Need Ideas!

Hello IG,

Apologies for making a whole post about this, but its the only way I know to get a message out to the whole community, I am completely stuck for ideas in regards to my Administrative Assistant Pac3.

If you have any ideas please leave them below. Remember, I have PAC Tier 3 so nothing is off the table, if you can think of it, I can probably do it.

• Upvote 3
30 minutes ago, John said:

make yourself dummy thicc

27 minutes ago, Mongo said:

use jiggles in all the right places bailey.

Nah but if you need a hand i'll let you know any ideas I can come up with on discord.

You're both dead to me.

• Upvote 4

Ugh Officer models are hard to PAC3 on and I've seen it for myself cause I know a bad PAC when I see one, I've done this to though. Since you are in COMPNOR I think you'd be super classy, go for that Chef Look and maybe try the old scarf from the hunter droid. Just don't clutter to much because it is FORMAL outfit :) :) :) 

19 minutes ago, Dramon said:

Female with a beard, unique, intimidating and professional. There are literally no downsides.

@Mongo

Also that’s hot 🥵

fr tho wear crocs Bailey 

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2020 at 10:35 PM, Kamelieon said:

Ugh Officer models are hard to PAC3 on and I've seen it for myself cause I know a bad PAC when I see one, I've done this to though. Since you are in COMPNOR I think you'd be super classy, go for that Chef Look and maybe try the old scarf from the hunter droid. Just don't clutter to much because it is FORMAL outfit :) :) :) 

@Bailey Become the classy lady and I will be classy person with the monocle, we can laugh at poor people, it will be great.

42 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

@Bailey Become the classy lady and I will be classy person with the monocle, we can laugh at poor people, it will be great.

It can be that meme from Family Guy.

”You always seem to think you’re better than me.” And then you and I are sitting there with our upper class ness.

• 2 weeks later...

maybe you could make a pac where you walk around with a tablet using this image as reference. you could also use an event for when you press a button it poses you as if you were typing into it.

CoalitionProgressAphra.png

Edited by Volux