[IG] Dramon

SteamID32:
STEAM_0:0:427947177

Steam Profile Link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198816160082/

In Game Name:

Marcus Dramon

Time Played Imperial RP:

2 Weeks 4 days 6 hours before reset on the 28/12/19 —— 1 day 7 hours after reset

Time Played Imperial RP Evidence:

image.png.eebe8789471f756d1d55cbaee7332b28.png

Taken a week before my thing got reset.

image.png.84078c6e1a6e7b31a87f15d73d9987fa.png

Have you had any warns (If so state them)?

I have had one warm by Camaro, for RDM, I won’t go into detail I was in the wrong either way

Have you had any bans (If so state them)?

No bans

Have you been staff on any other servers or communities (If so state them)?

Nope, but with the community this server has I believe it would be a great place to start.

Why are you applying to be an Event Master?

As a member we of this community I feel like I can do a lot more on the server by providing members with enjoyable, interactive and diverse events. To ensure everyone is feeling included and enjoying themselves I will frequently ask questions to help improve my events and the people’s fun throughout them.

I am applying to be event master because I believe I can help bring a lot more depth and regiment friendly events by ensuring ALL regiments have got to things to do and they will be getting treated appropriately by ensuring they have got different objectives tailored to their specific skill set and equipment loadout.

I like to think of myself as a responsible member of the community and I believe my events will be enjoyable for the whole server because they will involve everyone and not just 1 certain regiment doing everything.

I am applying is because some events I see are not structured they are just shoot-em ups.
What I will do to fix this is make sure people are getting their voice heard so they can speak about how they feel about events, I will run campaign events so there is story and ensure that commanders and troopers are getting their input in to make sure their regiments are being involved with the events as much as possible.

Final reason is I love this community so much, ALL people are great people to interact and talk with and I feel like I can give more then what I currently am, and me being an event master will allow me to make people experiences more enjoyable and immersive throughout events.

What do you believe you can bring to the Event Master team?

I am an responsible, respectable and active member of the community, I am approachable and I listen to people opinions about myself and improve myself in relation to such statements.

I am an approachable member of the community and if any regiments need some RP for example SITH with their Jedi killing events or whatever they do I will always be more h Th Rn happy to help. This dosent just go to sith this goes to everyone, literally come to me with anything and I will always be happy to set something up for you.

As an event master I will ask for opinions and suggestions on events to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves and getting adequate involvement via different roles and objectives.

I will run low pop events to make sure things don’t get boring for people on early hours of the day.

I will run FREQUENT campaign events to add story and development to some peoples characters and regiments in game and ensure the server and it’s events has more story to it.

all of my events will have a backstory and different outcomes to add diversity and story/character development via campaign AND normal events.

And finally when I become confident and fluent within my role i will be more then happy to help run and set up events if needed.

What do you believe you can do to make Events more fun, enjoyable and inclusive?

I will be making events that will have different things for all regiments to do. This will ensure that no regiments are being left out and will all have different objectives that will be specifically tailored to the corresponding regiments skill set and equipment Loadout.

For example and on ship event could have ISC attacking a rebel fleet to ensure no more rebels breach the ship.

Shore trooper could have the opportunity to defuse bombs placed around the ship.

Stealth Regiments could use clock to get behind enemy lines and or save hostages.

I would ensure Attack regiments actually have something to do during On ship events other then just defending the same spot all the time. I would give them objectives like, secure the evac location or, defend IHC members or go and attack the rebels at the locations they are expected to enter.

These are just brief examples, all of my events will be different therefore will provide different scenarios for all regiments to enjoy.

Do you have basic knowledge of ULX commands?

Yes.

Anything else you would like to add?

This entire thing has been written on my phone so formatting will be limited, but I will see what I can do. The formatting is dodgy because I can’t edit colours but please keep in mind this is on phone.

Thanks all for reading my app, please provide criticism bellow to help me improve my app because I want the best chance at getting this position... Thanks all, enjoy yourselves.

Event Idea 1:

Event Idea 2:

Terms & Conditions
Yes

Edited by Dramon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Alright, Mr Marcus Dramon, I don't really see too many negatives throughout this application. I'll list some of my thoughts below

Positives:

Well thought through events (As you said for the first one if co-ordinated correctly will be enjoyable for all regiments).

Seems very keen and motivated to create events that include all regiments.

Sufficient detail for event plans.

Neutral:

A little more detail would be nice on the questions.

No evidence of playtime, however it is justified and have seen his rank in game correlating to those hours stated.

Other:

Dramon has been an amazing Event Character for all my events always coming up with new event Ideas on the fly.

Big +1

Edited by Noni
  • Upvote 1

I have seen Mr Dramon around the Star Destroyer, and have interacted with him in roleplay scenarios. 

I believe he will be a crucial asset to the EM Team

Cannot be a bigger +1 from me

• Upvote 1

Big +1

Dramon has been nothing but excellent during his time in ISB. He has an appetite for seeking and providing RP whilst listening to what others have to say. He possesses all natural abilities that would best suit an EM and, honestly, I could not pick a better candidate for EM other than Dramon at the current stage.

Good Luck!

• Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Big +1

Dramon has been nothing but excellent during his time in ISB. He has an appetite for seeking and providing RP whilst listening to what others have to say. He possesses all natural abilities that would best suit an EM and, honestly, I could not pick a better candidate for EM other than Dramon at the current stage.

Good Luck!

Even though he constantly tries to wed me ill still support him...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I will be constantly checking this for the next 2 days, after that it will not get looked at until the 14th when we get back on land, so if you have anything to say, please say it so I can make the changes.

thanks to all feedback that has been made so far and keep it comming.

3 hours ago, Luigi said:

Big +1

Good Luck!

He sucks at R6S but I'll still give this a +1 

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Luigi said:

Big +1

Good Luck!

+1 good guy to do RP with 

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Peter said:

I have seen Mr Dramon around the Star Destroyer, and have interacted with him in roleplay scenarios. 

I believe he will be a crucial asset to the EM Team

Cannot be a bigger +1 from me

• Upvote 1
On 1/2/2020 at 11:02 PM, Luigi said:

Big +1

Good Luck!

+1,  I have seen you around the ISD and you seem like a great RP’er and know your stuff about lore and the server in general.

Goodluck Dramon :)

Edited by Stathi
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump

Edit: removed notes at the bottom as I am back in Australia now and there is no need for them, however will not be on the server for 2 more days due to not being home yet.

Edited by Dramon

EDITS:

Home now - Re formatted, fixed multiple spelling and grammar issues, added play time. And added another sentence to one of the sections.

On 1/2/2020 at 10:02 PM, Luigi said:

Big +1

Good Luck!

+1 For Reasons Above 

GL man Hope you make it 

• Upvote 1

@Dramon

I would ask that you message me on the forums privately with a reason as to why you wish to have the application closed, as you have supplied a strong application.

I will close it regardless, and we can re-open it after discussion if required.

• Rook locked this topic
  • Rook unlocked this topic

+1

Initially, I didn't quite get along with Dramon, however after some time observing him in-game it can be seen that he takes his role-play seriously and makes a conscience effort to act professionally in-character.

I think he would be well-suited, as a result, to the position of Event Master.

Edited by Eren
  • Rook locked this topic