In Game Name: Hedge/Giftig

In Game Rank: ST

In Game Regiment: PVT

Ban Details

up2date.PNG.4c6cb0152fd6d3a907560856630a5a6c.PNG

How long was the ban for: Permanent 

Which staff member banned you: Thrawn/Cody

What date did the ban occur: 28/12/2018

What was the reason for the ban: Failrp | Not listening to Staff | Minge | No intent to RP | Staff Disrespect 

Explain the situation in detail which led to you being banned: I can't remember 100% of exactly everything I did but from what I can remember I was very mingy, disrespectful towards not only staff but other players, I was egotistical, bad mannered and just overall had no maturity what so ever. I had been doing all these things for a while and the reason I was finally punished was because I had spoken very poorly of Cody for reasons I do not remember but it was out of line and just really not needed or deserved. After I was banned I tried going on other accounts to see if I could get back on the server and because of how stupid I was I was basically found out instantly and received a IP ban which is very reasonable and I can only hold myself accountable for basically forcing the staff team to act accordingly.

Why do you believe you deserve to be unbanned / given a second chance: I've had many second chances which is why I can completely understand if I'm never allowed back into the IG community but I'm here almost 2 years later finally realizing the mistakes and wrongs I've done, I'm going to talk about all the negative impact I've caused over my time on IG but I want people to know and I hope some already do is that I did bring some positive things to IG. I met a lot of people I probably wouldn't even bat an eye towards, I've had some really fun moments, I've commanded my own regiment a couple times, been back stabbed (a couple times), past on my knowledge and understanding to others while taking some of theirs too. Now to all the negatives and why I feel I have changed:

I had a thing for talking down to others a lot of the time, messing around with people and just blatantly not caring about the person I was with. I made things very hard for some people making them have to go out of their way to deal with me. I didn't represent a colourful nature to new players and disrespected old ones, RDM is probably the most common way to minge but that wasn't my main thing, I was more of a verbal minge which looking back now I feel is worse because RDM doesn't really mean anything it's annoying but it's not personal, verbally attacking or harassing is and just shows how weak my own character is. 

Time: Time allows us to think about specific things that we have done and why we may of done them, time allows us to gain understanding and knowledge though experience to better know right from wrong. Helps us to know what to do in certain events and what not to do. Time also allows for maturity to blossom and have a big impact on our overall actions.
One of my main issues was not really caring about things because I didn't really know what I even cared about, having a filter was also not one of my strong suits, I have learned that somethings just don't need to be said or certain actions don't need to be committed.

To have it all summed up in one sentence is, I have changed greatly and I feel I've always wanted to bring positivity and fun to GMod but back then I allowed myself to changed how I was in game not didn't represent myself very well. I wanna say a big thank you to the staff team I don't know names but mainly Wingza for allowing me to post a second ban appeal early and just thanks for reading this whoever you are. I hope I'm allowed to prove myself though actions but like I said I have had many chances and I understand completely if this was denied. Thank you and may the force be with you <3
If you have any questions feel free to ask this all came from the heart and wasn't scripted so some stuff may need more explaining.

Edited by mixerGiftigLoL
  • Upvote 1

+1, I don't see why we can't give another chance. You seem to have had enough time to think about what you have done as it has been over a year and have put a lot of time into your ban appeal. 

I'm somewhat curious though and would like to hear @Cody's input on this matter as well. (If he answers)

• Wingza locked this topic