What is the "Coalition For Progress"?

The Coalition For Progress
The Coalition For Progress is a new regiment that has been added to the Server as of (24/12/19) and many people are confused as to what the role of the Regiment is, as well as what they do in lore, and more importantly what they actually do on the Server. As the Commander of the Regiment its my job to inform you of these things, and I will be doing so in the following post.

Regimental Role
The Role of the Coalition For Progress (CFP) on the Server is to fill a hole that ISB have had to fill for an extremely long time, which is monitoring the cultural side of the Empire and making sure that the idea of "The New Order" stands tall in all systems throughout the Galaxy. The CFP cover up atrocities to make the Empire look better, they control the HoloNet and make the Rebels look like terrorists, they study the economic stability and cultural progress of many different planets, sectors and systems within the Empire's reach to make sure they are all doing well, as to make sure the Empire looks good. They pump out propaganda posters (most of the RP propaganda posters you see are from the art division in the CFP). They also monitor Imperial and Civilian personnel in regards to their contentness with the Empire, and when someone seems to be growing resentful of Imperial rule, they are reported to the ISB to deal with.

Lore
I'm not writing a massive thing, click this link to view their lore from Wookieepedia.

Role on the Server
The CFP will be doing a wide variety of things, including but not limited to.
- Interviews with High Ranking Imperial Officials for the Holonet.
- Uniform inspections prior to going to an offship map.
- HoloNet Broadcasts to the Server via the Event Comms device and/or making a video on the forums.
- RP and OOC propaganda posters for regiments, showing them in all their glory.
- Speaking with troublesome members of the Empire in a private chat, if refusing to change their ways, sending them to ISB.
- Speaking to civilians and monitoring them on Naboo and Anaxes.
- Sector Monitors on Naboo and Anaxes posing as civilians and collecting information for the CFP and then writing reports on it.
- Morale boosts by having extra food/water delivered in rations when the Military does well, allowing for RP opportunities.
- Covering up war crimes and atrocities, as well as delivering the names of those who committed them to ISB to investigate, its not the CFP's place to do so.
- Keeping a close eye on the Engineers (and if we ever get a new Galen Erso) to make sure they aren't building anything to hurt the Empire.
- Managing the Imperial Press Corps and Courier Droids who delivered mail and other packages.
- Speaking with Iden Versio and other Imperials in the spotlight about them continuing their time with the Empire and participating in more media, as the Galaxy likes their look and people look up to them.

How to Join
@Aphrodite and I have had multiple people message us asking about how to join, and what the regiment is, and so, this post covers all of that, including giving you the application link.

Now, at the time of writing this, tomorrow is Christmas, and so, Aphro and I will be probably spending most of our time with our families, as well as we still have some bookkeeping to do, however, an expression of interest is 100% fine and showing us that you're keen will do well in getting you into the Regiment.

https://forms.gle/LaTmV9dL5yMCSmaEA

Signed,

- B. Roshu, Administrative Officer of the Coalition For Progress

• Upvote 10

44 minutes ago, John said:

*3 days later* “JOHNNNN, I REGRET THIS DECISION, HAVE ME BACK PLEASE”

"Bro I'd leave Inquis for BH."

smh

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

- Keeping a close eye on the Engineers (and if we ever get a new Galen Erso) to make sure they aren't building anything to hurt the Empire.

How double dare you

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Delta said:

Well there goes the element of surprise....

I had to do it to em 

• Like 1

You hear that army? No more war crimes. That means, no more executing prisoners of war that aren't approved of by someone who has authority to approve such. (In this case that would most likely be the CFP, but idk if they'll be doing that in-RP)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kristofer said:

You hear that army? No more war crimes. That means, no more executing prisoners of war that aren't approved of by someone who has authority to approve such. (In this case that would most likely be the CFP, but idk if they'll be doing that in-RP)

You tell em Kris

2 minutes ago, Jye said:

You tell em Kris

The amount of times I try to cover up a random debrief execution of some poor innocent rebel.

Now that's something that the CFP need to worry about, and considering the amount of times we perform executions to boost morale, they're gonna have a lot to do.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Kristofer said:

Woah blaming army? That's pretty rude. Just leave us clones out of it. I'm sure we can just get programmed to NOT execute POWs. Surely there's a 'Coruscant Convention'?

1 hour ago, Wombatiacus said:

Time to commit my last few war crimes... :( 

You can still do them, just make sure your tracks are covered

1 minute ago, Eren said:

You can still do them, just make sure your tracks are covered

Ah yes I will continue my orbital bombardment of random villages and settlements then >:) 

• Haha 1

@Bailey

If you're the commander now, shouldn't the Commander Applications post be... unfeatured?

Unless Welshy loves sticking in the spotlight.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Mauler said:

@Bailey

If you're the commander now, shouldn't the Commander Applications post be... unfeatured?

Unless Welshy loves sticking in the spotlight.

I'll sort that out :).

You'll sort out Welshy for wanting the spotlight for too long..?

Or you'll unfeature the post

>:)

• Haha 1