IG 2019 Memories

Heyo IG,

Its me again the "throw things at the wall until they stick" guy and since its literally the 31st of December, I think its a fine time to do a bit of a recollection of memories in regards to our year of 2019 on IG. And so, let me know some of your favourite memories of 2019 in regards to Imperial Gaming, it can be from Discord, Teamspeak, ingame from any of our Servers or playing with members from the community on other games.

I mean, to begin, Clone Wars was a great time with all the boys, they know who they are, it closing was a bit of a sad time, but we learnt a lot and new bonds were formed.

Santos was aight, not really much I can say about it, fun to frag kids and fun to shoot the sh*t with the boys in the middle of the night while listening to Regulator Radio. Thanks @Kumo for adding that bad boy.

Coming back to Imperial was fresh man, joining Inquisitors and hanging with the boys for just over 200 days, lots of memories were made and I became a better person for it. Thank you boys @John @Zote @zaspan @Happy @Wingza @Rimmin @Jay Lamar @PULSE @Aphrodite ya'll the real G.O.A.Ts of Sith.

Now I'm the CO of CFP and my boys are still with me, even if they're Bounty Hunters, they do be guarding.

Its been a good year for IG, even if I started it as a Super Admin and I'm ending it as a Moderator.

Let's hope there's another year of f**kery to come.

Kind regards,

- Big Bails

• Facepalm 1
  • Upvote 8

My favourite moment on IG 2018 

It was a cool quiet night on Naboo... A few civilians had opened up a hotel on the citys WESTSIDE, little did the imperials know that an organ harvesting operation was happening in the basement of the hotel. Eazy E and 5 other civilians captured and locked up 8 imperial officers in the basement behind a chainlink fence. When the sith found out about this one inquister tried to save them and was gunned down by the Westside massif, the next 30 minutes was a intense siege battle with the doors being barricaded. When we ran out of ammo we started throwing human organ props at them to stop them. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I mean, to begin, Clone Wars was a great time with all the boys, they know who they are, it closing was a bit of a sad time, but we learnt a lot and new bonds were formed.

First time I met you was on the CW Server. Reason being because you had the spiderman into the spiderverse pfp.

Miss clone wars :(

good days.

Highlights of 2019 had to first off being General Fisto on the CW server. Although it had a relatively low population at times it’s still to this day the most fun I’ve ever had on a Star Wars server and I hope that one day it returns. Even as a Padawan / Knight with @Mongo and crew was such an amazing time. 

Not to mention all the good times I’ve had with some of my favourite ISB boys across the year (despite coming and going to the Bureau about 5 times). Sorry if I missed anyone from this but there’s been too many mates to even name. @Tonberry @Camaro @Kristofer @Ragnar @Sully ( @Dirthi most of all <3) and @Luigi

Then there was my other IG family in the form of the Shore and EVO boys. I went into the Commanding position quite unsure of whether I’d enjoy it and find a good group of lads but I did exactly that alongside people like @Ghost @Leafy @Misahu @Stark @Tyber @Theta

Finally of course, my stint as Rax so far. Certainly a role I never really expected to be considered for but I’m grateful for being trusted with the role where I’ve become reacquainted with some of the higher ups I lost touch with throughout the year. Hopefully this’ll continue long into 2020 <3 @Chimp @Jman1308 @Matrix @Tinky @Rook

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Upvote 6
2 hours ago, Eren said:

First time I met you was on the CW Server. Reason being because you had the spiderman into the spiderverse pfp.

Still my favourite animated film of all time.

Bruh cw boys all the best boys ever 

bailey my dad

luigi the Jedi 

rickle the mute

siege the battalion commander 

mongo the 7th co as waxer 

Delta the gulag builder 

fizzy the loud child 

lime the lad

nada the wholesome homie 

kurt the claim hogger

@Bailey thanks dad for being nice and be wholesome post 

• Angry 3
22 minutes ago, Delta said:

bailey my dad

luigi the Jedi 

rickle the mute

Delta the gulag builder 

fizzy the loud child 

lime the lad

nada the wholesome homie 

kurt the claim hogger

Ok bro, not like I was flight captain

1 hour ago, Delta said:

bailey my dad

luigi the Jedi 

rickle the mute

Delta the gulag builder 

fizzy the loud child 

lime the lad

nada the wholesome homie 

kurt the claim hogger

Yeah not like I was Republic Intelligences second best agent (second to @Frost (legend))

1 hour ago, Delta said:

bailey my dad

luigi the Jedi 

rickle the mute

Delta the gulag builder 

fizzy the loud child 

lime the lad

nada the wholesome homie 

kurt the claim hogger

Republic Navy CO over here ;) 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Kamelieon said:

Thank myself for gaining so many XP levels this year.

I'm going for 200 by the end of 2020 at least. I've got 165 rn which is good.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I'm going for 200 by the end of 2020 at least. I've got 165 rn which is good.

I'd like to peacefully request that you stop getting higher than me :) next step I'll use force............ lmao :( 

The highlights this year? To be fair there's no highlights per se since the entire time has been fun.

@Sky honestly thanks for showing me the ropes of SWRP and despite whatever happened we got over it. Often times I do mess with you on the server but always appreciated what you did. Still 442nd at heart.

@Ubermolen showing me what RP you can have with simply just being able to cloak. I regretted leaving SCAR in the end.

ISB had some good moments. Always appreciated the work of Dirthi and Camaro for what they tried to do for the Agents and below that. I suppose the highlight here was the time we went undership and RP'd that we had gone to a designated planet, free report and it didn't have to be long.

Then of course Shadow with Noni and the boys, ISC for like a couple of days, RG for a month or so, 975th CO which was a blast @Donny @Gary and the rest of the lads which I couldn't @.

Then I left for JT with the other lads, then finally landed at 374th where I've stayed for the last 3 months and intend to stay and command to live up to @yowasup2 expectations and hell, eventually meet him in IHC. 374th has had some of the best memories with all of its members and those who helped with those experiences. Here's to another year, IG.

Edited by Welly
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 12/31/2019 at 8:21 PM, Hyperion said:

Republic Navy CO over here ;) 

ah True

On 12/31/2019 at 8:13 PM, Marsh said:

Yeah not like I was Republic Intelligences second best agent (second to @Frost (legend))

We didnt really minge together sorry

On 12/31/2019 at 7:16 PM, John said:

Ok bro, not like I was flight captain

Tank

• Like 1
On 12/31/2019 at 7:13 PM, Marsh said:

I have been summoned! Why am I here?! Send help! I'm lost!

• Like 1