Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/4mon/

In Game Details

In Game Name: Amon (Basil)

In Game Rank: Private

In Game Regiment: Storm Trooper

Ban Details

https://gyazo.com/06e310edff16bd06c35dc51e4913d71f

06e310edff16bd06c35dc51e4913d71f.png

Previous bans ( Perma bann for Alting| REMOVED) (Temp ban for MRDM | Upgraded to perm)

How long was the ban for: Permanently Banned

Which staff member banned you: Kumo

What date did the ban occur: 17/09/2019

What was the reason for the ban: Mass RDM

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned:  

On the 17/09/2019 during an event i made the choice to kill approximately 4-5 people outside the regional government elevator ( I have been informed that this is now the throne room). I was intercepted initially by Galle who was going to give me a ban for my actions, but due to my previous behaviour and record of poor attitude towards the server within the weeks leading up to that moment i was upgraded to a permanent ban by Kumo.

Why do you believe you deserve to be un-banned / given a second chance: 

I'm not going to make excuses, I am certain you have heard them all before so ill cut to the chase and directly address what i did and why i am terribly sorry. I can't change what I did, nor can I take back my actions but I do deeply regret what I did that night and how I broke the trust of many people on the server.  I hope that I can get the chance to genuinely prove that i am regretting my actions and prove myself to be trustworthy enough to be given an opportunity to show that I have learnt and thought over my actions and behaviour during the time since my ban and previous appeal. I am more then willing to do whatever it takes and do whatever I need to do to become a member of this community again, however long it takes to do so. I miss the community dearly and i am being constantly reminded on an almost daily basis of how much I valued Imperial Gaming and the fun i had playing with other members of the community, it is also a constant reminder of my actions that led to me being permanently banned from the community. I ask only for one last opportunity to prove myself to the community as I am terribly sorry and regretful of my previous actions and behaviour.

Thank for you reading taking the time to read my application - Basil

• Upvote 9

Honestly for now I’m going to be leaving a -1.

You were a trusted community member for such a long time that betrayed the trust of Imperial Gaming and the people within it. You have a tendency to come and go from the server and what worries me is whether or not your maturity will hold up if unbanned.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

Been there done that: -1

There's only so many times you can ask for a second chance and there's rarely any you can ask for a third chance. Due to previous actions I will be keeping my support of this to negative because I believe it will all happen again.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Changing support to +1

I've come back to this a few too many times, more than I'd like to say. Honestly, my previous response was my genuine thought but I think the best way to test whether or not you're ready to come back is to throw you in the deep end. I would suggest, like many others have stated, a strict probation period of no more than 3 months. It'll be interesting to see what happens, but hopefully we'll see a great change if your back. I'm sure many people would be grateful to have you back and so would I.

Good Luck!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Rivers said:

Honestly for now I’m going to be leaving a -1.

You were a trusted community member for such a long time that betrayed the trust of Imperial Gaming and the people within it. You have a tendency to come and go from the server and what worries me is whether or not your maturity will hold up if unbanned.

9 minutes ago, Luigi said:

As much as I'd like to support this, I honestly can't. The factor of being given so many chances, the time and dedication you gave to the server, only to throw it all away cause you were 'bored'. I'm sorry, but you need to seriously make up your mind about whether or not you want to be back on IG.

50 minutes ago, Ragetank said:

Been there done that: -1

There's only so many times you can ask for a second chance and there's rarely any you can ask for a third chance. Due to previous actions I will be keeping my support of this to negative because I believe it will all happen again.

I completely understand and agree with all your responses to my post. I wish i could give you a better reason to trust me but i understand that with the chances i have been given in the past have been blown by me and my immaturity, indecision and general misconduct. Im fully aware that I am asking a lot but to be given another chance but i promise to everyone that I am fully committed to proving myself to the community again if given the chance to do so as all i want to do is prove that i have learnt from my actions.  

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1

I am copying what I said the last time you made an appeal, I love you man, but you do some dumb sh*t.

I wouldn’t be opposed to you being unbanned but so help me God if you f**k up again you’re out.

If anyone, including Basil, would like to read what I said last time, it’s in the spoiler below.

I hope you’ve done what I’ve been trying to do for a long time and grown as a person. If so, welcome home, if not, make your choice.

