Bushfire Relief Donation rest of January

This is what convinced me to join the Community when I first contemplated it, and its good to see us doing good for the wider Australian community again.

Thank you for this boss man.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And it's at this point you realise what your apart of, your no longer an ST pvt on some swrp server, your a member, a person surrounded by warm people, all people with a common goal...Spread joy, happiness and most important of all, comradery. Congratulations everyone, your apart of a community bigger then you could ever imagine.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Tatsumaki said:

And it's at this point you realise what your apart of, your no longer an ST pvt on some swrp server, your a member, a person surrounded by warm people, all people with a common goal...Spread joy, happiness and most important of all, comradery. Congratulations everyone, your apart of a community bigger then you could ever imagine.

2 hours ago, Khronos said:

@Wolf you bring a tear to my eye. i salute to you. but for real this is actually really cool to see man i hope everyone stays safe

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

This is what convinced me to join the Community when I first contemplated it, and its good to see us doing good for the wider Australian community again.

Thank you for this boss man.

felllas this warms my moody teenage heart

Thank you for setting this up wolf <3 

This
This right here is why no matter how many times I leave the community I will always come back. This sort of thing is what I love about IG, the fact the community can group up and do something positive, not just for the community, or the Garry's Mod community, but the whole of Australia. It's insane that such a community on a small, older game can do so much. Lots of love for the people here and heaps for Wolf, absolutely amazing bloke.

It's gotten so bad, I woke up this morning and the Sky in New Zealand was blazing orange with all the smoke that has  travelled over from Australia.

• Upvote 2
9 hours ago, Mongo said:

It's gotten so bad, I woke up this morning and the Sky in New Zealand was blazing orange with all the smoke that has  travelled over from Australia.

It’s really worrying man, I’m working on base at the moment and there’s hundreds of firefighters stationed here from overseas and they all look exhausted, poor blokes.

12 hours ago, Mongo said:

yeah, around where i live it got orange at like 2:30 pm, me and my family went for a walk in it, was like super creepy. With it looking that bad over here i can't imagine what you lads in australia are looking at. At least it's a blue sky today, and i hope that the burning slows and the rain comes for all of you in australia.

And this is a prime example of what sets us apart from other communities within Australia, the fact that we as a collective can put forwards our efforts as a family of individuals to assist those who need it most. The fires that have terrorised the east coast of Australia are a prime example of how dangerous the role of Firefighting can be especially within the harsh climates of Australia. These brave men and women, most of whom are volunteers, have put their lives on hold and on the line for months on end to tackle these grueling fires head on to do whatever possible to protect those who need it. Although I am from Western Australia and am not directly affected by these fires as of yet, I recognise that the people who are affected by these fires are people of our country which makes me affected by the fires whether I like it or not, which Is why posts like this and many others celebrities and other people are making in order to raise funds to aide and relieve these brave men and women deeply humbles me and is why I urge each and every one of you to dig deep and spare what you can to help those who desperately need it. That could be as simple as going without your morning coffee for a few days or making your lunch rather than buying it as every dollar raised helps drastically. I myself donated my christmas money I received and split it across 4 worthwhile charities in order to assist where I can with this ever growing issue.

Stay safe everyone, and may we remember those who have lost their lives in this tragic time.

• Upvote 2
  • Bailey unfeatured and unpinned this topic