Hello everyone, I am here to sadly say that due to real life circumstances that i wont be able to play on any IG server for quite a while.

I'm just here to show my appreciation to the entire community who has made my stay a very welcome one, everyones all welcoming and friendly to everyone.

When i first joined the server (technically second) it was at the beginning of 2019, I walked around for a bit and found myself in shock tryouts and i managed to ace the tryout first try (i think)

I was immediately shoved into an entirely new world that day, beginning my career in the shock trooper regiment as a private. Back then i new literally no one except for the one who recruited me into shock who was the all mighty cool black pauldron guy by the name of @Camaro. He was the one who taught me everything about the regiment and how its run (sort of). from then i spent a solid 6 days as a private striving to do my best, every arrest i made was just as interesting and fun as the last (racked up around 30 not gonna lie) and along the road i met some new people who would eventually become my friends (even if it wasnt for long), these people helped me through my entire adventure in the regiment, a good pal of mine @Larko was most definitely a big help. The day then came, the day of my promotion (which honestly wasnt really that big to anyone other then me) which happened to be the only day an officer was online in shock that ive ever seen (other then camaro when i joined). That person was the one who I liked the best in shock without question, the one who helped me the most and that was @Kazimir who was the second in command at the time, through the next couple weeks i managed to rank up to corporal, thats around the time I became (somewhat) rivals with another shock trooper by the name of @Dynamite, seeing who could get the most arrests before becoming a sergeant, who could actually get the rank first etc. When the CL2 test came about, I managed to fail it 3 times! and Dynamite managed to pass it before me and get promoted. The next day i attempt it again and i pass it, the one who conducted that test was @Butcher232. through the next month or so it became my time to shine, and recieve the rank of second lieutenant, this time made me really excited as I was finally about to be someone who could actually have a difference in the regiment. The time of my CL3 test, I dont remember the date but all i remember is that i passed it with flying colours (atleast i like to think that) and the next thing i know is that i was finally an officer in the shock trooper regiment. At this time I believe @Flame and kazimir who where the 2IC of riot and shock respectively became a major (dont quote me on that they probably recieved that rank way before). After a few weeks had passed of doing my best as an officer i recieved the rank of lieutenant and was invited into the "SK/RT council" who are pretty much the people who actually make changes and stuff about the regiment and run it. that improved my mood durastically and i was loving every second of my career after that, sadly kazimir my 2IC resigned, when this happened my heart sunk, however that meant only 1 thing, since i happened to be the highest ranking shock that was my commanding officer (who was @Tree by the way, hes great) I recieved second in command of shock, and with that i was also promoted to the rank of captain! after a while of attempting to run the regiment alongside my commanding officer i recieved the rank of major. Eventually tree was kicked out of shock and then my time was about to come, to lead the shock regiment! However my dreams where crushed by the might of someone who rejoined riot who happened to be @Theo. He took over shock from the rank of captain in riot to shock CO, this obviously made me a little depressed not gonna lie, I became inactive, spending my time doing things not related to shock or IG as a whole. eventually theo resigned and then i finally thought it was my time to be CO, however i realised that a friend ive made who happens to be @Flame again honestly deserved the CO position way more then I did even though he was in riot, flame then recieved CO of shock, i improved my activity a bit and started enjoying myself a bit more, I never got really active though like i once did back before i became 2ic but none the less i enjoyed it. throughout my journey as a major i ended up getting in a little bit of trouble with ISB, which eventually lead to my demotion from major to lieutenant, however that was shortlived as i immediately got promoted to captain (still a 1 rank demotion) due to the fact that flame felt bad for the situation that happened (will explain more about it in a bit) and asked if the 2 rank demotion could be split between us both. This situation mostly started when i was being a fool and was "watching cat videos" on the SK/RT computer that we have in our bunks, the search history was then downloaded onto a hard drive by isb (@kyle). Flame (ash at this time) offered a little suggestion to add some actual roleplay to it so i pm'd kyle saying that he would find [REDACTED] photo's on it. eventually it lead to these 2 wonderfully recorded videos of the interrogation that happened.

Part 1: 

Part 2: 

Throughout my adventures within the community i have met and made some great friends, great people.

Sadly my computers graphics card has decided to become non existent anymore (cant really get a new considering i dont have money + its a laptop) and i can no longer play any game what so ever.

The only way to contact me would have to be through discord or steam, only thing i'll be doing now is just playing roblox on my school laptop, ill try to be active on the forums as well but this is a goodbye from me.

Sincerely, Solar

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Damn Solar.

I hope you can come back sometime man, I really wanted to see you as a Shock/Riot CO one day, I know you would've done a fantastic job. Thanks so much to all you have contributed the community and you will FOREVER be one of my good mates. Take it easy brother, hope to see you back :)

o7

• Like 1

It’s sad to see you go Solar :|

I hope you may come back sometime when you get your good ol computer fixed because those were the fun days. I always thought you would make a good commander. However, AHC must think otherwise. Best of luck in the future, we will all miss all miss Major Silar from SK/RT.

Edited by Stathi

Solar/Silar, for being the best SK/RT trooper I ever encountered, I'll miss you and everything you brought to the server bro. I wish you the best of luck.

Damn you really got me depressed out here, ngl when i heard  your graphics card went all doo doo i was upset cause it happened right after galle got pk'd and i was so hyped to see you become a cl4 as my 2ic, you where a great friend and a great kid who i knew i could leave the regiment to if the day came to when i left. i hope to see you come back to SK/RT, you're always welcome here. (PS i'm still going to terriose you with spider gifs)

Edited by Flame

o7. I remember back in june ish when you first recruited me into shock. Its been a wild ride my friend good luck. Hope to see you back some day. 

2 hours ago, Flame said:

PS i'm still going to terriose you with spider gifs

Cant terrorise me if im never on the internet due to unfortunate circumstances of being at a hotel with limited internet.

I dont want to check my discord now, its going to be hell.

• 3 weeks later...