My opinion is subject to change.

Good luck with your appeal.

Neutral.

Dude, you’re one of the closest friends I’ve made on the Server, and you have done a lot in regards to being an EM, as well as your stint as Galen Erso.

However, every time you decide you don’t want to play you do some dumb sh*t, the first time you gave Brass evidence to have you PK’d, then you decided to keep going. Then you resigned, then you came back, then you made a “Laters” post with no context. Then you came back again, then you got perma banned and now you want to come back.

You need to make a choice on whether you want to play or you don’t want to play, because that’s what decides my vote here, because if you get yourself banned again, so help me God I will be the first person petitioning for it to stay a permanent ban.

I know I’m being harsh, but you need to hear it.

Good luck with your application.

• Upvote 7

Normally I refrain from commenting on ban appeals but I feel as though my opinion has not been voiced as of yet by others.

+1 for a ban removal to be followed by a probation period.

Basil has been a long-term member of the community capable of great good and fantastic RP. He's an ex-senior event master, someone who inspired me to originally join the staff team over a year ago. He has many positive qualities about him that I think are being forgotten or tainted such as loyalty to his close friends, a great creative imagination and I believe this ban appeal shows that he has a great capacity for patience. Waiting 3 months and 2 months between appeals. 

Not everything Basil has done is perfect and I understand the other side of the argument but to say that none of us in this community have been in a bad head space for a few months where the decisions we make were quickly regreted is ridiculous as I believe the case is with Basil.

I believe Basil has waited long enough for an RDM ban and should be put on a length probation period to demonstrate that his mindset has changed and I have faith in Basil that it has.

• Upvote 15

I recognize what Basil did was stupid but I think some people forget how much he did for the server. He ran some of the best events I've ever been in and I think everyone is forgetting the person he is. Basil is generally a really nice and cool person who also inspired me to become an EM. I think he deserves the chance to be let back into the community as I know he will try his best to show his change in attitude and behavior. I hope people just give him this one last chance.+1

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Khronos said:

I recognize what Basil did was stupid but I think some people forget how much he did for the server. He ran some of the best events I've ever been in and I think everyone is forgetting the person he is. Basil is generally a really nice and cool person who also inspired me to become an EM. I think he deserves the chance to be let back into the community as I know he will try his best to show his change in attitude and behavior. I hope people just give him this one last chance.+1

+1.

Edited by Splonter
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Forgive the formatting I am on my phone 

netrual

you are a good bloke i will admit that but however due to the recent actions you have shown throughout the recent times I Am questioning you and how much I think of you 

but since Cecil and bailey believe in you I'm willing to change to +1

We've all done things we regret. You've displayed that you sincerely regret your past actions. 

A lot can happen in 4 months. 

I honestly do believe that Basil has changed, and should be given the opportunity to redeem himself. 

+1

+1 for ban reduction. Basil, you messed up badly, and I told you this from when it first happened. I’m happy to see that over the months you’ve finally realised that and it seems you’re genuinely ready to finally put all this behind you for good. In saying this, this will be the final time I ever support one of your ban appeals if you were to ever be banned again. I wish you luck with your appeal.

3 hours ago, Matrix said:

+1 for ban reduction. Basil, you messed up badly, and I told you this from when it first happened. I’m happy to see that over the months you’ve finally realised that and it seems you’re genuinely ready to finally put all this behind you for good. In saying this, this will be the final time I ever support one of your ban appeals if you were to ever be banned again. I wish you luck with your appeal.

@Basil

Your long past on IG and your dedication to the server makes me want to +1 your app but i did notice near the end of your time on IG before the ban your general mingeyness did increase so i want to know why near the end this occurred. After a private conversation with Basil i believe he genuinely wants to rejoin the community so i will be changing to a   

+1 With 3 month probation 

Edited by RexMaxwell

Accepted

Spoke to Wolf regarding this ban, due to amount of positive comments Wolf has agreed to allow for you to be unbanned however under the conditions that because you have made so many negative actions in the past on purpose you will be on the probation for 6 months instead of the occasional 3 we give to unbans. in these 6 months if you receive a warning you will be placed back onto the ban list and unable to apply again for another year.

• Upvote 4