Kamelieon

AHC more like Eternal Empire

I know I know, the server is not FULL lore especially with our history of Knights of Zakuul and our precious Darth Revan. But don't you think its a bit weird that the Army High Command models have the Eternal Empire logo from The Old Republic on them. I know this could be influenced from the Knights of Zakuul cause these models are ancient. But then there is no reason for the 996th models to have the Eternal Empire logo on them since they are one of the new models, especially what I like to call the Stormtrooper model v2 of gmod (the ones with ARC pauldrons and the new Kamas). Is it time for Army High Command to get their new models? (MHC I cry)
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Eternal_Empire

23451fe401559a71cf7f910346c7fddd.pngb959553229ebbf949bb97191070954ca.png

Who are these non [current] Imperials? Boomers?

Rebrand, but not name rebrand, rebrand AHC?

Edited by Kamelieon
  • Upvote 1

So, since I'm making the new Imperial High Command models, and I literally commented on this yesterday in the Dev Discord.

Its just a fat version of the EE logo and flipped.

• Upvote 1

All Generals in "Cannon Lore" wore standard Imperial Officers uniforms unless going into a combat situation where they would place officer armour on-top of their uniforms. For example - Generals Maximilian Veers, Cassio Tagge, Hurst Romodi, Sotorus Ramda, Trech Molock & Moradmin Bast.

@Welshy and myself have always worn these uniforms appropriately when playing our respective Generals in the past (Veers & Romodi). However from my understanding, current members of AHC do not find these uniforms appealing hence why they have not been changed and have stuck to the current ones.

image.png.65e21ea19ed82d6767537b1fc3e0febf.pngimage.png.0a5cb6e1765d5d8ec44ee60086d12c6b.pngimage.png.112841b83e74c98517b5ca322e184644.pngimage.png.141d1f5777f203a22b022e81e6fed1a8.pngimage.png.5bf698135bf9d6b1810e769c9f639d06.pngimage.png.3b5a559d8f56baa6e573db90567c0ca4.png

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, Jman1308 said:

and have stuck to the current ones.

Until they said "oi dog, make me new ones with digital DDPAT"

The only general (that I know, at least) that wears armour is General Weir. 

image.jpeg.29daaa10aa108a233cc7c4e0f804e3df.jpegImage result for General weir

Most other Imperial Generals and, as a matter of fact, officers only wore their standard officer's uniform (Ensign and above). 

Fun fact as well, Imperial Officer armour plates were far superior to stormtrooper armour. 

Edit: General Weir is legends.

Edited by Kristofer
  • Upvote 1

Not gonna lie the officer uniform looks much better. The majority of Generals IRL aren’t kitted out in full armour and stuck to officers uniform. The fact that we even have General battle armour is kind of whack, officers uniform is much more fitting.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

The only general (that I know, at least) that wears armour is General Weir. 

image.jpeg.29daaa10aa108a233cc7c4e0f804e3df.jpegImage result for General weir

Most other Imperial Generals and, as a matter of fact, officers only wore their standard officer's uniform (Ensign and above). 

Fun fact as well, Imperial Officer armour plates were far superior to stormtrooper armour. 

Edit: General Weir is legends.

23 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Not gonna lie the officer uniform looks much better. The majority of Generals IRL aren’t kitted out in full armour and stuck to officers uniform. The fact that we even have General battle armour is kind of whack, officers uniform is much more fitting.

Someone force them to wear uniforms. Do it.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Bailey said:

That's your job to make new officer models.

Also, 

"Although a high-ranking officer, General Weir joined his fellow soldiers on the battlefield rather than directing from the sidelines. The fact that he wore his storm commando uniform rather than a standard gray uniform underscored his belief that he was warrior, as well as an officer"

Edited by Kristofer

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I’ll destroy your immersion and start wearing armour at Admiral ;)

• Angry 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kristofer said:

We don't need it, we already have the grey/green uniforms that the General ranks would wear. If you don't know the colour go look at Jmans response.

Surely you want to wear that formal attire when you pull up on the rebels and send them to their funerals? The armour really brings out the sense of combat on the standard imp issues officer uniform ;)

• Upvote 2

Server already looks like this without generals wearing officers uniforms 24/7. The armor enables them to be easily identified and helps them be viewed as proper military leaders not just a pen pusher in a suit. 

1731089528_maxresdefault(3).thumb.jpg.c0fa17fb6e853ccad11d13342e77727e.jpg

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Kristofer said:

If @Welshy would finish his spreadsheet I probably would.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ragetank said:

Server already looks like this without generals wearing officers uniforms 24/7. The armor enables them to be easily identified and helps them be viewed as proper military leaders not just a pen pusher in a suit. 

thats what you got the plaques. The big bois get more reds and blues and the lower ones get the greys or whatever.

If you see any grey, yell at them.  If you see any blue, acknowledge them.  If you see any red, salute them.  If you see any yellow, its to late.

36 minutes ago, Morgan said:

thats what you got the plaques. The big bois get more reds and blues and the lower ones get the greys or whatever.

10 hours ago, Ragetank said:

Yeah but that's Hugo, who wouldn't want to be Hugo?

• Haha 1