• SteamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:160717024
  • Steam Profile Link:
  • In Game Name:
    Dr. J. Reid (Ribbit) [Haematologist] [DMRD]
  • Time Played Imperial RP:
    2 weeks 6 days
  • Time Played Imperial RP Evidence
    790672083_TimeplayedscreenshotRevamp.jpg.9597e123ccb1f70475d019215cef510f.jpg
  • Have you used PAC3 Before?
    Yes
  • Why should you be trusted with PAC3?
    Trust is an important factor to the server, I started off on the wrong side of the bed last and was banned due to my actions but I have turned over to the correct side. Now that my mind has grown more mature and I have realized my mistakes in the past I have upheld a good status and haven’t had any incidents with members of the community, neither have I ever been in a situation where staff had to handle. I have also delved deeper into the roleplay aspects of the server whilst also learning from members of my past regiments. Throughout my time back on the server, I have been online almost daily, upholding a system of positive activity while creating and experiencing joyful times on the server.
  • Why do you want access to PAC3?
    To be honest, I have always wanted to have PAC3 because I thought it was cool. The way people modify themselves to look memorable and different has always fascinated me. When I see people with PAC3 I always think “Wow, I wish I had that”, I admired these people because they were unique and I wanted to be unique, I want to be a member that most players know when only my creations are described, because I’ve improved their roleplay. I also wish to extend my roleplay abilities such as representing the Medical Troopers and the Medical Research Division through a banner, creations to show my specialty and rank, and positions/animations I could use when doing roleplay as a doctor.
  • Why do you believe you deserve PAC3?
    PAC3 is an addition to roleplay it is not an essential component to be able to play on the server but it is there. It isn’t just used to enhance my roleplay but with others as well. My view on PAC3 is that it is an editor that players can use to enhance the immersion of all members. This is heavily reliant on my role as a medical trooper as well, with troopers frequently requesting for heals. As a medical trooper, I perform surgeries on other players and it is a very chat-based roleplay but the rest is in their imagination. Although most players are fine with this, I want to further the roleplay which achievable with the use of PAC3. If I have PAC3 access I would be able to instate my actions through my creations and the players who I perform on can see what’s happening to them. This would then leave them to a better experience on the server which also gives me the satisfaction of helping them. In all the reason I should deserve PAC3 is not to benefit me alone but benefit the community.
  • PAC3 Examples: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ghzWFtq8BUzR_11BXLFPtCYOJJW7TE6kC2VNoeA1PsQ/edit?usp=sharing
  • Terms & Conditions
    Yes
Edited by Ribbit
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1 Ribbit is a positive and trustworhy member of the community. In recent times Ribbit has shown great willingness, effort and eagerness to learn the functions of the editor as well as always asking questions to further improve his skills. Ribbit is a regular player on the server and would use the editor well to improve the roleplay of others around him.

Edited by Kamelieon
1 hour ago, Delta said:

+1

• Good App great Effort put in
  • Ribbit is a good Friend and a great player
  • Pac3 examples are nice and Basic 

Couldn't scroll too far down on examples due to the spoiler but from what I saw it looks like you have a good understanding of what Pac3 should be used for on the server. +1

+1

Having spent so much time with Ribbit in Medical Troopers, I am able to confidently say that Ribbit is a trustworthy individual with the ability to role play to a high degree. The quality of the responses and examples of this application reflects his dedication and willingness to create RP friendly PACs for the whole server to immerse in.

Good luck!

Edited by alec
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 my man

- Ribbit is an incredibly active dude, solid lad.

- Ribbit is incredible with his rp and is capable of going far further than he already has.

-Can't imagine this dude was ever banned, i'm sorry, but Ribbit has never been banned before, there's no damn way that happened, he's too good.

-I'm slightly afraid of how far this man could go with pac3, but it will look awesome.

-Ribbit is capable with pac, I've seen him make some, they're good.

There's nothing about ribbit not to like, he's an awesome little frog with a great sense of rp and talent with the PAC3 editor.

edit: also ribbit i need help with pac again...

Edited by Fludders
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

+1

Examples are well made and show attention to detail and creativity, application is nicely written and would love to see these creations on the server :D

• 2 months later...