A Christmas PSA

Hey IG. 

Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope you all have an enjoyable day with family and are able to reflect on the year with happiness. 

Now for the purpose of this post. I know what it's like to not enjoy the Christmas period. If you are alone or your family situation isn't the best, the Christmas period is rough & sometimes hard to get through, as it can be a serious challenge to your mental health. Please take care of yourselves. I've learned that the best way to get through this time is to speak to people & have a good support structure, as i spend too many years locking myself away & not coming to terms with reality.

If you need a chat, I am available to chat all day, even if we don't get along or we've never spoken, message me & I'll be there. Nobody deserves to be alone & despite and prior conflict (my character may hate you),  but i'm here for anyone that needs it, friend or foe.

I'm making the SCT Discord officially public, so if you need someone to talk to or you just want to be part of it, you're encouraged to join. https://discord.gg/DtMy6aK (Rules still apply).

Merry Christmas,

Death.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Very nice of you Death, never know who out there might just need an extra place to feel welcomed. Personally I look to the SWRP discords whenever I feel anxious and join in the conversation there, find it therapeutic in a way. 

And also,

7 minutes ago, Death said:

If you need a chat, I am available to chat all day

Ditto.