial Gaming has bought. 

5 hours ago, Eclipse said:

DDoS Attacks are very uncommon, not to mention streamline has a DDoS protection system that I'm sure Imperial Gaming has bought. 

To be fair to Cogzell, this is not ordinary. His claim is in my mind and others likely true, if you were there yourself you would know.

23 hours ago, Eclipse said:

Do not accuse other servers of DDoS attacks unless you KNOW it was them. Accusing other servers does nothing to assist the relation between the player base on either server and causes more harm than good.

start up a santos server few days latter starting to get more players then (person in question) DDOS